Sick of being raided by POL

Shia here . Well no French fries for me I guess , I can't even eat at a fucking Bueno Taco! Can't live my life anymore , so I'm here to say I quit. I wanted to relinquish to yourselves my flag and my art , but before l do here is a story and my heart .

I saw an automobile in Lapland once when I was younger in acting , Now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. I say to myself lots that I wouldn't give in but I here, take a piece of my soul .

You might not know this cause of the gag order but I am being sued by all the people I assaulted, all the "nazis" and I am sorry , doesn't change how I acted or the amount of money it's costing me.
The parole board got me into this halfway house and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. It's hard work. I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store manager likes me very much. Since my last movie bombed I'm just trying my best.

Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Jaiden might show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doing okay and making new friends.

I have trouble sleeping at night. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am.

Maybe I should get me a gun and rob the Foodway, so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. But I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay.

I doubt they'll kick up any fuss.

You have defeated my guys , I will fade into obscurity
Not for an old crook like me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X67HoaZQCmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>american flag
aren't you supposed to be in like finland or some shit?

post proof its you otherwise fuck off

lmao why do you care about that nigger jayden

Truthfully , my dude , I'm being sued to high hell and I'm in New York with my lawyer here , that nazi I shoved at the art museum is suing me .

Spaces between puntuation confirms this is the real deal.

Hopefully you're in the blast zone during the Nuke tomorrow.

Rest easy fool.

After these last 3 months MEEEE TOOOO

T. Shawshank redemption

Bad pasta inspired by Shawshank Redemption.

River of shit/10

>the guy who spawned this meme
youtube.com/watch?v=X67HoaZQCmU
>is giving up
fuck off, shia isn't this much of a bitch

If he ever recovers from that depresion he should do a continuation to Constantie with him being a fallen angel.

Here's the kicker nazi... an actor as good as me , using a movie reference , are you mind fucked yet? You will never find the flag and that tweet I posted is a lie , I've been "POACHING" you little turds , everything I do is calculated , I am
The best god damn fucking actor in my Age and casting range. I gave Marky Mark Transformers role cause I got tired of stupid CGI no acting movie!! See me
In fury ? Yeah that's right

Reeeeeeeeeeee

Funny shit here. A Shia vs Sup Forums movie could actually make LaBoof some money!

This Gentleman gets it........ maybe a future project

Face and time stamp my dude

I recognize this speech from Drawn Together but I wonder if they cribbed it from someone else?

normies aren't going to give a shit about some internet board, but if you are shia and you really want to do some damage

>not recognizing fresh pasta

Let's do an AMA , ask me ANYTHING

Sorry you ran into a bootlicking pussy.

When are you finally going to kill your handler?

how long does it take your penis to go from flacid to fully erect under self stimulation with your non dominant hand?

No man. I guarantee none of us saw you in fucking Fury, kek.

Why do men have nipples?

I'm not Corey Feldman or Ilishia Wood! Plus I'm practice non hirable anymore so I don't have a handler , I have an agent but he takes all my money and puts it up
His nose .

According to you 4chaners I have no cock.

Same reason women have leg hair

not buying it!!!
women have leg hair to keep their legs warm in the cold. What purpose do nipples serve on a man. we dont breastfeed.

tfw

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY SHITPOSTING IDENTITY?

>basis his existence on fast food and his ability to consume said fast food

Not sure what you want, bro. Pity?

Protip: kill your ego and be reborn. After that you won't care about bad fame, just use it as your advantage. Yes people are that dumb and also trash.

How much did you pay for the opportunity to molest Maddie Ziegler?

Well you're very plausible. If Sup Forums really led to the destruction of your life I'm sorry for that. They loved the fun.

eat shit

Shit I haven't watched the Shawshank Redemption since I was redpilled. Now I need to rewatch it to double-check for Jewish narratives.

I second that notion of faggotry. KeK

Shawshank redemption old reds after he got out of prison

tl;dr

Is that your blood?

You mean your "art."

>when you take your own advice to "just do it" and follow your dreams
>and it all eventuated into a fucking nightmare
>2017

Obviously this isn't him but did he ever post here? I missed a lot of the Shia shit but it seems likely he has considering how butthurt he is at Sup Forums for ruining his gay little art projects.

Answered

kys jew

you got divided by us

Hmm, this might actually be Shia, guys.

Reads exactly like something he would plagarize.

aah i see we haven an internet aristocrat here..good trolling sir!

Sup Forums is not your enemy. This is free-speach. The chans are the only real forums. You won't get censored here.

>shia is in finland
>flag
Kys

>Hmm, this might actually be Shia, guys.
tits and timestamp were not provided, so I am going to go with LARPER.

Timestamp or fake shia

why do you keep posting this?

How does it feel, becoming a meme, a joke? Are you proud of what you've become?

If this is LaBeef, keep in mind that he doesn't know what timestamp means. AND he doesn't understand, at all, the ettiquette of communication on this board. That, and he's a psychopathic retard. So if this IS Shia (it isn't), he probably has no idea how to actually prove it. Because he's dumber than dog shit.

Kek'd i guess you're right

How big was his BBC?

>I have an agent but he takes all my money and puts it up his nose.

That's a shame. Same game as always, I guess.

You need to do a tranquil trip somewhere with some Cambodian cubensis.

Get your mind right, you're much too angry. Not aware enough.

Shiria LeBeef is here to cry some more

Obviously to play with fagtron

Agree
You need to look in the mirror and have a good, honest, conversation with the person that looks back at you.
Make it right with Shia, Shia. Only then can you find inner peace.

I saw Shia LeBeouf at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

is that from the h3h3 copypasta on reddit?

Post time stamp or GTFO

Not for an old crook like me. God damnit

OK this is not true I am absolutely a gentleman and a scholar to all my fans and even strangers. I did a whole goddamn already exhibit where I just met people and cried with them

Give us a pic with time stamps