"I support Jihadism" Varg Vikernes 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=o8tEQA17Db8

Varg has always been and will always be the epitome of edgelord. Who cares what he says

Varg is a low IQ faggot

He got parole too soon TBQF, in USA he'd have had a clearcut life sentence

>"I support Jihadism" Varg Vikernes 2017

kill yourself shitskin, not a single utterance about him supporting jihadism in that video

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You should both kill yourselves. Take some of your kike bosses with you too.

watch the whole video idiot

at least the guy he killed was an even bigger edgelord

>>watch the whole video idiot

get some sleep

>Communists are people
>Le Pen is literally Hitler

WTF happened to this guy?

His loathing for FN and apologetics of jihadists start to make sense when you remember that he's a foreign convicted criminal who uses autistic woman as a child incubator to leech off French welfare.

ananı sikerim ha

I think the point he was trying to make is that first they remove your rights in order to make you "safe" from Jihadis. Then they come for the nationalists, then they come for the people that remain in opposition to them.

Essentially he is talking about how the ruling elite is using Jihadists as an excuse to rob you of your liberties and your autonomy.

this is the fag he stabbed in the skull???

i would have killed him too

Shut up roach

it looks more like when they come for jihadists you have to speak.

He was a commie poofter who was into snuff shit
He made necklaces out of his friends skull fragments

Sounds alpha. Raises his kids at the back of a degenerate empire, why should I be loyal to a degenerate govt? If anything I should leech off of what I can, to benefit me and my family.

He makes stupid analogies quite a lot.

Does have a point though.

Then you should have just about same amount of respect for US ghetto niggers and pakis in UK sharia no-go zones. Because there is no difference between them and Vikernes, bar larpagan youtube channel to advertise tabletop RPG.

"degenerate empire" was the key phrase the other user used. Varg's point is that being a wageslave in the west means making your (((bosses))) richer, and your taxes are supporting supporting "US ghetto niggers and pakis in UK sharia no-go zones". Why contribute to that system.

/r9k/ --->

Exactly they take away our rights but change nothing of the equation of replacement