HOLY SHIT ABBY MARTIN TEARS INTO ISRAEL ON JOE ROGAN!!!

>"Israel is a white nationalist ethno-supremacist state"
>Israelis yell "Death to Arabs!"

Starts right at 2:15:47 when she mentions a (((Dennis Prager))) video about Israel that Joe made her watch

WARNING: You may unironically love Israel after listening to her talk about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yp7a7f3VGw
youtube.com/watch?v=HxvNZisaB8E
youtube.com/watch?v=tdQ6QP6jja8
youtube.com/watch?v=lHnoIK6juTs
youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the link
youtube.com/watch?v=0yp7a7f3VGw

Bump Bump

Isreal is against muslims, but they are actively seeking the destruction of the west, something nationalists are actively against.

Its not even about hating generic jews, but it was personal long ago

Fake and gay

She's hot but looks and sounds like a massive cunt.

More...

youtube.com/watch?v=HxvNZisaB8E

youtube.com/watch?v=tdQ6QP6jja8

youtube.com/watch?v=lHnoIK6juTs

Tbqh I haven't heard one right-wing jew say anything or take any action that harms the West

We seem to have common enemies: the Left, and the Muslims

She's definitely a massive cunt

Sup Forums is antisemtic just like it's antiabortion and religious

(it's not)

Shareblue is having a tough time with these threads tonight.

Boohoo

>Tbqh I haven't heard one right-wing jew say anything or take any action that harms the West
were you not alive in 2003? did you miss thek ikes shilling hardcore for the iraq war, which did more damage to the west in 1 decade than nearly a century of kike-spawned cultural marxism?

>muh greatest ally
>muh endless wars to make Jews feel safe

fucking off yourself

oh yea
good point

just don't like being hypocritical when all i want is a comfy Christian theocratic country with no muzzies

Did Joe pull her knickers aside and PASTA her Russian dressing puss puss?

>>"Israel is a white nationalist ethno-supremacist state"
Wtf? I love Israel now.

she loves sand nigger dick.

all her videos are about defending islam and muslims you dumb fucking fag

She also said "Jewish supremacist state" on the podcast, "ethno supremacist state" was also said. That's the first time I've heard the phrase used in any mainstreamy venue. Bold af.

And kudos to Rogan for not being phased and questioning her further: he kept asking her why the US staunchly supports them.

Abby Martin on their hitlist now. How did talk them into a MONTH LONG stay in Israel? For her own news org? Nice DOOM shirt, AM.

Fuck Israel, but fuck Palestine too.

>Israel is a white

This. Nationalism. Jews and Musilims gtfo.

Don't sell my data moot, I need a job eventually.

>Israel WN
Okay

I'll start unironically loving Israel once they start being actual good allies.
What the fuck do they give us besides more and more shitskins? A good ally would be sinking refugees ships and using Mossad to intercept them wherever they are fleeing through. CIA could make themselves useful by doing the same fucking thing. Fuck all the people in charge everywhere.

Israel itself is pretty cool.

They're basically an isolationist ethnostate society that embraces futuristic technology and a warrior ethic to survive in a hostile environment surrounded by enemies.

All the young people join the army, get education and serve the country.
They heavily promote science and progress.
And they are in touch with their traditional roots.

In this sense Israel is everything Sup Forums dreams of having.
The issue is with the double standard.
The fact that jews get to have exactly what they tell whites they can't have.
And they use their influence with banks, the media and academia to fuck up whites so they can never have it.

This. I'm not even vehemently opposed to Israel, minus the fact that they influence our foreign policy so greatly and we have an unreasonable amount of cuckery for them. I hate mudslimes too though.

America first. Mossad spies gtfo. Jewish lobby gtfo.

Abby Martin is a well known propagandist. Why do you think RT employed her for as long as they did? She was used to slander the west, and now shes slandering the U.S #1 ally and spreading falsehoods because she has an arab fetish.

Fucking cunt bitch

keep biting the hand that feeds you shiksa whore, so sick of these cunts going on an ego trip and bashing people that are just trying to build a civilization. What have the palepisstinians ever done for Israel? Nothing but make shift rockets and stab people for no reason.

nice try shlomo

Wow a lot of what shes saying is just blantantly false.. Maybe she actually believes what shes saying but she was told wrong by "Palestinians when she visited there"

Watch this video of Palestine. It shows in deoth how they lie, cover up, and sabatoge Israel to change Western view of it: youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys&t=3s

Shes wrong ya know; palestinians have every right in Israel than Israelis do except theyre not forced to join the military (they can if they want). Hezbollah and Hamas receive millions of dollars a year from Lebanon and Iran and waste all of it on the destruction of Israel; now Israel get shit for throwing a few missiles back?? Cmon.. gtfo

This makes a lot of sense. Some of he things she was saying were just completely false.

ITT The shillsraeli is strong

>Israel is a natinalist country
Yes, we wouldn't be where we are if we weren't so nationalists. All the things we invented wouldn't exist.

>Israelis yell "Death to Arabs!"
Bullshit, only extremists do this shit. Most of us don't have a problem with Israeli Arabs. Most of the Arabs I know hate palestinians more than I do

Her whole argument crumbles down when you realize that "fairness" is a fucking retarded commie fairy tale and the only law that applies is the law of the fittest.

Does she think that borders and countries were assigned by god or some divine entity and we all should respect them and be fair? get the fuck outta here.

CTR Shareblue is on the scene, Hi guys. Aren't you feeling sleepy? Maybe you should take a nap? HAHAHAAHA... fuckers

>isreali's
>white
not even sorry that this bitch is gonna get mossaded

>Most of the Arabs I know hate palestinians more than I do

They only say that because they have to lol

Have you seen Pallywood? This chick thinks she sits on such a high ground because shes visited Palestine before. Exposed in this video -- youtube.com/watch?v=t_B1H-1opys&t=3s -- are the thinks Palestine would do in front of a news reporter just to make Israel look bad.

I love her but shes a leftist and leftist hate Israel cause they side with the "oppressed" Palestinians.

fuck you kike.also fuck muslims

the fuck. Do you have a new strain of autism or something?

think of all the normies who will be antisemitic after watching this, truly glorious

>Bullshit, only extremists do this shit.
then explain the videos of your army shooting them kike

AshkeNAZI Haredim have a fertility rate of 8 and hate mixing and non-Jews. The spirit of Hitler lives on.

You took what he said out of context. He said only extremists yell "death to ____"

gtfo with that liberal argument of yours.

Fuck off shill, the only thing I like about Isreal is they kill and subjugate muslims.

who cares what you like leaf

Yes, but her calling Israel an apartheid state on a major podcast, and saying "Jewish supremacists" without blinking are hardcore talking points to perk up Lefties ears. Left or right, Americans must be allowed to criticize Israel without repercussions. This is an American issue not a left/right one. Numbers and "influencers" are key.

(((They))) benefit from playing sides. They have created a monster in the Left, and it will turn on them. Their inability to censor the web as speedily as they want allowed the alt-right to unify and usurp power from (((NeoCon))) foreign policy. That's why they want Bannon out.

The MSM only accepts left/right debate from pro-Israel, pro-them commentators. They would love the public to consider no other option. Look at how much press Marc Maron got when he blew up, and still gets, compared to Rogan. He's ignored because he's a strong straight successful white male, same with Pewdiepie, who looks Aryan. They want people like Moshe on Comedy Central, weak ultra-left betas, so young whites think that's the norm.

This was a big podcast, not quite Alex tier, but a white, informed, non-Altright female is hard for them to counter.

Those soldiers she rails against were the only reason she wasn't stripped naked and spinning on 2 muslims cocks like a rotisserie

I'm no defender of Israel but she's a massive cunt. Move to some Muslim shithole if you like Muslim dick so much you stupid bitch.

Both religions claim the land is their holy land

>Muslims started 700 AD
>Judaism started 1800 BC
>Jee, I wonder who the land rightfully belongs to?

Fuck off, Israel has the right to the land. I got no problem with Israelis. It's the Jew elites there who control international banking I have a problem with, but the average jew is a-okay in my books - I wish they would kill more muslimes

Stupid cunt has no problem mocking Christianity but then cries crocodile tears about the shitskins not being able to go to their most holy site. Fuck this stupid cunt.

>IM A KIKE
t. kike

>Tbqh I haven't heard one right-wing jew say anything or take any action that harms the West

Stop giving them money and see what they'll say then.

Rogan and Abby defended Antifa lmao, fucking pieces of shit.

Really what time?

Shill. So many shills. Always the "we're not like the elites/lefties in the US."

The left always supports the wrong side in every conflict. After listening to this I'm now convinced that Palistine is actually worse than Israel. It's a shocking relevation.

Glenn Greenwald is a gay American Jew and he has pwned the bogus Israel narrative time and time again.. what does it mean? I don't know.. he got lots of money to found the intercept from the eBay cofounder who is also jewish I think

why so many dislikes?

That doesn't excuse her views on everything else. Disgusting shitlib cunt.

Check the comment section, both of them were defending Antifa

chill out - far left and right agree on certain topics. I tend to think that she's in the 'me me me' business though

yea, thats the plane..push the extremist to europe..radicalize them.. "ohh the jew is our guy"

>the Christians are the problem not the Muslims
fuck this bitch

matrilinearly descended from sicilian whores
get her to say that btw

Fuck all you Abrahamic faggots. Hinduism ftw. Greater India when?

any religion that worships anything besides the sun is too complicated for its own good

Israelis and Palestinians need to be both gassed.

You're the shill. Killing muslims is a noble cause, and I commend the jews

The evil merchant jews should be eliminated, but the average joe citizens are alright. They should be free to wear their goofy hats and grow out their curly sideburns.

The right always support whoever their masters tell them to. The sheep follows the sheepherd's steps.

polish fashion has changed a lot in recent centuries shlomo

rogans show is good when he has good guests. im gonna watch this i know its gonna suck though women cant have good ideas.

>White nationalist
>Jew
>White

Dropped. Complete shill effort of claiming white supremacy and nationalism are interchangeable. Jews use this to say they're victims and won't mention being "white" they'll mention being Jews.
If she isn't two thirds Heeb I'll eat my own head on tc.

>You may unironically love Israel

Literally not going to happen. If you praise Israel for what it is because it's what you want your country to be, but the entire reason your country can't be like that is because of Israel you're probably a cuck. Gas yourself OP.

I'm not jewish or polish, burger

i'm not polish finkelstein
stop mutilating genitals you weird faggots

bump bump

she has a jew nose, she's cute but she is a cryptojew

t. shlomo steinberg

>"Israel is a white nationalist ethno-supremacist state"

So she's telling us to support Jews then?

the jews want to push muslims so fucking hard right now, (they dindu nuffin, so peaceful) so they can get them out of their lebensraum, it's a jew ruse, don't fall for it

this bitch twists my mind. shes mostly intelligent and aware of world events and recognizes end game results. shes sexy af desu. but she wants to act like she doesnt know what cultural marxism is and pretend it isnt happening?

Who the fuck is Abby Martin?

I watched the video, and the way she drew her vooooiice out was so pretentious.

"Most people don't know this about Palestine.."

And she proceeds to ramble on using tropes.

Fucking eh, I have no idea why this version of the "left" sides with a group counter to liberal ideals. There must be some counter intuitive strategic play I am not seeing.

Lol, I have a foreskin too, you shill

My family is ukrainian catholics

Catholics circumcise.

>Israelis yell "Death to Arabs

To be clear only middle eastern Jews yell this.

Ironically they themselves look like Arabs.

European Jews are mostly left oriented and not racist

Basically Arabs/looking like arabs will always hate each other so we must nuke the middle east.

she has the same mouth creases and mouth as anna kar whatever the fuck her name is, and that one jew adam carolla use to have as his sidekick allison (((rosen)))

this thread just smells like JIDF shekelsberg, trying to garner sympathy for le poor mudslimes, oh please please take those poor goat fuckers in!

>And they are in touch with their traditional roots.

All true except for this part - they're eastern european slavs roleplaying jew bible stories.

some of the rabbi quotes about how they want Europe to be Islamic or whatever but those guys are nobodies. They might be the ones actively wishing for the destruction of Christianity/white people but it's the lefty Jews that are actually doing it.

She also throws around Spencer name a lot, kek

>white people wanting a homeland
>nazism brah

>supports climate change and gays
in the trash

At what point in the video?

Abby Martin is /our girl/

The biggest killer of Arabs, next to white phosphorus, is other Arabs.

It's a country with nazi ideology not even memeing they're literally cheering for sand niggers extermination, any of you remember the fbi user thread? Soro's plan was having a world with jews instead of aryans this is basically a start along with the europe floodgate, I'm having second thoughts about Trump since his son in law invested in illegal settlements in Israel

>yes goyim, trust me, Israel is just being misrepresented, and dindu nuffin

>he fell for the jewish mind control or is a schlomo

jews and arabs don't belong in white society

>Israel
>white

>"Abby" Martin (born September 6, 1984) is an American journalist and presenter of The Empire Files, a weekly investigative news program on teleSUR English and YouTube. She was formerly the host of Breaking the Set on RT America network, working from the Washington, D.C. bureau. Before hosting her own show, she had worked for two years as a correspondent for RT America.

She goes from Russian propaganda network to a Venezuelan propaganda network. Whew.

trust me, I know my own cock

Im not watching a 3 hour video

CAN ANYONE TELL ME AT WHAT POINT IN THE VIDEO THEY TALK ABOUT ANTIFA

because it's abby martin.. she currently works for a venezuelan state sponsored media outlet