Alex Jones vs. Cenk Uygur

Who does Sup Forums think is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-d7rv-S3RCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Motherfucker you got the answer right in that picture.
Alex Jones had Cenk going full gorilla on camera.

Are big brown buffalos an extinct species?

I pretty much think Alex Jones is better. I'm just sitting here waiting to see opinions of the people in Sup Forums

A little moar turd polish and they may both qualify for a fakey award as greatest actor in alt-media.

Cenk is allowed to see his kids. Alex Jones isn't. Cenk wins easily. Alex Jones is a bad father and a bad person.

Alex could had knocked the brown gorilla out no sweat. But he is a top autist who knows how to conceal his powerlevel

Who drinks filtered water, eats a redpilled diet, and has supermale vitality and caveman powder everyday?

They're both irrelevant now since Youtube demonetized everything that's even remotely controversial.

They'll be in the streets sucking off homeless men for crack money in no time.

Wait, they had a new clash or is just a pic of that time Jones invaded his show?

According to the dishonest dinosaur MSM

>Alex Jones is a bad father and a bad person.
youtube.com/watch?v=-d7rv-S3RCA

kek

isn't it against the law to threaten a Congressman?

No. But it is against the law to be a pencil-necked knob-gobbler like Schiff.

cenk uygur is a very ugly person, both inside and out.

They both are amazingly entertaining but i will go Alex just because of the keks he has brought me.

Jones

>both are losers.

ARMENIAN GENOCIDE DENYING ISLAMIST GLOBALIST COCKROACH vs humble water filter salesman

Cenk is more intellectually honest

Jones is more ideologically aligned with me

this.

two sides of the kike-controlled coin.

I thought Cenk was banned from Sup Forums. Damn it, he must have created a new account to post this thread.

Says the Canadian. Way to let Justin Trudeau ruin your country. Genius. Now all our immigrants are headed over the border into Canada to sponge off your system. Double genius.