Can you guys believe that in some places, having a clean and pure one of these, let alone full of ice in it...

Can you guys believe that in some places, having a clean and pure one of these, let alone full of ice in it, is like impossible to come by?

yes I can believe it you faggot hypocrite kid.

Im not saying it like that, Im just saying America is better than almost all. I feel lucky is all

I always wonder why these 3rd world countries drink filthy mud water from a pond. Why dont they at least strain it through cloth and boil it first.

Nigger brain

I can understand ice, but you can usually find clean groundwater. After that you can build your own filter using sand/gravel. It's not perfect but you won't get cholera.

does not exist in europe

>city water
>clean and pure

>assuming I talking from experience just for my flag, you fucking racist

I might inform you we get fresh clean tubbed water and electricity to the last deep corners of the country

Racist pig.

What is that?

Keep drinking the fluoridated jew.

flu-urinated

literal piss and germs

oh shit a texan showed up

is it true that drinking distilled water makes your blood more acidic and in turn, makes you lethargic and sore?

Enjoy your off-topic ban queer

Saged
Reported

Imagine being dumb enough to not go somewhere where there is.

lol look at how mad this spic is

I like netorare and watch alot of hentai desu.

I also play alot of japanese rpg maker netorare games.

what does tubbed mean?

New York City

>city water
>not clean and pure

America is so 3rd world, go ahead and BUY water bottles you dumb nigger.
Stupid burger clapping kike slave cattle

You seem upset

It means after he finishes taking a bath, he drinks the bathtub water

a big truck brings a giant tub of water to your house

racism triggers me, you microaggresive fucks

this too, ball soap soup

>micro
I'll give you some macro-aggression you tamale hoarding coke smuggling beaner

yes I can, which is why I don't take it for granted.

Have you watched good will hunting?

No i guess Ill have to, they can ban me if they want, I have a revolving school ip

it's a movie about how robin williams killed himself because a upstart little shit made fun of his paintings.

ben stiller also stars as a 45 year old construction worker with gay tendencies.

true

They use sand/rock filters generally, they are easy to produce and effective.
>the American
>tfw born in the modern day Roman Empire but it's run by lying kikes so I can't fully engage in basic biological pleasure
I would give it up in a heartbeat if I could just be born in another country with a foreskin

>ice in water
discarded

>designated
>tubbing
>stations

>Why dont they at least strain it through cloth and boil it first.
Nigga how are they sposed to drink boiling water????

by letting it cool first.

>African intellectuals

>flag
Not sure if your joking or just a nigger

nigga dey be so dumb, stupoid white devil trrickery, we all knew dem waters be boiling and they say drink its anyways?? then whitey say to our it on sand and gravel?? WHAT they fuck ypou on about you cracker ass cumskins faggot, how the fuck are sedimentary layers of matter supposed to filter my fucking boiling water nigga?!?+1k4e

>he doesn't have clear ice

Yee bruh these whiteys dont know shit. How can sand make water clean lmao

Cheer up Reeko

What kind of inhospitable third world shithole doesn't even have potable water just flowing forth from the ground?