NORK Satellites holding potential weapons

I urge anyone from the thread that 404'd to dump information of what was previously discussed. Here is a run down of what was aforementioned previously:

>NorK managed to get 2 Satellites in space.
>NASA rocket scientist speculated possibility of it carrying nuclear capabilities
>Trajectory of Satellites are above Washington DC
> Likely to be dentonated and cause an EMP shock
>This EMP shock will have enough radius to disrupt electricity throughout most of the USA and Canada
>The calamity of the event would be apocalyptic

We need links and whatever information we can compile.

And my friends, whatever happens, no matter what creed; it has been a pleasure posting with you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2017/04/expert-north-korea-has-emp-attack-capability/
wnd.com/2016/04/emp-alert-2-n-korean-satellites-now-orbit-over-u-s/
washingtonexaminer.com/expert-north-korea-threatens-emp-nuke-attack-on-us/article/2614739
thespacereview.com/article/3164/1
n2yo.com/?s=41332
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should set up a place for all Kekistanis to retreat to in the United States so we can help each other survive.

We can just shoot them down.

All critical hardware is EMP hardened.

What if they explode on THOSe launch pads?

Wow 3 shit posts on what would naturally be a very pressing political issue. Fuck it, I take it back, it wasn't a pleasure it was an absolute fucking nightmare.

post some sauce or some shit

>trump brings senate to white house
>last time this happened we invaded iraq

Praise

no fucking way. if the norks did have a nuke in space, this is gonna be a wild ride.

Would 4chin go down in this case though? Where are the servers, I just wanna get /comfy/ here when it happens

There was no sauce. There was no search. There is no data. All there was?
Digits.
Like yours.

>can't even launch a mid range missile
>Somehow launched two (2) weaponized satellites into space
K

Going to need a source on that.

Stop with the BS OP. No evidence of this and even if there was, you don't think we got rid of them by now?

So basically the plot of Homefront, then?

If msm reported on this its just bs hype

mobile.wnd.com/2017/04/expert-north-korea-has-emp-attack-capability/

any thoughts
not sure if it's a reliable source though.

Protip, it's easier to launch something into an orbit than to hit a precise target with it.

If the norks could really do this, they would be bragging about it non-stop.

Nothing like this is gonna happen, go home everybody.

>10kt nuke can effect most of USA and Canada
Was this science done by Bill Nye?

This. I'm getting sleepy.

So what? Anti satilite missiles have been around since the 70s. Whatever it is they do, they have a predicable orbit, and I'm sure someone has given the issue thought already.

>effect
I didn't realize "most of USA and Canada" was an action. So when is this nuke going to effect another "most of USA and Canada"? Will the first one be deleted or will they co-exist?

I guess the day of the rake will have to happen another day

wnd.com/2016/04/emp-alert-2-n-korean-satellites-now-orbit-over-u-s/

Well, it didn't do anything when it passed over DC today.

North Korea has two satellites in orbit already (low atmosphere). These are equipped with rudimentary nuclear warheads.

“This is the principal, the most important and dangerous, threat to the United States" -- former CIA chief.

For those who are unfamiliar with NEMP, see here: washingtonexaminer.com/expert-north-korea-threatens-emp-nuke-attack-on-us/article/2614739

Detonating these above the continental US will cause a NEMP (nuclear emp) and the radius will cover most of the nation. Pic related.

You have heard of an EMP, which can be caused naturally as well. A Nuclear EMP is several times worse.

No food delivery, no medicine, no electricity, no Sup Forums of course.

The debris in space will also knock out most of the earth's lower satellites. You need to understand that Mutually Assured Destruction is an incentive to North Korea, not a deterrent, as they welcome death if it is for an "honorable" cause.

Foreign powers and United Nations would likely be on our soil in the first week for "humanitarian relief."

When North Korea says they can destroy the world with two or three nukes, they do mean that literally. It is just that we are not given the complete picture by Western media broadcasts.

Trump is not in a position where it makes sense to tell the public about this, as the panic would be impossible to contain. Think food riots and looting, millions from the cities fleeing inland.

Any attack against North Korea will have to be a quick decapitation strike to prevent them from detonating whatever they have in the satellites. Extreme risk.

This is what the Obama Admin briefed Trump on, back in November-December when they met inside the WH. Trump looked like a ghost when he realized the seriousness of the situation.

At this point, whatever is in the satellites is somewhat of an x factor. But an attentive observer will note N Korea's tone has changed from saber rattling to collected, unflinching confidence.

An EMP attack would cause massive problems. Perishable food couldn't be distributed. Major cities would turn into ghost towns as people leave for where the food is. Trouble is, there won't be any. Nursing home and hospital patients would start dying off and bodies will pile up. People will need shovels to bury them because equipment won't work. The bodies will eventually be burned in an open pit because there aren't enough people left to dig.

This provoke the Nork thing Trump's pulling is nonsensical. The asymmetrical damage potential isn't worth the showmanship.

He'd be better off putting Rodman through rehab and using him to bridge the gap. Hopefully this whole incident will teach Dennis that alcohol is a helluva drug, one he should stay away from.

>> "They are far too small or light to have a dinosaur tech north korean nuke in them"

You should take that up with the scientist who was actually there in North Korea and observed what they were doing with the satellites.

Here's what he says:

On the very first pass around Earth, after crossing near Antarctica, the satellite tracks northwards off the west coast of South America, over the Caribbean, and right up the US East Coast. Sixty-five minutes after launch, it’s passing a few hundred miles west of Washington DC. And with a minor steering adjustment during launch it could pass right overhead.

What might be inside that half-ton package is literally anybody’s guess. That is might be a functioning applications satellite for the betterment of the population is harder and harder to believe. That it might be something harmful—and no heat shield would be needed if it were supposed to be triggered in space—is getting terrifyingly easier to consider.

So knowing what’s aboard that satellite becomes a vital issue of national security. And my personal experience in North Korea on that very question troubles me more and more.

At the satellite control center we visited in 2012 a few days after the launch site visit, I was the guest of honor of the center director, since I was the only genuine “rocket scientist” attached to the press tour.

No such photos of the payload installation on any such satellite launch have ever been released.

For me, the issue was merely a point of technical curiosity, as well as pushing to see where I encountered resistance. But now that North Korea can build unshielded nuclear weapons that could fit into that same payload shroud and wind up in orbit an hour away from American airspace, the issue has become a lot more vital, and pressing.

full account: thespacereview.com/article/3164/1

>norks having access to tungsten rods

LOL AND HILLARY WILL STILL BE PRESIDENT YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE!

These false happening threads are getting out of fucking control.

>>Wouldn't we just shoot them down/deactivate >>them if this were the case?
>>Not that hard to do.
>>You overestimate the faggots.

You would think. But it turns out to be a complicated affair, because shrapnel from the kinetic takedown of a satellite will rip through neighboring satellites.

I think the approach would be to take control of it and redirect it, assuming they can do that without activating an intrusion-based detonation trigger.

Here it is if you guys want to track it. Looks like there will be an opportunity for it to fuck up los angels in about 15 minutes or so.

n2yo.com/?s=41332

bump

>The calamity of the event would be apocalyptic
what *exactly* would happen?

it cometh

I swear you happening fags are the worst kind of memers on here. Read what you're writing, a fucking satelite EMP bomb that causes the apocalypse in USA & Canada? Come on this isnt call of duty or some shit. you watch to much anime

so why wouldnt the norks just come out and say this, they threaten to launch nuclear missiles at us all the time, why not threaten us with an emp?

Are they going to knock out sillicon valley?

Habbening?

And nothing

Nothing will happen, nothing ever happens.

if cali gets nuked where would they hit? hollywood?

omg really?
you better call the cia and the pentagon
NK hacked the thread to hide this information from the public, act quickly the fate of the free world is in your hands

bump

Here in San Diego, waiting for Nork EMP

I'm reasonably certain nukes have to be in the megaton range for an orbital detonation to cause electrical damage.

if only there were an x-37b in orbit on OTV-4 able to grapple the kms threat...