Fox News: Bidet use on the rise in US — do you need one?

21stcentury-living.com/2017/04/02/why-your-home-and-toilet-needs-a-bidet/

Sixty-five-year-old Albert Lim of Walnut Creek, California, has purchased five bidets over the last seven years — two for each house he owns and one for his elderly parents. In Taiwan, where Lim was born, all of his siblings have bidets as well. “It looks strange if you don’t have it,” Lim told Fox News.

A bidet is a plumbing fixture or sink used for washing genitalia and, while widely used in places like Asia, the Middle East, and Europe, they are not customary in the United States.

A bidet to put it simply is a what should clean your rear end after the food you ate exits your body. Instead of toilet paper a bidet shoots a stream of water in order to clean your butt. If you had mud on your driveway would you rather wipe it off with newspaper or take out the pressure washer?

The idea of using a bidet may be foreign to many Americans but it the norm in many countries. Did you know that 97% of homes in Italy have a bidet? Other European countries and Japan also has a very high rate of bidet use.

Many countries are just starting to widely use toilets, in fact 70% of people in India do not have access to a toilet. In the United States there is a similar problem with the vast majority of people not having access to a bidet.

foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/04/17/bidet-use-on-rise-in-us-do-need-one.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I poop once per day in the morning before I shower. On the few occasions I have not been able to immediately wash my post-poop butthole with soap and water, I have felt dirty until I was able to do so. Widespread bidet usage should be a prerequisite for any country claiming to be first world.

>spraying shitty ass water all over the place

I'll stick to my flushable wipes, thanks

Bidets are fucking great. I definitely plan to get one once I get a house.

Why do a need a bidet when I have one of these with a pulse setting?

this

Bidets are disgusting America will never adopt this.

>in fact 70% of people in India do not have access to a toilet
>In the United States there is a similar problem with the vast majority of people not having access to a bidet.
What do they mean by this?

Wipes and grease clog pipes. Don't make the sewer system worse than it already is. The bandaids we've placed on them are about to break.

Sage

Simple question if shit got on your hand would you wipe with dry paper or wash with water?

Flushable wipes biodegrade similar to regular tp. Baby wipes are different.

Simple answer I don't touch my food with my asshole before I eat it

Japanese Toilet with integrated Bidet > Brazilian mini douche > European bidet

Don't get bidets, they're huge and ugly and stupid.

Get a washlet (like in the OP's picture)

I have a toto s350e and its wonderful

>Go to theater
>Buy largest cup of pop
>It's 128 ounces
>Buy bag of large popcorn
>So large you need two arms to hold it
>Sit down at my spot
>Eat all of that half way through the movie
>3/4 of the way to the end can feel and hear liquid gurgling going from my intestine to my ass
>A few minutes later get extreme cramping
>Rush off to the restroom
>Release explosive weaponized sharts
>End up missing the end of movie having to wipe up the stalls and my ass
>My ass at this point is bleeding and sore from so much wiping
>tfw I literally cannot wipe anymore without causing extreme pain and bleeding
>tfw I have to walk home with a dirty bloody anus
>tfw American restrooms never have bidets so I have to take a shower once I get back

>image

Anyone else now want to piss on that butt?

>I have a toto s350e and its wonderful
>$936

Does it also give a prostate massage?

>70% of people in India do not have access to a toilet

this bidet is great

Bidets are the equivalent of a redpill suppository.

I bought a bidet adapter for my toilet and it was an amazingly smart decision. Cleaner ass and toilet paper lasts forever now. They cost like $35.

I wish I had done it years ago. I once got an anal infection from wiping too much and it FUCKING SUCKED.

Super powers, Ladies and Gentleman.

This is like the 3rd bidget post this week.
Its starting to feel like a slide thread.

if you turn the power up all the way

pic related

Why does this picture turn me on so much? wtf brain

>Simple question if shit got on your hand would you wipe with dry paper or wash with water?

Simple question: do you like spontaneous shit smelling sex?

You watch any Brazilian milk farting videos lately?

It is a good ass and sexy underwear and you aren't a faggot

Getting this changed my life. Use less TP, cleaner all day, no irritation. One of the best purchases I've ever made. I wish I'd done it sooner.

Is heated water mandatory for satisfactory bidet?

yes

what the fuck is with the bidet posting lately?

How about more of these for pee pee time?

High price one has auto cleaning system.

It's some Euro anal fetish.

In America/Canada:

1) Shit
2) Shower
3) Shave
4) Deodorant
5) Clean clothes

Euros:

1a) Shower M/W/F or
1b) No shower Tu/Th/Sat/Sun
2) Shit
3) Maybe shave
4) Who needs deodorant? I use a wash cloth.
5a) Clean clothes M/W/F
5b) Re-wear M/W/F clothes on Tu/Th/Sat/Sun

>anal
>a fetish

Anal is now taught in most sex-ed classes, so it's actually perfectly normal now. Rectums be damned.

I think it'd be nice to have one, and it'd be better than just TP, but I'm sure they aren't as effective as wet wipes. Just think of the last time you cleaned your toilet. Smeared fecal matter in the bowel that won't come off, despite the water washing over it. However using a toilet bowel brush it comes off with ease. Same applies to dishes and washable surfaces.

We're talking about Euros...so anal would refer to two German males in vinyl w/stalks of white asparagus shoved up their asses.

after visiting Japan for a month I realized how amazing heated seats and bidets were 10/10 would recommend for my household
There would be no way in hell I would use it in a public bathroom though

I thought every home got these, here women use them especially when on periods, that's why it is called a "pussyphone"

its evolution

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

It's about time. It's clearly a superior form of contraception. Have you lost your anal virginity yet, user?

ding ding

nope. We seem to, as a nation, have trouble with simple things that are better than what we currently use. Like the metric system.

Here's a pussyphone commercial from the past

those are some interesting logical leaps you're making there

I always felt dirty after taking a shit, even wiping thoroughly. I'd try to limit shits to pre-shower in the morning, but that doesn't always work out. Bought a cheap bidet add on a while back, and it's great. Feel so much cleaner, less wiping, much quicker. Would recommend, at least try it, they are pretty affordable, you'll probably make back the money you spent on the bidet in toilet paper savings pretty quick.

What kind of low-test faggot gets the shits from popcorn and soda?

dude euros are total faggots but i want a bidet really bad

last time this thread was here we saw a south sudan flag. i summon you south sudan

here we go

Anyone still using paper to smear away shit is a barbarian. Biodegradable wipes or Bidet is the ultimate in personal hygiene.

how do I convince my thicc american white girl gf to go beyond the toilet paper jew? I mean occasionally I'll yank her yoga pants and thong down to fuck her from behind and I get a slight whiff of poo. In the moment though I look at that entire area of her body solely as a zone of sexual endearment but then I'm disgusted once I'm done

wat do?

If you had a shitstain in your face, would you

A) wash it
B) wipe it with paper