Anons WARNING Sup Forums is under ATTACK

We have commie mole mod on Sup Forums.
We need explanations.
I was banned for asking simple question about Eric Clanton.
Sup Forums is infiltrated with commies, there is a commie Mod on Sup Forums

Why?

Your image encourages people to report him to police, which technically is doxxing sort of. Except that faggot was identified days ago, and several normie outlets have actually been heaping praise on the anons that did it and referring to Sup Forums in a positive light. Mod's being a faggot.

Is doxing illegal in the United States or something?

I'm sure that this particular mod or mods would react differently if that was their sculls (or sculls their family members) that were cracked with that bike lock by Eric Clanton.
So now mods are protecting criminals, great.

Is Eric Clanton still facing charges?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. There is a controversy about the proper spelling of the word "doxing"; some write it with a double x, but that is a mistake.

The digraph "xx" is pronounced like j in Spanish or the "ch" in German "ach". It is used with computers a replacement for the letter exx, which has a single stroke going down to the right and two parallel strokes going down to the left, because computers generally can't handle that letter. The exx is derived from the Greek letter chi, and pronounced like it; but since that Greek letter looks like our "x", it had to be modified with an added parallel stroke when it was introduced into English.

Thus, we usually have to write the name of the oil company as "Exxon", though its proper spelling is "e exx o n". (Don't make the mistake of pronouncing "Exxon" like "exon"; you will appear unsophisticated.)

The exx also gives us an unambiguous way to phonetically spell the exclamation of disgust, "yexx" or "ixx".

Since the word "doxing" is derived from "docs", it should be written with a single "x", as it is pronounced.

As for the ethics of doxing, I think it is ethical to reveal the home addresses of people who have committed grave crimes such as torture and aggressive war if the state declines to prosecute them, but it is wrong to do that to people one simply disagrees with.

Watch out user, you might get banned like I did by commie mod for asking this question.

I don't think his on right now, I believe we only have one commie mod from /leftypol/. There was a screencap of him bragging about it.

I got one yesterday for responding to a question about doxxing while not partaking.
Even the staff are here fuck you idiots. I just cycled. I can do it again.

Even if
Seriously though, fuck you alternative or who ever banned me.

na, just against site rules

>As for the ethics of doxing, I think it is ethical to reveal the home addresses of people who have committed grave crimes such as torture and aggressive war if the state declines to prosecute them, but it is wrong to do that to people one simply disagrees with.
Thanks for your points on spelling, makes sense.
As to Eric Clanton I hope we agree that he committed very violent crime, attempted murder, and he deserves no sympathy or special protection from public attention since he was member of the public when he so brutally attacked
another human being who was peacefully expressing his views.

Why mods here are protecting Eric Clanton ?
Maybe mods need to get their heads examined ?

THIS
>I'm sure that this particular mod or mods would react differently if that was their sculls (or sculls their family members) that were cracked with that bike lock by Eric Clanton.
>So now mods are protecting criminals, great.

Do you have any links or screen caps of it, please

MODS MODS MODS

THIS FAGGOT IS EVADING HIS BAN, MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF HIM.

But that is literal doxxing friendo, learn the rules before posting dum dum

>THIS FAGGOT IS EVADING HIS BAN
my ban was lifted you commie faggot so go and suck that commie mods dick

what's the doxxing aspect in my post, please explain user

Reported faggot

commie fucking leaf, like most fucking leafs

You're about to get permabanned on your phone too, enjoy

Well first off, you are probably going to be banned for 30 days for ban evasion.

You were banned on April 25th, it is the 26th, you may not appeal your ban until the 28th so enjoy that I guess.

Secondly, complaining about moderation is not politics related, so that's something else too.

Thirdly, "Posting images of people that you know or have issues with in a post that says "Get this faggot" or implying "This person is a bad [insert your line here] is considered doxxing. It's essentially like taking a picture of your ex and saying "She's a child molester, make her pay." In the legal world this called defamation, here it falls under doxxing.

You can do this for popular person, such as Christian Weston Chandler or Andrew Dobson, but you can't take someone who isn't popular or someone personal to you and do the same.

You may have heard this before, it's called "Not your personal army"

What this means is "You are a faggot, if you have an axe to grind with someone, then do it in person. Sup Forums is not a site of trolls who exist to do your bidding."

Tl;dr OP's a fag, nypa.

Oh. You were that kid huh....

I DON'T USE MY PHONE FOR POSTING HERE YOU STUPID COMMIE LEAF SNITCH.
I'M NOT THAT STUPID TO USE MY PHONE FOR THIS SHIT, MAYBE YOU ARE

firstly dude his post was about something well known so I wouldn't say thats doxxing secondly he asked a question he shouldn't be banned for that its a stupid reason and you and me know that.

Mod detected. How does it feel making Sup Forums a safe space? Do you wear a little badge at your desk and feel good about yourself. Maybe all that reinforcement from your mother is responsible for that satisfactory feeling you get when you remove a post.

AGREED.
>Mod detected.
AGREED.

Thanks so much user.

tfw to intelligent two read the rules

Is it a hot new meme like Samuel Al-Hyde? Because I would say "Put that in the appeal". That is why appeals exist, if it isn't a hot new meme, then Canada poster deserves their ban.

Not a mod, just someone who has been on Sup Forums for a decade and knows how the staff works. If I was staff/mod, I would have already deleted the thread instead of explaining the situation regarding the incident.

typing in all caps doesn't help your case either because it can be perceived as "shitposting" or "Look at me, I'm a giant faggot."

Please refrain from posting again on this message board. You aren't very smart and probably need to learn the board culture more. This is a school night too so please retire for the evening.

>Not a mod, just someone who has been on Sup Forums for a decade and knows how the staff works. If I was staff/mod, I would have already deleted the thread instead of explaining the situation regarding the incident.

This is obviously not true, you reek of newfag. Really please stop posting. Pic related.

>Le "Go to bed" meme.

Look at this post here, this is an example of the "Le Ironic Totes Sup Forums Poster" that exists solely to say "Woah man, I'm definately Sup Forums, I've been here for 30 minutes, and I injected 9 DESUS this morning, you aren't Sup Forums at all"

>typing in all caps doesn't
why you are so sensitive about ALL CAPS,
ARE YOU SNOWFLAKE??

Sometimes I forget and leave ALL CAPS ON AND WHEN DONE TYPING I notice that the text is in ALL CAPS BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE RETYPING IT.

WHAT'S YOUR sensitivity with ALL CAPS user, really why you are so triggered by them?