We honestly need to stop antifa. what should we do Sup Forums?

we honestly need to stop antifa. what should we do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zip-tie handcuffs and isolate them from the pack.

Beat 'em up

butte fug them with no loube

shewt em

stop being such juvenile faggots and doing these autistic """battles"""
>b-but muh based stickman xDD
bring guns next time pussies that should end antifa pretty quickly

are you talking to reedit?

who are yoo talking too?

Snipers on the rooftops, shotgunners on the ground.

this is now a ronaldo thread

i kind of agree with the american, although i just have to agree with you too... who are you talking to?

Gas chambers

Antifa is good. Radicalization is good. We need to stop moderates. Moderates are the cancer, polarization is the answer.

antifa is trash dude, just look at #moldylocks

who they ask

HOLD THEM DOWN AND POO ON THEM

They're already shitting their pants.

They're a paper tiger, lad.

all we have to do is expose their identity to the public and they will topple

>Butt fuck them
what about the hundreds of STDs those libtards have?

The second amendment reaffirmed as superior over state's rights.

Hard to mob a man with an AK-47.

praise kekistan

we could try having some guys with paintball guns crank the fps up and take point

that is very true.

Praise kek

nice thinking ;)

a lot of the good paintball/airsoft guns would stop people in tracks and deter attackers

Join anticom.

i live in the bay area I've seen what these fuckers have been doing might as well hurt them harder if they attack

also we need more people with first aid kits for our side we are getting fucked up by their diy weapons

At this point....nothing

Don't get me wrong watching the fighting has been fun but at this point antifa is a dead meme and there are far too many things for Sup Forums to focus on. Just let them do their thing so any normie gets turned off by them. If anything people need to go after the faggot administrators that let them get away with all their bullshit.

If you're going to the riot make sure to wear steel-toed boots, a helmet, safety goggles, a respirator, and thick clothes or football pads. Cheap, legal, and effective weapons you can sneak in easily are important, bring a leather belt with a heavy buckle or a cue ball in a tube sock. Either one of these can knock someone out cold.

yup. I honestly see no other choice on the matter of stopping the terrorists closest to home. We need to organize a brigade of low-life "crappers" to stop these people from raining terror on the true American people and to secure a better future. It's time to start the revolution now, Sup Forums.

I think we should do something the antifa have really become annoying and most of the things they do is extremmely violent

A 1911 isn't supposed to have a polymer frame, you don't own a firearm

I'm not even American and even I agree, we have those antifa fucktards here and we have the SOO (soldiers of odin) group that cleans up after them since all they do is cry and spray paint.

true they have been stopped hard but they are a cancer they can grow again we need to drop kick them harder then the Moab Bomb

desu they have done too much. what kind of world are we leaving our future?

NO Antifa is fucking trash

But are most effective tool would be a smear campaign of Antifa showing images of what they support and the flaws that would generate a general distaste for the group and cause reputation damage right now people do not know what they really stand for and the media is shielding them

why is my web browser not loading comments

ANTIFA beat up neo nazis though, isn't that a good thing?

but they don't ._.

neo nazis are pricks but they have the right to say things so unless they threaten you I'm pretty sure you can't attack

it's doing the same for me

something doesn't add up here...

the antifa are calling EVERYONE who disagrees with their practice a neonazi, but yeah what you said is ture, but it had nothing to do with this board. so leave or stay on topic please :)

i have to post in order to get updated comments

ANTIFA have made some shit moves like shutting down metal shows, but when they go and attack white supremacists they're good. Neo Nazis literally call for the genocide of people of different races user

Beat them

sorry I meant to explain that he antifa over react with everything so saying neonazi is very vague for them. they don't fully understand what a neonazi even is since they're quick to call anyone a neonazi.

Let them. They will never win.

You see, shit like this always escalates. One will push the other, one will lose, increasing the stakes. The constant push to "win" eventually one will push to far.

Do you think people are going to side with communists in America? Really?!

No one stands with Antifa, no one. They can only survive in an echo chamber with subjective views and varying levels of extremism. As soon as the spot light is on them, and they are asked to explain their actions they will fall apart.

Do you think the average normie want's their shit?! Fuck, their was protests over free health care a full on communist extremist movement will be smashed.

If you want to beat them give them the spot light. We don't need to use violence, we need the public to scrutinize them. What they stand for is shit, normies by and large, are not entirely stupid they can smell bullshit. It's why Clinton lost, Britain is leaving the EU.

tldr; to beat Antifa force them in to the public discourse, talk about them in normie places (FB, Twitter, etc). No name calling, just discussion.

exactly

although the guys stopping these protests on the ground stopping the breaking of shit are important

they need ideas for more efficient ways to keep other normies safe from antifa

antifa is using liberal media. please note that about 99.9% of the media is liberal and that there is no way that we could give them a bad rap. let's look at Hilary, she had the liberal media, yes she lost, but to this day her emails weren't even discussed professionally. antifa will grow stronger and we need to stop them

how about we make their ideas extremely public multiple fake accounts posing as members spouting off radical ideas and we have some people attack mainstream media sites to bring attention try to shine in public eye

good idea user

The LGBTQ people are distracting the narrative. Remove them from the equation and youre left with communism.

>Hilary, she had the liberal media, yes she lost
She lost because people know the media is biased as fuck. They looked to public discourse for something closer to the truth, something on this scale was impossible in previous elections.

Having the loudest voice, like old media, doesn't mean shit anymore. The whole game is changing, it's why You tube is being forced to clamp down on wrong think.

Sup Forums's strength wasn't meme's, at least not directly. It was our power to bring things in to the discussion using memes. We can beat Antifa easily, once people are aware they are communists and not LGBTQ activists they're finished; it's literally that easy.

cutie

that was a beautiful speech user I legit wanna cry from how beautiful that was ;_;

They will most likely implode on themselves. They have brainwashed young kids who are weak minded and will crack when this thing gets serous. Let the free speech people in the streets whoops there ass and let Sup Forums work on exposing who these people really are and getting the info out. There foundation will crumble.

>antifa is light skinned
>US is a dark skinned
What did the artist mean by this?

Exactly
You can't compromise with Fascists. The world has seen the true face of you Nationalists, and it is only a matter of time before the Progressives and other Liberals see that the only thing that you fucks respond to is violence.
See you out on the streets, Sup Forums
Long live the Revolution!

based stickman should be the leader on how to handle antifa on the ground, but Sup Forums needs to do what it does best and uncover the facts about antifa imo. not much else we can do relly.

Cut the head off of the snake. Or just find another way to send them to the bench.

They don't seem to like Pepsi either.

That's their last straw.

What ever happened to anonymous? They just disappeared.

That's definitely a good idea. I think half the problem is that a ton of people don't even realize this shit is going on and how toxic antifa's rhetoric is, all because the cucked out MSM spins the story.

the CIA realized that anonymous was irrelevant

>How can we be safe
It's too late for that.

>What ever happened to anonymous? They just disappeared.

We're right here, faggot. If you mean the LARPing reddit legion fgts, who cares? They became irrelevant when they "doxed" the KKK and half of their dox consisted of Zyklon Ben nicknames.

I heard about them doxxing the KKK but I didn't know that was reddit.

They've been 100% Reddit and Facebook since Lulzsec stopped being a thing.

The Leftist always end up turning on each other and killing themselves.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

Lulzsec? And Sup Forums is just done with anonymous entirely now?

I think this Antifa thing is just the beginning. They are going to rally disenfranchised unemployed losers all over the US. They will certainly join with BLM, and not that BLM shares the ideology, but they will join forces to create uncontrollable crowds of destruction. At this point, National Guard will have to be deployed, which the Antifa will simply see as reconfirming their cause. And the two sides feed off each other, each side seeing the other as the one escalating the conflict. There is another wild card. ISIS will naturally want to co-opt the Antifa. I absolutely would not put it past these lunatics to justify teaming up with Antifa.

If we keep heading down this path, it's US civil War part two.

How new are you fgt? And "Anonymous" was always a tongue in cheek meme that represented Channers and/or Sup Forumstards until moralfags from Enterbulation co-oped the meme and turned it into a bunch of bleeding heart protestfags back in 2008.

Seems like information is power. How does blackmail sound?

>You can't compromise with Fascists.
You realize there are 2 huge symbols of the fasces in the house of representatives yea? You are fucked. See you when you grow enough balls to come to some red states and not your silly faggot farm urban areas.

Yeah I'm a newfag sorry. And I like Anonymous's bleeding heart acts desu

Import more nonwhites. Nonwhites hate words made up by white people

It is illegal to protest in Cali & many other states with a mask obstructing your face. Funny these laws were enacted to stop the KKK. Who is acting like the KKK now circa 2017? All the cops have to do is there job, ever single antifa should be arrested or told to take mask off like they did at Auburn. It neutralizes them, they can't be violent without facing jail being ID'd. Wouldn't be surprised if many BAMN are illegal immigrants that can be sent back to their country if caught breaking law. You can do a citizens arrest, instead of punching these losers, should be arresting them, then have cops take them away.

Anonymous--as it pertained to what it they originally were--raidfags from Sup Forums, was a lot different than the Facebook friendly anonymous you saw on television. You used to have to buy a dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

They need to come back now more than ever.

this
>tfw full suit of armor and botn experience like based clankeners
>tfw my state has no antifa because florida is armed to the teeth and our police do their jobs

An IQ genocide. Pretend to be one of them, possibly become a valued member. Extra points if you get friends to tag along. Start teaching them false propaganda to the point to where they commit mass genocide on each other. Tell them that there are LGBTQkjnjnergnjnds otherkin xie xers out there constantly enforcing fascism. Maybe, if we play our cards just right, we can eliminate two groups by infiltrating and convincing the other group is the very thing they hate, and maybe they'll off each other.

They're still here. They're just old and drunk and don't want to get v& since Sup Forums is a honeypot now.

If he didn't want to get outed he should not have hit that innocent guy on the head with a bike lock. And moldylocks wanted to collection scalps. Fuck Antifa.

Can't they just move to 8 chan?

Anonymous was taken over by sjw, FBI & Libtards around the time of the Stubenville incident.

See: Barrett Brown, Deric Lostutter(KYAnonymous)

Let them get closer and closer and bolder and bolder. And the when the flashpoint opens up, strike hard, fast, and lethally.

Antifa is a retarded, misguided ideology. You have to have the people on your side, so you have to play the waiting game. You can't just go out and start killing them.

Moldylocks got doxed and hacked. I'm pretty sure some slovenly neckbeard hackers on steroids were responsible for that. Just because the media isn't pointing their finger at "Anonymous" the facebook group doesn't mean the 400 pound hackers from Sup Forums (OG anons) aren't hard at work fapping in the basement.

It's simple: punch them every time you see one of them.
Exercise on a weekly basis (at least), get yourself physically strong.
Can't see any other options.

To Antifa everyone not them is a neo nazi. That's a bad thing.

>fapping in the basement
fucking kek

>to 8 chan?
you mean that other honeypot?

Isn't all this shit just happening in Cali? Heh I figured that place went to shit over time