Why didn't he just make a new show about science without making it hyper-political? What's his end-game?

Why didn't he just make a new show about science without making it hyper-political? What's his end-game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVnOsonF1Fw
dailymotion.com/video/x3k1ymn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does not have one, just reading of the (((script))) he was given.

Be Puppet
Stay relevant

He's a faggot

(((they))) got to him.

You people are so fucking dumb. Bill Nye is the head of the planetary society, his end goal is human colonization of space.

making money off the people who like it AND the people who obsess over how much they hate it by sharing it all over
so the answer is lots of money sir

bill nu is a fucking necklet, that's why.

He was always a leftist faggot, we just didn't realize it because we grew up indoctrinated in it from the moment we were born.

His endgame is to fulfill his part of the deal he made with (((them)))

Maybe he should have stayed at Boeing instead of becoming a television personality.

Controversy sells. Sex sells.
Money and fame

He's not smart enough to do an adult science program.

He made 13 episodes and 1 1/2 of them political. Sup Forums is just being a bunch of faggots and working themselves up about it.

Because science and politics in the modern age are tied together tightly, because certain groups in America put their political team above logic and reality.

>his end-game
Cash Money

To profit off the thousand of redditers who worship him like most by spewing garbage that makes them feel good and happy.

He is probably a pedo.
(((They))) have proof of it.
>"That would be a shame if that was accidently revealed to the public, mister Nye"
>"Now put your bow-tie back on, smile and read that teleprompter"

It's a psyop by Trump, the only way to red pill everyone on the Jews is to make it ridiculously obvious without saying it.

>be a normie
>see this stupid fucking show
>"what the fuck is happening here?"
>remember gramps talking about the jews running the world, media, banks, etc
>wtf I love Hitler now

And the kikes can't even shut it down, because it isn't them this time.

Or, more likely, it's the fucking kikes.

i think his neck just looks that small because he has a massive fucking head

>bankrolled by Buzzfeed kikes

Gee I wonder what his end game could by besides paying the mortgage.

Bill Nye the Science kike

(((They))) are trying to portray science as an optional belief rather than a fact.

Bill Nye the Kindergarten Sex Ed Guy

>Controversy sells
You can only sell it once though and then your damaged goods

Doesn't he have a new show coming out or something.

Was it very political? I just thought it was boring and stopped watching after something like 10 minutes.

netflix is trying to make the youth as stupid as humanly possible in order to keep them subscribed to their garbage

I think this. Something about him seemed fucky in that "My sex junk" bit. He seemed like he was just saying his lines, like he didn't actually believe in what he was saying. I think he either needs drug money or he's being coerced into saying what he's told.

He certainly has the eyes of a fucking kook.

He's just reading off his (((script)))

he genuinely looks mean
i'd be scared he is gonna slit my throat

Wouldn't be surprised.

There's something off about the way he acts in front of the camera.

He's secretly being held hostage.

For the old guys, he reminds me of Jon Lovitz on SNL. Instead of finishing with "Acting! ", it's "Science!".

This.

I could explain it to you but you wouldn't believe what I have to say.

I was born in 1981, just early enough to be able to watch Mr. Wizard reruns on Nickelodeon. I never watch Bill the Science Cuck. Did catch some Beekman's World though. Feel bad for you faggota that grew up watching this sack of shit.

/thread

Soros owns a lot of Netflix now.

It explains this, Dear White People, and the removal of stars.

>being over 30 on Sup Forums and feeling bad for anyone

No idea how empowering women has anything to do with science.

I read it for the articles

>wasting your youth on Sup Forums

This SJW shit sells

You can make a lot of money promoting it

Just kill me

Just kill me now

Never forget, Nye is the prophet of the all knowing and truthful Science
>(climate change be upon him).

He is infallible and will guide you to be enlightened and forward thinking .

May science be with you and your genders be as various as the stars.

Mr. Wizard is easily the best of the kids' science shows. He seems like your grandpa who fought in Korea, not some nu-male.

I just checked to see if it was true so watched the first non sex junk/ice cream clip that pulled up in youtube. Was angrily ranting how getting vaccinated is for our good, but for his good

kys

And I thought Bill was a fag before. Now he's doing this gay shit.

Libcucks will spend daddy's money on him

Because his show wouldn't have been approved by (((those))) that run the business

You are seriously underestimating the power of mass media, we're concerned about the future generations and ramifications this will have on society.
Dont be that shortsighted

Same way Edward Heath and Hastard got their jobs. Talentless hacks forced on the people because they are totally controlled. I'd speculate they have something on guys like Rubio

>forgetting that you are also here forever
this will one day be you user

He gave up Science and Reason when he became a shill for Global Warming. He crossed the line, and can't come back.
Liberalism, not even once!

At the end of the sex junk video, he hugs all the women and shakes the man's hand.

Not very self-aware.

Bill Nye needs to be more conclusive with his analysis.

There's simply not enough facts and statistics in his show to validate his experience.

Also he doesn't simplify his agenda enough. I have no idea wtf he's trying to do.

>What's his end-game?

The destruction of the white race.

(((he))) was already (((them)))

>Girl Ghostbusters
>Amy Schumer's Bud Light ad
>Amy Schumer's leather special (I'm assuming it was SJW)
>Miss Sloan
>Audi's Super Bowl ad
>That fucktard they replaced Jon Stewart with on The Daily Show
>Hillary Clinton's campaign

Don't forget that ad where two gay men feed Campbell's cream of mushroom tip soup to their "son."

youtube.com/watch?v=VVnOsonF1Fw

Kardashians

Because of the tendency for radicalization in the face of obstinance.

Tabling the issue of climate change, he is inarguaby correct regarding evolution and physical cosmology, and spent the better part of a decade having to argue with morons until he was blue in the face.

So he radicalized and took on the properties of the faction that agreed with him. And it's a pity that the old right was so hostile to science broadly, because the scientific community would be useful in educating the public on other issues with which the new right agrees and accepts the science on, particularly race and economics.

I think I'm going to puke.

To make some quick Jew bucks so he can get an observatory installed in his mansion and to also stay relevant for just one more day, seeing as he will never be Carl Sagan.

>Why didn't he just make a new show about science without making it hyper-political?
>Libshit
>Making A N Y T H I N G without being hyper-political
They can't prepare themselves a bowl of cereal without associating it to Trump somehow.

>necklet
KEK

After a long day of making his new show "Bill Nye saves the world", Bill unties his bow-tie and proceeds to head home. As he's driving he thinks back to helping produce a show that he knows will have a good majority of people hating him.

Bill sighs....He proceeds to grab his 2nd cellphone and phone up his dealer. "Yo! Got anymore of that H for me?" Bill says excitedly.

He proceeds to pick up his heroin and drives off to his home which is starting to show from lack of care. He walks up the stairs and sees his cat looking up at him, as he gives his cat a gentle pet.

Bill takes off his uniform and plops into his Lazy Boy recliner and proceeds to grab his twisted plastic sack of white china heroin from his bag. He proceeds to scoop up a sizeable lump under his pinky nail then he starts to gaze at the white china as thoughts start to race and enter his mind, as he's realized how many people and kids who looked up to him, he has betrayed.

Bill lets out a small shaky whisper... He sighs....Closes eyes and props his head up to the big blue sky. Bill proceeds to snort that fat lump of white china and he immediately lays back....
A cool cold sweat starts to form over his body, as the drug takes effect. Bill starts to feel the warm euphoria of the heroin as it forms a blanket over his body and his mind starts to process less and less information and thoughts.

Bill Nye glances over with all his muster at the tv and sees on the news "Bill Nye the shill guy?" as his muscles tension up then he goes limp. Bills face appears in euphoria as peace washes over him for the first time in over 20+ years and he finally knows he's made the right choice.

OC

The brown tint milk gets when you pour it into chocolate cereal represents the brown man getting his well-deserved revenge on whitey

That kid's going to commit suicide when he grows up and everyone knows it.

>there were people who thought this idiot was good
I'm so glad my teacher in elementary school explained to me what a self-righteous prick he really was

Bill Nye is secretly one of us and he is sacrificing himself to deliver the final red pill. We are going to gain so many followers when they watch his show and realize how batshit insane the left has become. They're going to feel like their very existence is threatened. Bill Nye is a fucking hero and has an advanced degree is 4d chess.

You guys are missing the point. He's redpilling the real scientists out there. Notice how he starts most of the segments off with an observable experiment, then, when he does a political bit, does not show an experiment proving it.
He's showing that all this shit is unprovable and therefore unscientific.

[spoiler] One can dream o7 science [/spoiler]

ecco

Goyim, I'm conflicted.
Why would based Bill say a bigoted thing like gender is determined by your chromosomes backnin the 90s. But now Bill Nye the Cuckgressive Goy is telling me that gender is a social construct and that I can choose my gender.
What does he mean by this?

I'm just saying.

Bill Nye isn't as scientific as he needs to be.

His show is so basic I had to tear my eyes out just from all the blatant dumbing down he has to do.

It's not for you to understand. Bill is playing 4d chess to expose the insanity of the left and convert the non political/semi political into red pilled patriots.

This. People just don't understand the 4D chess Bill Nye is playing.

He's definitely a pedo, and (((they))) in fact blackmailing him, although for the last episode of the show he's planing to talk about the issue, about how 'science settled pedophilia is only a disease, don't judge the pedos' and then proclaim live to billions of viewers that he indeed abused some children, but in this case people will understand.
He will be then be released from (((them))) beating the globalists in their own game.
The globalists will try to shut his program down but since it's Netflix they have no antennas to blow up.
He will proceed to remotely overload (using science and netflix) the LHC destroying the underground temple of Baal beneath Hollywood, killing all the jews there and thus redeeming himself from his sins. The pakistani from the show will then blow himself up with a pocket nuclear device, Nye's lifetime project, killing everyone on stage including Nye, to avoid millenia of torture in mount Erebus, international pedo fortress. Believe when I say death is preferable.

follow the money:

find out who his agent is, his team, the shows producers, etc

>necklet
lol'd

Where's the source for this image? I don't think he actually says that.

The episode here. He never says "gender is determined by your chromosomes"

dailymotion.com/video/x3k1ymn

Right-wingers succeed in making right-wingers look like fucking idiots yet again.

Is this picture shopped or is this guy a pencil neck?

Euphoric

Nice.

OP's image is shoopped.

This is the real one.

why there's a fuck ton of us who've literally been here forever

>What does he mean by this?
"Am I relevant yet, SJWs?"

So he's just pretending to be retarded?

>Am I turtley enough for your turtle club?

He fucked a bunch of underage kids and now ((((they)))) get to tell him to do whatever they want or he is dead.

-fin

i like turtles.

no neck having faggot

Senility has no endgame