Non-Hispanic White (Anglo American) Demographic Percentage Loss from 1970 to 2010 by State

For the purpose of these calculations, starting with 1970, five years after the passing of the (((Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965))) that would soon kill off white America.
history.com/topics/us-immigration-since-1965

West Virginia -2.5%
Mississippi -4.6%
Maine -4.7%
South Carolina -4.9%
Vermont -4.9%
Kentucky -6.1%
Wyoming -6.2%
Alabama -6.3%
Arkansas -6.5%
New Hampshire -6.8%
Montana -6.9%
Missouri -7.6%
Louisiana -7.9%
North Dakota -8%
Tennessee -8.1%
Ohio -8.7%
Iowa -9.3%
South Dakota -9.9%
Indiana -10.2%
Michigan -10.5%
Pennsylvania -10.8%
North Carolina -11.2%
Idaho -11.9%
Wisconsin -12.3%
Alaska -13.1%
Nebraska -13.1%
Utah -13.2%
New Mexico -13.3%
Kansas -14.5%
Colorado -14.6%
Minnesota -14.6%
Hawaii -15.3%
Virginia -15.3%
Arizona -16.5%
Oregon -17.3%
Georgia -17.5%
Delaware -18.8%
Massachusetts -19.3%
Oklahoma -19.4%
Rhode Island -19.7%
Illinois -19.8%
Florida -20%
Connecticut -20.2%
Washington -21.1%
New York -21.8%
Texas -24.3%
New Jersey -25.4%
Maryland -25.7%
Nevada -32.6%
California -36.2%

>the immigration act of 1965 wouldn't change our countrys demographics they said.

it appears my superiority has lead to some controversy

soon

We unfortunately have our own problems in WV but at least we don't have to deal with many blacks, any muslims, any mexicans, or whatever.
Our few immigrants are European and a few based Nips

South Carolina increased in the latest census though. We are on a positive trajectory.

PA user here,

Doing my part you should too.

>Mississippi
>2nd least cucked
HYDR

Also Sessions,Bannon and A good amount of senators are planning making a new immigration act that's more stiritct towards third worlders. Sessions has expressed in the past he's willing to loosen restirictions on white immigrants. (Australia,New Zealand,South Africa,Europe and Canada) to be pacific.

"Fun" Fact: Not included as it is not a state, although DC is the only region of the US (state or territory) where the white population has increased from the 1970 number.

GA, I believe. Plus, they've been flooding the State with dumb as fuck Indians, Africans & Arabs for many years.

I see Muslims in Florida all the time now. Literally never saw any 3-4 years ago

Did the good guys lose WW2?

So basically that'll slow down what will inevitably happen anyways. Browns/ blacks will take us out whether they do it by force or by slowly out-reproducing us. The choice is: all out race war, or not. Nothing else you pussies.

Damn right. Now we just have to solve the nog problem. I propose nuking Jackson to begin.

As the head of MIMAL, I've gotta ask, "Why do you always embarrass us Minnesnowta?"

>Non Hispanic White(Anglo Americans)
Except Anglos aren't the majority whites here at all
They're not even second, they're fucking third most behind the Irish of all people and Aryans who are the majority of whites here. The majority of Anglos here live in the north and the north is the epicenter of libcucks and commies.
Get fucked

>Non-Hispanic whites or whites not of Hispanic or Latino origin or "Anglo,"[3][4] are people in the United States who, as defined by the Census Bureau, are considered racially white and are not of Hispanic or Latino origin/ethnicity.[5][6] Non-Hispanic whites are a subcategory of white Americans, the other being white Hispanic and Latino Americans.

Nice conquer and divide. Hyphen-Americans are now Anglo.

Except that's factually wrong
Anglos are people from the UK(technically Straya as well)
The majority of whites in the US are Aryan
Anglos are literally only 18% of the white population here

>tfw just tried to get happy merchant
>it worked

>to be pacific.
yanks and their education is always funny