China Superpower New Aircraft Carrier Fleet

And it was built in just two years!

Be scared burger cucks...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsiEVDkT7Cs
vandenberg.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1160192/minuteman-iii-scheduled-to-launch/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers_in_service
youtube.com/watch?v=m2-jH0PP0as
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why? Trump and Xi are all buddy buddy now

Fuck, Trump isn't going to do anything about China, is he?

I'm scared user, we're never going to get another chance at a free and safe world

You mean THIS superpower?

youtube.com/watch?v=xsiEVDkT7Cs

I think we'll be ok.

Good thing America has the most carriers in the world, and are currently working on replacing our fleet with better carriers

Ok, so? The US was cranking out carriers in WW2. Building a large ship with a flat deck isn't that hard.

Is the Chinese carrier nuclear powered?

It's a shitty ramp carrier without catapults. Will probably fall apart in a few weeks like most cheap Chinese shit

Sorry Leaf but our navy is strong. Don't worry we won't let the mean chinese take you over we need someone to amuse us.

Call me when it's nuclear powered

Doesn't have a ramp

Holds 85+ aircraft

And when they have 11 of them.

Somebody call that Vietnamese guy who keeps posting "SINK THE CHINK"

>Made in China

>we have 2 aircraft carries.
>sick US has over 6000 nukes.
>Australia has emus

You beat me to it. I came here to say that the USA has 11 carrier groups. China now has only 2, and last I heard no one else has more than 1. Russia's rusty bucket of bolts barely qualifies.

The Toyota aircraft carriers are consistently rated #1 by JD Powers and Associates.

Here is a picture of the "launch"

2 dollars it brakes in two pieces before Christmas.

No need to bet your entire GDP here.

>_Building Aircraft carriers in the age of hypersonic missles

wow, American tech advisers?

Force projection still requires carries.

There's a reason no one ever saw Crocodile Dundee 3.

We have plenty of tactical nukes. What do you think the F-111's role was kid?

Can't Carriers also launch missiles or are those missile cruisers and the like only?

Hey are you from Peru or on a vacation

>Force projection still requires carries.

Nope, China is doing it with man-made Islands.

How are your Point defence system going yank? still incapable of defending assets from anything going faster than Mach 4?

This is why mexican mutts shouldnt post here. All that fat have damaged their brains.

>Chinese
>built practically overnight
I wouldn't expect it to muster up to US carriers.

You believe the Chinese media too much, they tell India daily to stop work on our carrier

Shouldn't you be ruining a dota game for civilized people?

>it brakes

>breaks down a day later
>killing everybody on board.
kek, fucking chinese can't even make elevators and escalators correctly. What makes you think their ACC is legit?

Exact, permanent known location, very easy to target. Good luck protecting your interests in Africa with that.

Kek, I'm 100% pure Snow Monkey.

The type 2 carrier under production has steam catapults. Based off the Australian ones we left intact when we sold them our last carrier.
Our bad.

Chinese Blue Water naval experience is a joke.

>pic related.

Ceramic plates on a deep water vessel, really? Speaks volumes about their inexperience.

>chinese """"craftsmanship""""

Yet your country's industries are left in tatters and everything you own is produced in China now.

funny about that isnt. really winning the wars that matter.

Hint: Trade wars.

>A fucking ramp

vandenberg.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1160192/minuteman-iii-scheduled-to-launch/

what's the problem

>insult china
>an Australian flag comes to defend them
Wew.

Canada if importing Asian peasants, electing a gay president, and making cuckoldery a nation sport... makes you feel more "civilized" then i did choose to live in conservatism "barbarism" of the 19 century.

Open you eyes, and tell why are so mean. (8)
>ha, you cant open your eyes

I jump through every elevator door to avoid this. It's one of my greatest fears.

>Ceramic plates
is that your only complaint?

At least my squinty Finnish eyes are Battleship Gray and not Peruvian shit brown.

Made from stolen technology. Metal from pop cans and old lawn furniture. Combine that with the fact China built it.

They puke a ship together in 2 years and your calling America cucks? Speed of construction doesn't equal quality. If it was built in a month would it be even better?

Virgin steel is superior to shit mix metal with zero standards. Last I checked Made In China isn't a selling feature of anything. Especially a fuckin ship.

+1 You sound like a pride dog.

I am above that. Here have a cookie, such a nice breed. You is my favorite chink autist? Yes you are.

>Last I checked Made In China isn't a selling feature of anything.

sent from a computer, every component in it made in china.

topkek famalan

speak for yourself. I'm absolutely sick of leafposters. I'm being generous in saying 1/20 posts that has a leaf is actually worthwhile

They are going to compensate it with neat missiles, motors and radars. Like you said it, they have stole ton of tech, if they cant produce it they will buy it from the Russians-

China needs a cultural renaissance and lessening of censorship if they want to be taken seriously. Until then they'll remain a meme. More and more chinks are coming here to study. I have a feeling in 20 years you'll be seeing major changes within China's gov.

Personally, for my aircraft carrier needs -if I'm going conventionally powered- I only buy from the Finnish Maritime Cluster and my engines have to be Wärtsilä.

>made in china aircraft carriers
do you shitposters even try?

GUIZ WHAT DO WE DO?!

Maybe it's just because I played a lot of stacraft but it always surprises me that the number of boats is so low. Like the US is crushing everyone with just 26. Why not 1000?

Thanks tips. I can see the sun mid day. They live in smog so thick you can cut it with a knife.

I'll take fresh air. I'll have the last laugh.

Because the CVNs cost $3-4 Billion each and we don't need to Zerg rush the Oceans.green green

Keep in mind that's just aircraft carriers. We currently have more tons in the water than double of the two closest adversaries

Don't forget the LHDs which are equal to most other countries' carriers

UH OH WHITES LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SLIPPING FURTHER AND FURTHER IN 2ND PLACE

OK, I guess these boats are kind of like bases in starcraft rather than attack units. I understand now.

Scared of...?

Exactly. Head down to your local recruiter after school to learn more

A FUCKING RAMP

>they completed a piece of equipment that was first built in the 20's
Oh good pretty soon they will have their own domestically made ball point pens and electric razors.

Be afraid of those who say, "China will grow larger."

I don't have any legs, I don't think the military will want me.

Is that the mighty Chinese navy?
Also understand that Carriers are the most powerful ships in the water as well. Battleships, Battlecruisers and Cruisers are basically obsolete now. Carriers aircraft can hit from so far away, and hit harder than a broadside from even the mightiest of Dreadnoughts. The more carriers you have means the more power you have and America has some of the best and most.

it's funny that half of those are already decommissioned and scrapped

is that image from 2000 or what

Dude if we are not preparing for the late game what the fuck are we doing?

Look at the BLACKED spots on the port hull above the waterline. Days old and already filthy.

She's a coal burner like her Russian cousins.

> A RAMP

We're playing 64D Starcraft.

kek

They only finished the hull. Still at least 3 years away from operation.

Carriers would be the first to go in WW3 along with satellites. Anti ship ballistic missiles would make surface big fleets obsolete. Subs will be the primary means of naval power projection - not unlike WW2.

Say what we will but at least it's an aesthetic ramp unlike pic related...

Dream big, faggot

Soon your country can have one
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers_in_service

Subs would have to get close and our technology for detection is getting better.

what country is this a rendering for?

i only said that the image is wrong you moron

the whole Tarawa Class is scrapped

USS Kitty Hawk and Enterprise are decommissioned

and that's jst what i just googled, maybe the rest are dead too

fucking niggers can't even google this days jesus fuck

UK. It's the new carrier they're building.

I actually read about this from a naval strategist a few weeks ago. Apparently the only real threat to a US carrier strike group is a certain type of missile like the Russian Iskander that can change course during every phase of flight and avoid anti-missile systems. Between finding the carrier groups, targeting them, and delivering ballistic weapons most weapons systems fall short.

Oh yeah? We got dem ship killing missiles too. Chinks don't have defenses for the carrier. Well, enough defenses anyway.

Vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=m2-jH0PP0as

Call me when they have 17 more.

>Be Philippines
>Unable to project military force
>Getting territorial waters taken by China
>Y-you Americans b-better be scared, they have 2 now!

Not him but they aren't all scrapped, some are currently mothballed in our ship boneyard. Peleliu for instance.

The Americas are also being built now along with the Fords.

>one wave later

USS Tarawa and USS Pelilui are in reserve at Pearl Harbor, HI

USS Kitty Hawk is in reserve in Bremerton, WS

USS John F Kennedy (CV-67) is in reserve in Philadelphia, PA

And those are just some of the supposedly scrapped carriers.

OPSEC, don't give them the ability to feed their crew above SEACON1.

>WS
*WA, but whatever.

Also:

USS Nassau is currently in reserve in Beaumont TX

Apparently only two of the Tarawa class are no longer in reserve, one of which was used as a target ship. That leaves only one as having been scrapped (with three in reserve) despite your claim they all were.

And the USS Enterprise

>they will never maintain their steam catapults

go to bed

And so it is, Enterprise is in Newport News.

>hurr durr murrica weak you no have so many carriers
Jealous ass Mexishits gonna jealous ass Mexishit.

leaf education

>one came from a ukranian salvage yard.
>the other made from notouriously poor quality craftsmanship.

Fuck boys we got cucked

All 8 of CVN-65's reactors have been defueled and she was stricken from the register on Feb. 3, 2017.

She is not reserve, she is scrap.

What's wrong with a ramp exactly?

Where we're going, we don't need no ramps.

It is not scrapped yet but you're right in that that one is not in reserve due to having been defueled.

But numerous others that the Urgayian said were scrapped are not only not scrapped but very much in reserve.

China is finally catching up to the 1940's. Congratulations.

Built out of paper