TO WUZ OR NOT TO WUZ

TO WUZ OR NOT TO WUZ

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Crystal1Johnson/status/856274911547072514
vid.me/QPMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shakes spear

AINT KNOW IF IT BE BETTA TO SIT AN TAKE ALL DAT SHEIT OR PUT A STOP TO DAT SHEIT AND ZONK IT

BUT DEN WHUT?
DAS IT MANE
IT REALLY MAKE U THINK

You'll all be sorry when this is proven to be true on the next Bill Nye

>does not recognize God The Father
>claims that The Son is not The Son
>is black
everything makes sense now

This is real vanilla notice what color it is?
BLACKED
When you eat this flavor of ice cream it has been artificially insemenated to plant the seed in your mind that white is always right.
This the type of shit they don't be teaching you in the schools to keep you in the dark (the whiteys that is) ironic isn't it? White people are the true niggers of society.

I just want a happening ! Day of rope when ?!

This is a pretty old we wuz kangz meme. I think it's funny how normies are just now finding this stuff.

This is a good post.

can't argue against science though.

The best thing about this is that this pic was made by Sup Forums

It never ceases to amaze me how quick Sup Forums can turn something into a catchy, racist pun.

Painfully underrated

DAT IS DA QUESHTINZ, WHITE BOI

I knew a nigger who seemed alright but then started showing me shit like this.

I never spoke to him again and can't wait to slaughter him in the race war.

I for one am apprehensive about the legal application of lethal force in a justified self defense scenario after attempting to communicate clearly verbally communicate that they do not have my consent to either be on my property or to be robbing me and of course after having attempted to retreat.

>race war
to me it looks more like ol good right vs left civil war. With all races on both sides.

Link. Bullshit nigga

First post is not always the best post, but when it is...

Fuck
mobile.twitter.com/Crystal1Johnson/status/856274911547072514

Who believes this shit?

>t. someone whose spent his entire life surrounded by Europeans and the incidental Asian

Ignorant niggers.

There nevar wuz a choice mah nigga, we always wuz kangz

niggers believe basic slight of hand magic tricks, let alone cannot grasp concepts such as reading out loud or basic grammar.

>Zelda Fan 605 @CummieCorner
I think I'm done with Twitter for today

vid.me/QPMU

Out fucking standing

Incidental? Finns are squinty eyed as shit. The fucking chinese look less asian than most finns.

T. Fenno-swede

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!"

>You probably didn't learn this in school
You're right, I didn't. LOL. Oh, but it's on twatter so it's gotta be true. And somehow I just know that if I were ever to reproach one of these untermensch regarding their charge, they'd show me this twatter meme as proof positive.

I also enjoy how groids are actively encouraged to appropriate the white man's culture while... well, I'm sure you're all intimately familiar with how this works by now.

Death to Marxists

I gotta remember that this quote references only Europeans and not shitskins.

Never understood the logoc nehind this one as most vanilla products I know are cream/yellow in colour. Is this the work of the eternal slope?

Reread the quote.

Also it included TON of Jews in the "Europeans". Convenient, huh?

Ah yes, ye olde Elizabethan dime.The currency of the English renaissance.

>logoc nehind

Dey STOLE it.

>Died in poverty and never received a penny for her work.
How the fuck did she afford Jewelry and a portrait of herself then?

Christ

I'd still rather deal with chinky Finnish Sauna drunks than Hernandez, Jamal, and Muhammed.

Thank you, for this.

AXE, DAT IS A KWESHUN

GO INTO THE THREAD, POST WHAT YOU FIND

This is something I can get behind.
Imagine if muzzies declare niggers as haram

Lol, no. You're clearly the nigger, JaQueefus. That's why you're on the bottom. Always have been, always will be.

Also, please stop appropriating our culture by using the Internet, cell phones, and everything else one comes across in modern society (that's the place outside of the prison). Or did sub-85 IQ niggers invent all of that as well?

Man dis world some bullsheeeeeeeeeeit, dem,
we be'z unlucky and shit,--we dun make oursel's all sufferin cuz we be bad,--ya'll guilty niggas dun fucked up the sun, the moon, an' the stars: as
if we be villainous niggas by default; straight fools cuz we be sent from jayzus an sheeit; bitch-niggas, hood rats , and
Cold ass niggas, by sum circle tellin' us; crunk on a forty,
Be lyin', an' try'na creep on sum Foo's shorty, cuz the universe dun tol' us dis how we be; an' da we be sum bad m'ufuckas,
Cuz we fucked: an only try'na ghost dat shit
From a straight fly pimp, to stick his ugly ass fucking ass face n'sheeeit
Cuz he done been tol' by dem stars my nigga .

The shitlords who are making memes like the one OP posted (and mine) are total madmen!

we WUZ nigga
we WUZ...