The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

vandenberg.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1160192/minuteman-iii-scheduled-to-launch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hitomi tanaka

I agree, but I still want that gf dammit

her tits look awful ever since she started losing weight

vandenberg.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1160192/minuteman-iii-scheduled-to-launch/

Omg is this actual good advice on this board.... wtf.

>keep propping up the system, goy

they've always been floppy but thankfully, she's aware and keeps them clothed.

The problem was the weight she gained. Women with big tits while skinny get massive tits when fat then when you lose the weight any uneven-ness before gets made worse.

>Remember to Drop Out (tm) and Go Ayn Rand (tm), goyim. You can fight the NWO by being homeless and posting on Sup Forums all day at the library

It's a copypasta that's been getting spammed here for about a week now.

Did shareblue give up on demoralization and resort to appeals to reason?

They're forgetting something, though.

>willfully helping the system that created me

if it created me I won't be the last until it dies and can no longer make fuck-ups like me.

>be happy
>while hating on Jews, blacks, orientals, women, etc.

Sup Forums is a self defeating ideology, how can you be happy when your "enemies" are constantly at the gates?

Thank you for making these threads. They're important.

This bitch needs a black dick between those tits.

Yeah

I had a gf with 10/10 Cs, gained a bunch of weight and still had some really nice DDs but they were saggy, then she lost all the weight and they turned into potato sacks

>Work your ass off
fuck off mr goldberg

why did she lose the weight? did you kick her out?

S O R T

grab dem tiddies

Huge saggy tits are my fetish.

No, we were together through all of it

She gained the weight from whatever hormone driven female depression bullshit and after a few years she got sick of it and dropped it all via bulimia and starvation

I did end up kicking her out and now she's fat again kek

believe it or not it's birth control pills that causes this.

only have pre chunk nudes sorry bro

Has she ever been BLACKED?

>destroyed her body
what a shoah

>successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy
>tfw happy
I'd bitch about my issues but I know I probably won't do anything regardless of the advice I receive.

>about a week now
Nigga what? I've looked for help in one of these threads longer than a week ago. Maybe a month or so at least.

I believe it. That shit fucks with her body and I don't trust it.

Same exact thing happened to me except my girl was a slim HH cup. She got fat then slim again.

While she was fat, they were okay. When she got slim again, they turned into potato sacks and I left. Size means nothing without dat firmness.

this pasta is retarded, gas yourself reddit cancer

I took her virginity so before me, no

I absolutely detest niggers though and she never liked that so I would hazard a guess with a good amount of confidence she took at least one black dick since we split out of spite if nothing else

Yeah she was always off and on different birth controls, I told her that stuff is fucked up and you shouldn't be doing that, if you get pregnant we'll just deal with it, but muh female independence and freedom

>needing to take drugs to be independent and free.
>expending yourself out of laziness to benefit pharmaceutical companies
This is the result of internalizing an external ideology and establishing it as your world view.

In this case, an ideology that promotes sloth.

Did you really leave her just b/c of her tits?

>happiness is the most important thing in life

Fuck off with your gay ass copypasta. Reddit cunt

>sloth

That is arguably the root of it, but the social conditioning for such behavior is multifaceted and multilayered. Are these "redpill" memes basically just a form of occult warfare?

>subject is tits
>one user brings up ex
>segways into birth control because that's my narrative
>turns out she was also a mess, as if rollercoaster weight wasn't enough of an indicator
>third user asks if it was because of her tits

Stop objectifying women you fucking faggot.

So much ideology in one thread.

most of jewish goy handling doctrine follows the seven deadly sins.

They are the representation of human psychology in our most basic state.

with any memes, the key is repetition. You keep trying until the memes take and they mutate from there out of your hands. From here the key is minimizing the variables by controlling the environment so that you get something in the direction you want.

Hot.

The idea of her taking a Black Dick gets me hard.

If you wouldn't mind doing a chap a favour, would you mind asking her if she's had any since you broke up with her, and if so, could she share her experience?

to clarify

"redpill" meme purpose is to generate a polarized mentality that can be classified as mentally ill, for the purpose of selling prescription drugs.

but also, and this is also important

to provent a culture of reactionary individuals with clear hot buttons to be pressed at the master's convenience.

You must always strive to be centerline, you must develop your own principals derived from your own experience and reasoning, and never budge from them.

Any time I brought it up she would be bordering on autistic screeching, it was really frustrating because in my mind I was trying to help her but she couldn't see what she was really doing so I just gave up after years of butting my head against the wall on it

Every girl I've been with since is the exact same way, quite disheartening really, if not downright disturbing

I'm not MGTOW but it's hard not to feel like (the majority of) modern women are just not worth it, they are just so far gone

I don't have any way of contacting her, I'm a recluse and she changed her cell number

I'm like 80% sure she did though, she's vindictive like that and would always be defending black people when I went on a racist tirade

to PRODUCE a culture of reactionary..

I'm too tired for this shit

you get the idea.

get the fuck off of Sup Forums

>Any time I brought it up she would be bordering on autistic screeching,

when you make an external ideology your core world view, the controls to define that ideology are outside of your grasp.

when you combine that with the natural human instinct to associate attacks on their worldview as an attack on themself, you create a golem.

She was under no obligation to change her world view no matter how wrong because it is through luxury of safety that we delude ourselves.

at this point there's not much you can do with words alone.

>Bemused at the incoming comments

op sounds like a boring asshole lol

"The most important thing you can do for the White race is bleh bleh bleh". This copy pasta has to die.

White women are absolutely nothing but gold digging whores. I am an electrical apprentice making 18 an hour, will get my jdub in about a year and a half which will bump my pay over 25 an hour and it still will never be enough.

Regardless...

The fact that White men haven't picked up arms for retaliation (last one to genuinely retaliate was Tim McVey and look how far that went) means women aren't really to blame; it is the vaginafication of men. Hate cultural marxism? Time to put it down in the streets. Peaceful debate time has been fucking LONG over.

So my options are to marry the 2/10 overweight bitch with poor health, looks like she is 40 even though she is 25, or just fucking stay single and not give her half my shit. I will give you a hint... I won't be choosing the former.

Fucking what do?

No answer? That is what I fucking thought.

Thank you user.

It makes more sense now.