Promises ass kicking against Mexico. Instead destroys a country with 33m people who helped get him elected

Promises ass kicking against Mexico. Instead destroys a country with 33m people who helped get him elected.

Sup Forums will never be as strong as the great campaign of MAGA.

We're now enemies.

YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?

Fails to build wall
Does not declare chinese currency devalued.
Bombs Syria.

Bannon is gone... where is bannon?

We've been duped.

Agreed. I'm upset about this. We didn't do shit to America. We don't immigrate illegally, we don't send gangs, we don't send drugs, and we don't manipulate currency.

This is exactly what Clinton did in the 90s (in case any anons don't remember, this is like the 4th softwood lumber dispute)

I've lost all faith in Trump.

Why doesn't he do something about China? China destroyed US manufacturing and engages in massive intellectual property theft.

If you believe tarriffs work, then you must agree that they'd be better used against China and other hostile countries who run massive trade inbalances with the US. This "trade war" is exactly what the Jews want.

>White Americans don't get Canadian raw materials at low prices, they have to buy them from poor countries full of Muslims
>Canadian dairy farmers get put out of business, and the last source of pure milk in the West gets pumped full of recombinant bovine growth hormone

how about you follow in our footsteps and do a #MACA. e.g. halt all sales of property to foreigners so that your own citizens don't have to compete with spec investors for homes

Good. fuck canacucks and fuck syrup

This guy knows what's up

what flag is this?

I never helped elect him. Who had more shit shows? Nixon or carter. Ray gun or clinton. Bush or obama

this is now a canadian name rolling thread

This is what you get for all that shitposting

good luck with your social justice courts, leafs.

You could have prevented this, Canada. But you just had to keep shitposting.

But our citizens get paid millions for their homes and it provides real estate agents woth work

>now we are enemies
A FUCKING LEAF.

roll

if you tariff your enemies... they win

shut up leaf

This is true. We're doing Canada a favor.

Learn some basic economics, and history, China didnt just turn the largest exporter, it was a couple of superbillionaires that orchestrated the trade scam.

Look, a Canadian acting like a bitch. I guess the sun will rise tomorrow!

>Instead destroys a country with 33m people who helped get him elected.

Except Trump is going to get his ass handed to him.

1. We have a supply management system so we don't overproduce milk. America vastly overproduces dairy products. America's dairy industry (and most agriculture) is heavily subsidized. America has a trade surplus with us when it comes to dairy. Everything Trump said about this is issue blatantly false, and he's going to get utterly BTFO. Even his own countrymen know he's wrong. He's a hypocrite but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's actually completely ignorant about this issue. Once he realizes the situation, he will back down.

2. We produce high-quality softwood lumber far cheaper than America without subsidies. Trump wants to make American more competitive, but is going to put in a tariff to do that. If he wants to do that, it's fine, but if we fight it in court, we will probably win as we did in the past.

we din du nuffin

(but we have tariffs on many of their imports, don't tell them or they might start looking into other things!)

I saw the schedule of tariffs leaflanders. The game is up. Now you are going to bitch because we are doing the same to you?!

There is an old saying "The ________ cries out in pain as he strikes you"

You have been striking us for years and now that we are repaying in kind, you are mewling like a stuck pig. Maybe it is time to lift some tariffs and we will do the same.

don't blame trump for our cancerous government

*funpost

rolling

trudeau sucks desu

>I lost all faith in Trump
Who cares? You're a Canadian. In Canada. You are not allowed to vote in America. Your opinion literally means nothing when it comes to American politics. It's not your country.
All leafs do is shit talk America and Americans, I'm not at all surprised.

>Helped get him elected
How much crack do you smoke on an hourly basis??
See above. You are Canadian. You can't vote in the USA. Plus the MSM in Canada was/is full on "DRUMPF BAD!!"
You people are fucking delusional junkier hick retards.
Cry foul so hard and loud at everything, while acting like complete shit stain losers.

>How much crack do you smoke on an hourly basis??

I was quoting OP, you fucking retard. But thanks for completely ignoring my argument.

Mexico invited him when he was candidate. Canada didn't. Get cucked leafs.

>Ignored it cause it's literal canadian government lies.

What has Canada ever done right?

>who helped get him elected

Canadian government, media, and citizens were all anti-Trump fiercely and still are. If you're an average Canadian you're bombarded with leftist propaganda at every turn by the Canadian state-sponsored media and also the American media. Most Canadians are polite but politically retarded.

>who helped get him elected.
Being shit neighbors that makes americans hate you doesn't count

Meh, it's about time we started waking up to how shitty of a neighbor the U.S is. If Trudeau had any balls he would double down on this and start building oil refineries in canada so we wouldn't need to send our oil to america then buy it back for usd.

While we're at it, we shouldn't be selling our oil for USD. What are they going to claim Trudeau uses chemical weapons on his own civilians because he doesn't want to sell oil for usd? lmfao.

Also we can stop selling our excess hydro to america for really cheap from Niagara falls.

Sucks Trudeau is a cuck and will never do this.

Isolationism is the name of the game during this presidency.

Stop smoking crack retard. Canada is the shitty neighbor.
Explaining is a waste of time. Leafs act like junkies. Junkies are never wrong, always the victim and amazing at life when actually they're total shit loser people who lie,rob,steal, cheat and do everything immoral possible.

they get paid millions by other citizens who are putting their great grand children in debt to (((them)))