My crusading urges

The crusades were fucking kickass. To this day I feel the urge to reconquer the holy land from the sacarens and bring glory to the pope. In the middle of the night I will wake to the the urge of retaking Antioch and Jerusalem and leave for a crusade. Any other people get this urge sometimes?

Why doesn't Sup Forums just form a town in the future, but work like everyone else does, and accumulate wealth, which they can later use to reinvest into they the town.

Afterwards, let's say you have a big business that requires office space, you can choose to relocate your business' HQ to a small town, and bring along you employees. This'll stimulate economic activity, and depending on how many people relocate, this can lead to more business, which will make the activity really more attractive and entertaining.

We can make sure any new structure is made with pleasing aesthetics as opposed to modern architecture. We can also vote a person into office that isn't liberal nor left-wing, since we would have an abundance of power.

As the city grows, we make sure apartments are built to reflect the local architecture, whilst making sure we make the environment unlikeable to hipsters (build apartments beside a Museum of Hitler, or zone to allow churches to build housing, etc.).

We can eventually accumulate more wealth, until we have global influence. Then we can Deus Vult.

Because we couldn't convince our moms to come to make tendies.

I hate autocorrect, I meant the* they* area*

Autocorrect kept correcting "and" to "anrchitectubuildanr" frequently.

kek

but seriously, if thousands of people with decent wages invest into a very small town, this'll allow for institutions of all kinds to be established with similar ideals that reject liberalism. We would be the majority in the town, and probably in the whole county.

An increased population will automatically spur more development for restaurants, entertainment, etc. so we wouldn't have to worry about being too bored.

Are you trying to imply we all move into one town?

Why not just take it all the way, invade and kill a small islands population? Geez, at least that's hardcore

I think a micronation would be better.

Sometimes as I go through life and face a decision I will stop and ask myself, "which choice will help me one day reclaim Jerusalem?" I thought it was just a retarded type of autism I had but I guess there's more than one of us.

>taking orders from a corrupt cathy
>attacking your own forces

Yes, yes I do.

>Sup Forums forming a town... But working
I see this going both ways user. People could do great things...or not. Autism can't always be weaponized.

feel you braahh!! best crusade was the fourth crusade

yeah man destroying constantinople so our jew masters could steal all their money and leave a power vacuum for muslims to seize a large chunk of europe, which they control ever since, was so cool.

Just go play ckii like a normal person

You just have to join US army, crusades are happening already. This time US and Israel are crusading against Christians in middle East

arent you gonna get v& for posting here ping?

best crusade was the fourth crusade

The way things are - whites and christians will be conquered by the end of the century, or we will rise up in another crusade and claim back europe.

Either way, there will be blood and terror.

Kill yourself roach.

CK2
> play as a Christian and DEUS VULT
> play as a pagan and kidnap European princesses to rape-impregnate as your imprisoned concubines
> play as a Zoroastrian and fuck both your mother and your sister-daughter
It is definately the best game that's ever been made.
XWEDODAH

Are you suggesting that this game serves only to appeal to your prurient interest? COULD CK2 BE BANNED AS OBSCENITY?