Does Sup Forums bring a gun with them when they poop?

Does Sup Forums bring a gun with them when they poop?

>at your most vulnerable

your feet look stubby

If you don't you shouldn't be posting on here.

Yes, you never know when shit will go down, best to be prepared

fug i want a silencer but i know i'd go around killing random people if i could get them

No because it's not a toy

I guess I've never thought about my feet that way.

do any of you fellas have a sword? I'd like a good sword to carry around the house in case of trouble.

shit might go down when shit is goin down

>bringing

Why not just leave it atop the toilet paper.

I'm not a poorfag that lives in a shithole, so I don't need a gun, at all. I regularly leave my door, windows, and car unlocked and have never suffered a single negative consequence from doing so.

If you can't do the same, you likely aren't white and definitely not white in terms of income.

As the first poster said, this is when you're at your most vulnerable.

>still poopin
good luck OP

LOL. I can tell by the small feet your only 5'11".

The only gun im interested in here is your seminal shooter

theres always a shooter in the pooper

the corn cannon is ALWAYS loaded!

Does Sup Forums ever shoot an unloaded gun into their own head, hoping some time they would forget and leave a live round in there and end their miserable existence?

how are you more vulnerable? If you don't care about collateral poop droppings you can still get up and run/punch if you have to

let's see your feet, tough guy

Wow you sound like a psychotic little nigger?

Have you considered going to therapy?

Because my TP holder is broken

Thanks, this is Panda Express: Exit edition

Holy shit, nailed it.
What size are my feet, wizard?

you might be incredibly paranoid, but by god if someone does ever bust in on you, the look on their face... priceless

You don't need a gun until you do, at which point it's too late to go to a gun store and wait on a 4473 to go through.

Do you not?

More pics of those tiles, user?

>art in a new dimension
>art
>"""""""""art"""""""""""

But then how you explain to the cops why he died while you were at full staff

No because I am much more likely to commit suicide while drunk than need to shoot an intruder.

t. affluent white suburb

You're not up and doing things around the house so you are less likely to pay attention to your surroundings.
I would say taking a shower would be worse though.

this

Because the rest of my guns are in a safe in another room.

Made better by the fact that I poop 100% naked when home

When i am carrying, yeah

>not having an emergency shower carbine while scrubbing your nuts

S T E P

I T

U P

S E N P A I

I keep an AR and a few mags in my bathroom closet. I hate the idea of being in the middle of a poop during a home invasion and knowing my guns in all in another room. I want to be able to run out of the bathroom with earpro on, guns blazing.

Nobody has the balls to attack a pooping man. I do NOT bring a gun with me when I go #2.

>barefoot in the bathroom

I want to put a silencer on my g19, was it a pain in the ass getting a can?

Under every surface with a 90 degree angle do I keep at least one gun holstered for my personal protection. This isn't communist Russia, or worse - California. Here in the U S of A we have a saying that rings my heart true: Mess with me and I'll mess with you.

>run and punch someone that has a gun

How are you not dead?

Beautiful gun, nice choice on the TLR1-HL. Used to have one on a glock 21, traded it for my 1911

You like these tiles boys ?

>Be Canada
>Current year 1997
>Just passed gun control, feeling good about myself
>Check suicide stats
>Suicide by gun down
>Suicide by hanging up the same amount
>Total suicide rate unchanged
>Declare this a massive success anyway
>Constantly berate the US for the next decade for their "insane" gun laws

>not keeping your bathroom clean

No, I live in a dorm. When I go home for breaks I have one or two in my room at all times.

I am pooping now and I have a gun.

Yeah, 45 ball really breaks up those papa john's clogs.

21 foot rule, user.

I bring God with me for spiritual guidance

Doesn't Everyone?

that is some professional hitman level shit right there

>a few years ago got really into guns
>went shooting every weekend, got CCW and a couple Rugers for carry
>did draw drills and practiced awareness whenever I found myself slipping

>get new job in an office, nothing to be aware of
>start only carrying a couple times a week
>go a couple months without going to the range
>suddenly realize I don't even notice not having the extra weight and pressure at my waist

I haven't fired a gun in almost a year. They just sit in my nightstand gathering dust.

This is the exact same pattern I had with gundam models in middle school. I have no dedication to my hobbies and I hate that about myself.

Pappy's passed down pocket popper protects me on the pot.

Not really. I filed with a trust before 41f changed last year. Now no matter what you need fingerprints and a passport photo.

Check out silencer shop based out of Austin. They have kiosks set up all over the place to take fingerprints, or they can mail you a fingerprint card. Get all your info in, decide if you want a trust or to file individually, then purchase a can. Find a silencershop powered dealer near you. Wait.
Wait.
I waited 10 months.
Silencershop does all the forms for you. Very easy.

Post pics plz. We're all friends here

Even blackout drunk I wouldn't try to hand myself but I would probably start fucking around with a gun

That is just a personal thing because I am a dumbass, I am glad responsible people like OP can have guns

I bring it everywhere I go.

are you fucking Hindu

I'm done, but I suppose I can post an image.

keep a carbine behind the bed, a 45 next to my computer, a glawk in my kitchen drawer, and a emergency baby wipes next to the emergency cz75

This

FBI is heading to your location, tile correlation and identification AI

Is that in .32 or .380? I was looking at the reproductions a while ago, but Colt's stupid manufacturing batches made them impossible to get almost immediately.

Someone on /K recently had there gun stolen from there holster in a public bathroom while they were taking a shit iirc

Hahahahahaha

fucking kek

Neat, i guess i just need to find a local place that sells cans. Sound like the same process as a carry permit but more gay

>tempting fate

Reported to FBI

what did you fucking DOOOOOOOOOOOOo

There is a level of self trust. There are 3 people in this world I trust around guns and alcohol, I am one of them. Even piss drunk, when I show my guns to someone I make sure to drop the mag and clear it.

>have a friend
>he's super into guns too
>at his place drinking
>he brings his AK down
>he is very drunk
>ok, mag is in
>I pick it up and remove mag: it's loaded
>not cool
>rack bolt
>round flies out.
I left shortly after because he kept bringing guns down and they all were hot.

I don't ever load the chamber on a gun other than my carry piece except when at the range.

Do you know what ACTS and PROVE are?
If you can't recite and follow them in your SLEEP, you're doing it wrong.

.32 auto. Actually a viable carry with +p Underwood Cavitator.

nope.

Fucking retard. You stick it right in the middle of your underwear before your pants go down below stall level. Then make sure your pants fall around it so no one can see it like you're hiding skid marks. This is first day ccw stuff.

Dog bless

Silencershop sells the cans. They have powered dealers all over the country that they transfer the can to, then when your form 4 is approved you can go pick it up for free.
They're cheaper than most in store cans I've seen.
If you buy a can online and don't go through a silencershop powered dealer, you'll have to pay a transfer fee. Could be up to $100

You're most vulnerable when you're sleeping, pooping, or fucking. 2 of the 3 are being literally 'caught with your pants down', and the other one means you're unconscious.

>letting your wife take pictures of your gun

I can barely tell what model that is with it so low resolution and blurry.

why is it vacuum sealed

I guess this is what you call
Shooting the shit.

>I left shortly after because he kept bringing guns down and they all were hot.

Take a wild fucking guess genius?

>not shooting your gun out of his hand and retrieving it
#just/k/things

ORIHARA!

>tfw only 9mm

I bring mine everywhere

Are you trying to make a designated shitting gun joke?

>keeping your gun in it's holster while your pants are down

What a dumb cunt

Ive never been comfertable with buying things online and doing transfers. I live in a major city in thr south there is probably something legit around here

fuck i laughed but that's disgusting wtf.

Bruh

You, my friend, have not heard the wonders of the INSAS rifle, have you?

>Can YOU count all the turds in this picture?

Do you have designated L/R socks? I am fascinated

Might be giving birth to a hostile alien.

Usually, but it felt like my stomach was exploadig so I didn't have time. Feel nervous now.

>not scrubbing EXIF data before uploading photo

you should feel nervous now.

It doesn't like to get wet

Send in the shitskins.

Why not? Its the same process, except Silencershop is really experienced at filling out form 4s. No matter what your fingerprints and photo will be on file with the ATF and you will fill out a 4473 to take possession of the suppressor, regardless of where you buy it.