#OpenBordersForIsrael

If the left was aware it would benefit them to have Israel open their borders, it would address many issues.

We don't need to turn the left against Israel, but we need them to agree that immigrants and refugees migrating to Israel is the correct course of action

We need #OpenBordersForIsrael to be brought into media spotlight.

How can we show others this is the correct approach to address a complicated issue? Open borders for Israel benefits democrats

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_law_and_Israeli_settlements
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guys make some memes in arabic that promote free housing, welfare and hot women if u make across the border as a refugee.

How can we show the left and democrats that this benefits them, and that this is the right thing to do also?

Making an actual advertising campaign to attract migrants to the area would also be highly effective -- is there any connections to music, or popular bands to help push this?

since majority of their population will do military service, they won't fall for this meme

Explain

hello, I think after you guys beat (((them))) and kick them out of the west you should send all the muslims in Europe to Israel

Serving in the Israeli Army imbues the populace with a nationalistic fervor that the European right-wing could only dream of having.

I would like to take a shot at Israel and the (((world media))) tho, if this gets off the ground it would be fucking amazing

Wouldn't it be useful to have migrants join their military?

people that are in the military not by choice, while they will want to avoid conflicts they also will witness the joys of multicultural interactions. they wont be total isolationist, they like western culture, im sure many will go on spiritual journeys to india and thailand to smoke a lot of weed, but they have seen having to deal with refugees at the border and durka durkas everywhere.

How do we bring multiculturalism to Israel?

the only hope is if ((they)) care more about total world slavery vs total world slavery but having israel as their jewish oasis utopia in the desert.
Rothschilds created/invested in Israel, its no secret there, its celebrated. But is the every day jew a pawn to be sacrificed on the chess board just like americans and europeans were?

Read Israel's 1948 UN Declaration.
>They break it everyday,

I am 100% for this. Just will never happen. It would be synonymous to a Micheal Vick pit bull show down.

Islam and Judaism are like oil and water.

It doesn't have to happen -- it just needs to trend on social media

Time to jew the jews.

while true, the country is still 20% muslim. They aren't all in palestine. someone has to work on sabbath!

The best way to show how Israel's government is extremely self interested to the point of breaking international law is the illegal Israeli settlements in territories occupied by Israel after the Six Day War:

"The international community considers the establishment of Israeli settlements in the Israeli-occupied territories illegal under international law, because the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949 prohibits countries from moving population into territories occupied in a war. Israel maintains that they are consistent with international law because it does not agree that the Fourth Geneva Convention applies to the territories occupied in the 1967 Six-Day War. The United Nations Security Council, the United Nations General Assembly, the International Committee of the Red Cross, the International Court of Justice and the High Contracting Parties to the Convention have all affirmed that the Fourth Geneva Convention does apply."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_law_and_Israeli_settlements

Who said anything about Islam?

I'm talking Africans, Hindus, Sikhs, Asians, Asians.

Israel is severely lacking in diversity my friend, we are all humans. Diversity is our strength.

i guess refugees were the first thing that popped into mind. youll definitely need to push:
>Israel is severely lacking in diversity my friend, we are all humans. Diversity is our strength.
extra fucking hard to distract others from the incessant holy wars going on over there..

Israel also needs their own war on drugs.

They are at the center of all that heroine trade.

If you want good heroine, go to Israel.

It's practically legal over there.