Be me

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim
My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.
I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.
Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

$5.99 must be a typo, right? That's way too good of a deal.

Not a typo at all my friend! Head on down to Burger King today and get a cheap, tasty meal!!

Viral marketing for burger king or advanced moose nigger shit posting. I can't decide. I think the later.

>moose nigger
lovely term.
Do they eat moose?

No thanks, faggot. Wendy's is just down the road.

Unless Burger King serves moose, no we don't! Ha ha.

Of Course it a leaf post

burger king is native reservation tier garbage
the white man eats 5 guys

is this a 50's larp thread again

reported you dumb fucking leaf.
the day of the rake is soon.

i always get the chicken fries

fucking viral marketers again

Why don't you think it over at your local Burger King restaurant, conveniently located on pretty much every corner ever.

Get the fuck out of here reviebrah. I watched your new shit on the fruitloop shake and now I have to get one.

>all these fags that haven't been to Burger King

>My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year.
I have to agree with the leaf....Though, I only eat "fast food" once or twice a year at most, BK is the only place I go....And for the exact same reasons. BK don't give a fuck about competition. They make food that is unhealthy AND tastes good. They don't try to pander to liberals who have no self-control. They make it possible to eat horrible food that tastes great EVERY day.

i'm partial to snow mexican

>companies are now shilling their products on a cuban cigar rolling board
I love this timeline

Do you know where you are faggot?

reviewbrah what are you doing in canada? on vacation?

>it's not pasta if I believe it's not

If you ask me he just seems like a regular Joe who enjoyed his delicious and reasonably priced meal at Burger King.

youd think by now he'd be the burger queen in canada

>leafs will never get to experience this

at once?
sounds pretty gay

This is actually better than the regular shitposting we get here.

At least we didn't get any shitty marketing buzzwords like "We can make your burger just like you want it: Can-Tastic"

Burger king makes me shit liquid death. Literal liquid death. I made my brother throw up last time I ate there and he passed through the bathroom 20 minutes after I shat. Black pudding and water. Pitch black. Smells like burnt hair and shit. Horrible stomach cramps.
Chik-fil-a bruh. Its like magic, especially for my colon.

Burger King is delicious, and for the price much better than other restaurants. Best fast food place, better than McDonalds: their chicken burger doesn't compare to McDonalds, the chicken actually taste like chicken and taste much better and the lettuce is fresh and tasty!

I love it when they have the promotion on chicken nuggets, it's so cheap: 10 for like $1,99 wow

On my way to Burger King® right now to enjoy a delicious DoubleWhopper® thanks user!

I tried it, pretty mediocre.

>be me
a highly intelligent gentleman
YLYL hard mode today brehs

Have you tried the Froot Loops® Milk Shake at your local Burger King® franchise today? I did earlier and boy, did it taste like Froot Loops®!

you niggers obviously dont know about the habit

Really depends on the location with shit food places like this. Some spots are great and you get a tasty af burger but others are abysmal and the quality is just disgusting.

It's really not worth it. Go somewhere like Fridays or even a Chipotle and it's a little more consistent.

kek

>Fridays

This nigger over here. You may as well eat clay.

Nigger wat chick fil a has the best chicken

Never to be beaten

Wendy's = middle class whites

Mcdonalds = poor whites

Burger King = blacks

Prove me wrong.

COME ON DOWN TO BURGER KING AND GET YOUR BURGERS NICE AND HOT

Burger King makes me fucking sick as fuck. I haven't been there in five fucking years. I ate there twice and about a half hour after I had a massive headache, diarrhea, vertigo ( I could barley drive ). I didn't put two and two together till the second time I ate there. Different restaurants both on opposite sides of the county. BK is worse than fucking dog food.

Every time I eat at Burger King I burp up that fake smoke flavor for the next 12 hours.

Urp.

What the fuck did I just read?

Checkers = blacks. If you have them in your area. But around here is all hoodlooms that way there. Look at their twitter feed.

Although I used to go to McDonald's occasionally just because I'd want something totally greasy and unhealthy to pig out on, but their food tastes worse than ever because they're trying to appease the Food Nazis who will never fucking eat there to begin with.

McDonald's used to be cheap AND tasty as fuck, now it's barely cheap if anything....

Sounds like you have a dirty ass burger king

I wouldn't even feel comfortable walking into a Checkers desu, I'd at least go into a Burger King.

>walking into a checkers

You don't, that's the point. Most don't have interior areas for customers.

Now I'm skeptical here, my friends. I've spent a lot of money on fast food and it always comes out nothing like the picture, flat, the veggies are all mushy, a tiny dab of mayo when I want a whole lot of it. And the choices for sides I find are lacking. You can have whatever side you want as long as it's french fries.

Are you telling me that all of these problems are put to rest if I visit my local Burger King franchise?

>They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.
pretty aggressive marketing

>not wendys
no one gives a fuck leaf

No, its pretty much like that at all of them.
Some of the chicken sandwiches though are decent. The opened one near my house a while back, the newer ones are always nicer.

Burger King is for big fat idiots that haven't had a real fast food experience. You know. The king. The best of the best. I'm talking about McDonalds.

For me, it's the McChicken. Intelligent, nihilistic, with a WICKED sense of humor. I usually ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Do they cater?

You sound angry, my friend. Have you tried the Burger King™ Angry™ Whopper™? Let me tell you, those japalenos and Angry™ Sauce will really pick a fight with your appetite.

>checkers
>blacks

Get run over by a lawnmower user

For me, it's the McChicken. Intelligent, nihilistic, with a WICKED sense of humor. I usually ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

FUCK OFF MCDOANOLDS SHILL. THIS IS BK TERRITORY. REEEE

Triple O's ftw

Darn straight! Pardon my French! Ha ha.

this story is great simply because there is no such thing as McChicken sauce...this must be what it's like to be jewish

Lol

Have you ever tried Harvey's?

They're absolutely one of the best cheap but awesome burger places you'll ever get to visit. It's truly a privilege to walk into a nice clean Harvey's and be greeted by their friendly and upbeat staff. You know before you even make your order that you're going to be treated to something premium at a ridiculously low price.

Their burgers are always grilled fresh, and you get to see it made right in front of you while you choose from the ingredients to make each burger just yours. If you walk away disappointed from Harvey's, the fault is going to be on you, because this chain does nothing wrong.

Fuck, I am craving a delicious Harvey's burger right now.

I have a packet of it in my fridge, user

>move to remote ranching community
>after years living in a city
>on a long drive home from fishing trip
>really hungry
>but it’s 11pm on a Sunday
>go through small town
>see Golden Arches
>haven’t eaten fast food in over a decade
>why not
>order
>pull forward to 2nd window
>there’s a fucking nigger with it’s grubby paw sticking out at me
WTF.gif
>I haven’t even seen a goddamned nigger in the past 8 years
>a bit stunned
>’dats be $3.87 homie’
>just drive off
>get to next small town
>pull into BK
>order
>2nd window
>normal white high school girl
>pay and get burgers
>they’re warm
>vegetables taste and crunch like vegetables
>burger tastes like burger

I guess McDonalds really is honest with their advertising.
I’ll never go to one again.

I only speak the truth. It's where all the dindus go for cheap food.

Burger King is the best OP you're right

>Crispiest fries, none are limp like McD's
>Oreo milkshake and now Fruit Loop shake
>Fuller burgers than McD's, not crushed
>Affordable
>Always releasing new items
Really the GOAT, no other reason to eat at McD's or Wendy's and if you want chicken go to Chick-fil-a.

BK has cheap combos on daily sandwiches. It's not perfect, but it's cheap and tastes good. Would recommend.

I don't have that much experience with burgerking but what experience I do have is that they tend to have a nice in-restaurant atmosphere and the food tends to look more like advertised than any other restaurant that serves burgers.

It's actually quite good.

But, afaik, Burger king has kinda been going downhill in terms of profits. Closing down stores n shiet.

I literally don't know anyone who goes to burger king even semi-regularly.

Not sure desu.

I'm being 100% serious when the only Checkers I know of in my area is right down the street from a Housing Project.

They know their market user.

you guys do realize this thread is copy and pasted, right?

Just got digits at BK just now
>mfw

cant agree with you more user.

t. Texan headed down to my local Whatabeezy to get BBQ Chicken Strip sandwich, fries or maybe onion rings, with a large Dr. Pepper

Yup. Makes it hard to leave Texas.

If you wanted a Wendy's thread you could have just said so, no need to try and bait it

fuck off with this seti shit. there are no aliens.

It's a copy and pasted thread meant to generate ez replies from kids like you who should lurk more

All consumers should stop by a friendly BK Lounge (Burger King)
Their Whopper is great
Their fries are the best
and Shequisha is looking damn hot in that uniform

>The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger
Only dumb fucks believe the vegetables are crisp and broiled at burger king. Burger king is trash compared to other fast food giants and it is on the same level as checkers (garbage).
>I was able to get a value meal for $5.99
It is far cheaper in the USA.
>They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream
Where the fuck you at? whiteville Canada where the Black men only come for your wives.

The burger patty was frozen, it wasn't burger you were tasting.

>Burger King
>Good

Their burgers are disgusting. So many better places then that and Mcdonalds.

There is no way in hell that you can get a meal for that price with Trudeau bucks.

Good for them, they won't even have to clog up the drive thru. Just walk up. There is a checkers right by work and it has a detached dining room that has A/C. Well the county jail is right down the street and so is a methadone clinic. Lol. So we all know the first place the riff raff goes as soon as they get out of jail. I swear on my way home at least three time a week there is a amberlamps and a sheriff there.

Eat? No, they do ... other things

>Buffalo chick fries with buffalo zesty sauce

2 delicious Whopper combos for 10 Trudeaubucks, plus tax!

Why so many bumps! Lol.

Sage.

That has to be a shill post.

Yes. Do it user

I live in a safe middle class city. Our Burger King is solely staffed with meth addicts on welfare. There's no fucking way I'm eating there.

Honestly, burger king is the best.

Wendys is headed by a fat woman and macdonalds just showed their new super neutral, communist inspired work clothes and removed the dollar menu.

Bk is the white mans fast food.

that's my favorite part

digits and diabetes from the looks of that receipt

Today, I was feeling down after work. I didn't want to cook for myself. Fresh lettuce and tomato? I wouldn't use it all before it expired! I decided to grab "fast food", expecting nothing but processed, frozen garbage.

Boy, were my expectations shattered when I sat down and examined a Whopper® Sandwich from BURGER KING®. Fresh garden ingredients with charbroiled meat on a fresh bun.

Definitely turned my day around! Truly, they are the KINGS of BURGERS