This bitch reporter from The Daily Beast just doxed the founder of The Red Pill subreddit

This bitch reporter from The Daily Beast just doxed the founder of The Red Pill subreddit.

Read the article here:

archive.is/muo0W

Whether or not you agree with TRP is irrelevant; there is no excuse to ruin someone's life because you disagree with their politics.

Clearly Ms. Bacarisse feels that everything on the Internet is fair game. It seems that she is new to the reporting game. I think we should let her appreciate the consequences of breaching the unsaid agreement we have to respect each other's privacy when discussing serious matters.

This is not a personal army request - this is a plea for your help to help show the world that we will not tolerate a breach of our anonymity on the internet.

Cross posted from Sup Forums, I'm hoping you guys have your priorities a bit more in order.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QXtbd
twitter.com/BBacarisse/with_replies?lang=en
twitter.com/sydbrownstone/status/856912827302387712
mylife.com/bonnie-bacarisse/e33978780664398
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Clearly Ms. Bacarisse feels that everything on the Internet is fair game.

Do you know where you fucking are right now?

I'd fuck

bump

Bumpity bump bump

Yes. It's funny when some schmuck posts a screenshot that we can trace to his identity. He kind of has it coming.

But I'd like to think that you guys would have some respect for s person wanting to voice their political opinions anonymously.

isnt trp about hating women or something?

That's what the faggot gets for being on leddit in the first place. Everyone there deserves to be doxd

Bump?

This sums it up: archive.is/QXtbd

But it's kind of irrelevant what his politics are. The point is the same.

Bumperoni

Go away redddddddit.

You have to go back.

The redpill is what brought me here, it's a good place. Got me in the gym and healthy.

Its basically pickup artist forum with a bit more philosophy and more focused on self-improvement instead of cheesy stupid tactics and one-liners.

Like any subreddit it has devolved heavily into a moderated circlejerk.

Lots of them come here too though.

I would say its the least cancerous subreddit left on all of plebbit. Especially after /r/altright got taken down.

Good for you. You fucking libtard.

Kys

This is about the founder of the sub on reddit /r/theredpill right?

Jesus fucking christ, it goes on and on about women, alimoney, and whores. Literally nothing else. It gives redpill a bad name like the only thing it stances for is being someone who hates women.

Just wait about 12 hours and some other faggot will doxx some other right-winger.

Literally NO ONE gives a fuck that this guy is posting wrong-think. NH doesn't give a shit, and the internet will forget about it within a day. This bitch thinks she has some ground breaking story, but it'll quickly be over shadowed by "muh Trump" soon.

I'm a cop in NH, and I've been doxxed about a dozen times. At this point, my SGT just face palms and tells me to stop calling SJWs faggots on the internet. The SJW's feel all high and mighty for a day, and life goes on as usual. They typically reeee out when they find out that no one in my department gives a fuck what we do in our off time. I had one fat cunt calling atleast 5 times a day demanding I get fired, and even contacted the town itself. The clerk just kept hanging up on her, and our dispatcher just fucked with her by saying "uh huh" over and over.

NH is pretty based. We like our freedoms up here.

I hope she gets raped and killed. All women are fucking whores

This makes no sense...

But glad to see there are still niggers on here.

I don't have an opinion.

> This bitch thinks she has some ground breaking story, but it'll quickly be over shadowed by "muh Trump" soon.

Maybe you're right, maybe not. But it bothers me that she has no problem railroading a guy if it means it will further her professional agenda.

She needs to learn that actions have consequences.

>unsaid agreement we have to respect each other's privacy
>This is not a personal army request
>Cross posted from Sup Forums
Get fucked..

Boo fuckin' hoo

>>Cross posted from Sup Forums
>Get fucked..
Ya I'll give you that one. It was a mistake going to Sup Forums. My bad

bump

>there is no excuse to ruin someone's life because you disagree with their politics.

This it's the cornerstone of any political regime ever.

twitter.com/BBacarisse/with_replies?lang=en

This seems weird. Joined in 2012 and only has tweets from eleven hours ago. Additionally, the only thing I'm getting is Some Bonnie Baarisse in Houston, should I continue, or does Sup Forums care?

>This is not a personal army request - this is a plea for your help to help show the world that we will not tolerate a breach of our anonymity on the internet.

What do you expect from us

yeah she's a cunt but don't see why she's worth much effort here.

the info they gave on the guy doesnt' even make him look that bad desu

Just noticed that someone she retweeted claims to have been her roommate. It's a start.

twitter.com/sydbrownstone/status/856912827302387712

This is a much more interesting angle than what OP proposed.

oh look, a gang banger with a badge.

>Whether or not you agree with TRP is irrelevant; there is no excuse to ruin someone's life because you disagree with their politics.

>the public has no right to know an elected representative runs a subreddit that argues women are subhuman

So you would say that you shouldn't have the right to voice your opinions anonymously?

A bunch of fat virgins with wish-fulfillment fantasies blaming women for being undesirable shits. Least cancerous? The fuck is wrong with you.

So go do something about it, faggot, instead of asking the hacker 4chinz to do your dirty work. Nobody cares about your precious TRP besides TRP, incels and maybe /r9k/. Kill yourself.

If you can keep your cover, go ahead. Nobody's trying to stop Banksy from doing what he does until he unmasks himself.

If someone finds out who you are, they have the right to reveal it.

tttthhhhiiisssss

If you read the article, he was running as a democrat when he wrote most of this stuff. Then read all the smug tweets and headlines about sick republican being unmasked.

Go fuck yourself reddit scum, doxxing is the least of what you deserve.

Have you never met a single liberal? They all think this way. They're smug about everything and think they're above every law/social/ethical standard we have in this country.

Oh look, a faggot who's never going to do anything remotely productive to help their society and fellow man.

you think roosh, julian blanc, rsd tyler havent been doxed?

these people already operate outside of society. it literally means fucking nothing.

That looks like a pipe tool.

the autists at cripple pols baph boardlove this type of shit and possess WAY more autistic weaponry

>we like our freedoms up here
>a blue State

bump

Hey, thanks for your service. Stay safe, user.

fuck him we cheer it on

ITT tumblr

Where else do you want me to go with it? All we know is she wrote an article for the dailybeast, but she's not listed on the dailybeast website, and google and bing only pop up with some woman in Houston who's 28, IDK if that's her, could try to get a background check

I want to sit on top of her face and fuck her throat until she vomits

might be her

mylife.com/bonnie-bacarisse/e33978780664398

>Plebbit
Get out nigger

>lard faced manlet
>fedora lord

Why should we care about what happens to this dickhead?

>Eric bike-lock fiesta
She did nothing wrong.

will this result in some gratificating happening?