DRUMPF BTFO

DRUMPF BTFO

Democrats import votes

Test

She also had more criminal investigations than any candidate in history

Can't believe this breed of dude exists in our modern time

I bet he gets all kinds of weepy Latina pussy with a line like that. He cares so much it's irresistible.

and she still lost

is that even true

Capture the flag game

>I captured the most flags
>I captured the most flowers

Who wins?

lmfao
drumpfers, when will they learn? oh right, they're incapable with such small brains

hes gay, so in this case it might be from juan rather than juanita

how do you get so many fucking likes and shit?

I post gold and nothing. I have a feeling you have to use bots to boost your shit to 2000 likes before anyone notices.

HWNDU

>population grows
>RECORD VOTES!!!

this is dumber than hollywood's "record revenue" meme

to a fucking white man

>th-the votes don't count because the population grew h-hahahahhaha right guys hahahahhahhahaa

Given the geriatric self-soiler won without getting anywhere near the votes that should rightly have been required to win in a democracy that worked / wasn't corrupt to the core (lit. 144K votes from 4 Podunk states gave him the nukes -- lit. a bunch of inbred hicks who he's shat on since, gave him the codes), I'd say Dumbf is far from feeling BTFO'd

...it's burgers / their ailing cesspit nation / any hope for a non dystopic future that's been made a mockery of (again)

This only makes his victory sweeter.

The more triggered lefties, the better.

>Oh hey grandson, Merr-
>HILLARY WON MORE VOTES REEE
>oh well, ok, come open your Christm-
>DIDNT I TELL YOU NAZIS I DONT CELEBRATE THAT
>oh yes, but you see grandpa and I thought it would be a shame to see every-
>GRANDPA? THAT FUCKING WHITE MALE REEEEE
>come say hi to grandpa, he just loves when everyone is here, especially after the diagnosis.
>Hey there he is, how are y-
>HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON WON MORE VOTES THAN ANY WHITE MAN IN AMERICAN HISTOREEEEEEEEEEEE

"The Detroit Tigers had 34 hits against the Minnesota Twins who had 2 hits... the Tigers lost 1 to 0."

US population keeps growing. The next winner of the popular vote will win more votes than anyone else before them in history too.

How can you compare the number of people voting for John Adams (3 million TOTAL people in the entire US omg) to an 1850 election (15 million people TOTAL in the usa) 1950 (161 million TOTAL people in the USA) to now with our 318 million?

>every day...EVERY day Im thankful I have more brains than a liberal

Isnt it weird that it has been 6 months since the election and these cucks havent moved on?

Yeah he gay

wow, blumpf utterly btfo