Is One Piece /ouranime/?

> Evil guys are trying to create a world government
> Heads of the evil guys are literal jews (muuuh heritage and bankers)
> CIA like affiars in other countries including arms deals (even has a literal CIA clone)
> Not some Holloywood kikery were one side is purely good and the other is purely bad
> Major rebel group is nationalistic

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758
youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A
youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunung_Padang_Megalithic_Site
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we have plenty of /ouranime/s

The animation quality is complete garbage, only the voice acting is good. The comic at least somewhat enjoyable.

It is somewhat repilled, as you mentioned... But furthermore:
>European explorers to aztecs not the bad guys
>winning is all that matters, winners write history

Yes, it's (((our))) anime. Now watch episode 768 that came out yesterday.

I agree the animation let down after the time skip. There are still some really well animated moments but they are pretty rare in the current episodes.

Just read the manga.

>winning is all that matters, winners write history
And that makes the stakes that much higher.

it pretty much depicts our world. including
>the forbidden history noone is dared to talk about. wether its the holohoax you are not allowed to deny, or if you go even further archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758
>massive propaganda portraying the good guys that didnt harm anyone as the bad ones.
>corrupt to the core government
its only a shame the pace is at times really slow and full of filler. it would benefit a lot from just taking a break here and there so the manga can advance so they can have a wellpaced anime

>only the voice acting is good
Only if you're watching in Japanese.
I can get past shitty animation though. I'm too lazy to read manga anymore. Don't really have the time.

I wish another animation studio was in charge instead of (((Toei Animation))).

I say it's great up until the timeskip, if you're actually watching the anime, because they clearly stopped giving a fuck after that

this, the Japanese truly are honorary Aryans.

take a look at full metal alchemist
>main characters come from a race of advanced aryan founders of civilization
>setting is a comfy version of early 20th century germany
>villains are personifications of degeneracy
>only two minor black characters, one is a villain

>Big mom goes on about how great diversity is
>Is just a fat corrupt bitch that cares about nothing but diversity and shekkels
>The nose

Is oda /ourguy/?

>it pretty much depicts our world. including
Also include the child trafficking going on in the world government.
>its only a shame the pace is at times really slow and full of filler.
As long as One Piece stays a weekly serious there is unfortunately no other way. Only option would be going Naruto mode and having dozens of weeks solely made up by fillers or taking a complete break to create the episodes in a season/arc manner.

*series

i would actualy favor seasons.
and yes, the childtrafficing too. as well as general slavetrades, the detached from reality elite, the heavenly dragons

I'd say I've definitely thought about this while watching the show

Except Sup Forums sides with the Marines in One Piece not the Pirates.

Akainu is Anti Degeneracy.

All the Furries, Trannies, Freaks are on Luffy's side.

Meanwhile, the Marines are pretty much all Human.

i nominate full metal panic and code geas to be /ouranime/ as well.
also honourary mention gurren lagann, but i have to explain a bit on why.
the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology, or maybe just the energy of life.
A lot of japanese culture seems to reference it, wether its naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up? Did they drop a major redpill here?

Luffy
>saves an arab country by beating the shit out of a government plant (Crocodile, ironically looks sorta arab) and a white man continues to rule
>defeats a literal fake god who looks like a buddhist monk of some sort (Enel) then puts a what looks like a christian depiction of god in charge
he might just be /ourguy/

Damn I see more patterns already. This goes deep.

no, the marines are the corrupt ones just holding down the people for (((them))), the heavenly dragons. most of the pirates are basically the mafia or gangs, then there is are the revelutionaries which i would compare to the nazis as a totalitarian but benelovent group opposing the corrupt globalists. then there are the pirate groups that just want to be left alone, have a good time and help people out. those are basically us. the weird guys. the outsiders noone accounted for but wreck havoc for (((them))) whereever we get involved. so much that we they put out propaganda on how evil and dangerous we are even. if you dont think the furries and freaks dont fit us just think back to how nice /mlpol/ was

I mean there are freaks on both sides, it kinda evens itself out

Oda just introduced a character who looks like a merchant

>/ouranime/ thread
>doesn't open with salary man little girl hitler

Angel Cop

It's anti Jew

I like One Piece but the anime is trash, read the fucking manga.

is webm related one of them?

>if you dont think the furries and freaks dont fit us just think back to how nice /mlpol/ was
Remember /hwndu/ Livestream

Also mfw Oda preditcted us.

>beats up that stinking racemixed filth (arlong) being basically half fish, half human) and gives back the island to the natives
>beats up maggellan, which is pretty much the devil ruling over his hell (satanist government BTFO)

We only need 1.

Holy shit stop.
The parallels are becoming too much to think it's just coincidental.
He might just be drawing inspiration from the real world but it's still striking remarkably close to the truth despite its cartoony over the top presentation.

>manga fag
who fucking cares

This is too good already.
>Inb4 Luffy becomes and alt-right symbol and we piss of redditors

Manga's higher quality, duh.

Artfag here. I admire the creator (and animation team) for pumping out constant content rather than burning out like bleach or going full kike like naruto (look at the off series' shits for shekels now)

Well Technically Op's animation got better around Thriller Bark, climaxed at Sabaody, and then got wholly inconsistent after the timeskip, Still as of 3 weeks ago we got a new Series director helping fix the colors, animation and directing.

>it pretty much depicts our world. including
>>the forbidden history noone is dared to talk about. wether its the holohoax you are not allowed to deny, or if you go even further archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758
>>massive propaganda portraying the good guys that didnt harm anyone as the bad ones.
>>corrupt to the core government
>its only a shame the pace is at times really slow and full of filler. it would benefit a lot from just taking a break here and there so the manga can advance so they can have a wellpaced anime

>Ohara - germany
>Nico Robin - "revisionist"
>Marines - us military who fight for israel
>World Government - successful nwo
>World Nobles - jews
>Mariejois - israel
>Gorosei - illuminati (rothschild/rockefeller/etc)
>Pirates - freemasons
>Cipher Pol - cia
>"One Piece" - the truth about the holocaust/ancient civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A

youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ

youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8

youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunung_Padang_Megalithic_Site

>11,000+ year old temple buried, by MAN, purposely, to hide it
>only 2%~ dug up so far

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

>12,500 years at 8 to 10 metres below the surface

This is looking way too deep into it...

IMO the similarities are that

>Celestial Dragons/World Nobles are jews
>Like the jews, they outright think that they're the blessed chosen people and look down on anyone that is not a World Noble.
>Similarly to the jews, they even have their own holy land called Mariejois which is basically their own version of Israel.
>literally no one in One Piece can even attack them without having an entire military force shoved up their ass afterwards, likewise, attacking a jew in real life will get your ass reamed(unless you're a muslim???)

It's really almost as if Oda almost entirely based the World Nobles from the Jews in my honest opinion.

just waited about six months from reading and gets way better

Oh yeah, not to mention
>beats up a jew furry (Rob Lucci)
>beats up a necromancer (Gecko Moria)
>and then beats up one of the fruitiest looking trannies in the whole series (Doflamingo)

Reminder
>D: Nice to meet you, Oda-sensei. I have a question. If One Piece was set in the real world, which countries would the nine Straw Hats come from? Pen Name: MICHAEL JACKSONS' BROTHER

>O: Well. I'll just put what fits with the character's image.

>Luffy: Brazil
>Zoro: Japan
>Nami: Sweden
>Usopp: Africa
>Sanji: France
>Chopper: Canada
>Robin: Russia
>Franky: USA
>Brook: Austria

What anime is that? I haven't seen many of the classics. I still got to finish Evangelion and have seen Cowboy BeBop way of out sequence, but will rewatch it when I get a dvd of it or something.

>I like One Piece but the anime is trash, read the fucking manga.
This

I just watched Death Note, it was the first anime I actually watched. Was thinking about trying this or Attack on Titan next, thoughts?

Holy shit

Big mom is a literally a sjw

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Every episode is worth watching.

someone get me up to speed.
i haven't watched One Piece since 2006. there was a forest in the sky.

what year did the nazis show up?

>Sup Forums watching anime
We used to have LoGH threads a long time ago and I doubt we'll have them for the remake. Wish all the anti anime fags would go.

>what year did the nazis show up?
The revolutionary army are the nazis fighting the world government.

Read OP and watch AoT