Most Redpilled State?

So I've been wondering what state is the most redpilled, with the least amount of rapefugees, libtards, and jews.

I was looking at Idaho and Montana, but recently I heard some shit about mudslimes might be there. Not sure. What are your thoughts?

Also, I'm looking to moving to this state to, so it should probably be good for living. (Currently in FUCKING COMMIEFORNIA) its shit i know

Other urls found in this thread:

kdvr.com/2017/02/13/tennessee-bill-would-make-drivers-immune-from-civil-liability-if-they-hit-protesters-blocking-street/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CO
purple state

Alabama for sure. Lived here all of my life and I ain't ever leavin'

from the number of people i've seen from arkansas on Sup Forums i would have to argue that it's at least in the mix for this

you must be in dothan or in the southern part

Arkansas is definitely the most redpilled state ever in the united states while Texas falls down in the middle due to them being flooded with califags and austin fags while Arkansas doesn't have the bullshit Texas has.

Probably Idaho, I've never seen a burka here before and everyone bleeds red save for a few tree huggers but they're treated mostly like feral cats

New Hampshire.

Mostly white.
No state income tax.
No sales tax.

what city then? I'll look into it. Show me the nicest city in Arkansas that u would recommend that isn't filled with libtards.

ARKANSAS WOOOOO FUCK LIBERALFAGS WE GOT DIAMONDS AND HOGS AND METH WOOOOOOOO AND GUNS TOO MORE GUNS THAN TEXAS AND THAT IS A FACT WOOOOO FUCK YEAH I'M FUCKING HYPE AS HELL HELL HELLLLEEEAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAHHHH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU YEAH!!!!!!!

oklahoma, dude. even our niggers hate democrats.

Here in Alaska we are getting hung out to dry because only libtards know we're a state. We need more Sup Forums migration here, fuck-off-we're-full fags be damned

the urban parts of texas just simply got more urban and all fucked up in the last 10 years. and the inflows at the border never slowed down or got anywhere near slowing down. if you go to wichita falls or lubbock or any of the smaller cities, it's the same old texas.

Arkansas has no nice cities, print a map and throw a dart at it

I saw a burka in Moscow, but that may be an outlier

>user is on one
fucking saline county

Idabro! Keep the faith, bruva

arizona

Woah

define "nice"

The university draws in all kinds of shit.

Northeast Tennessee.

Kentucky. 85% white, bluegrass music, beautiful women, horses, bourbon, land is cheap, people are friendly.

Can confirm, currently dating long distance an Oklahoma negress with more brains than any white chick I've met

Indiana

I mean we elected Mike "toe tags for fags" Pence after all

Hey man don't hate on my state, our cities do their best

fpbp
We banned Mudslimes

who the fuck are the democrats then

everyone abbreviates arkansas as AK so i feel connected to you

Consider that every county in Oklahoma voted red in the past two presidential election should tell you something.

>proximity to New York
>relevant swing state
>conservative policies
>minimal shitskins
Where should I go?

I live in Vermont. It's 96% white and if you ski this is where you want to be. The big downside is the libtard levels. It is a shame; we were the first state called for Shillery on Election Night.

California
too many fucking libfags and niggers

Upstate ny or rural pa

Don't know where you see that at but I always see it as AR

WYOMING

foreigners, the few we have.

Utah as long as you stay away from SLC.

The Mormons aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

Agree

florida in March, April, May + September
due to snowbirds being back in their temples

Fayet is a nice city while bit on the liberal side but not really on the extreme though you can find everything you need nearby such as medical centers, shopping places, homes and well you get the idea but the nice thing is that the mountains surrounds Fayetteville and because of that you don't really have to worryabout tornadoes or other major storms since the mountains knocks down most of the major storms vefore it reaches Fayetteville

Thats just my opinion though and you don't have to live in Fayetteville because there are small towns close by Fayetteville like Farmington and others

Word of advice, avoid little rock like the plague.

Yeah, but it's cold and there's nothing out there.

405 represent, Newcastle :D and yeah i truly think we are, i saw a jeep with a confederate flag a libertarian flag, and a Nazi flag all flying from the back the other day....IN NORMAN of all places.

No college cities, period.

also. if you're not black you're a race traitor piece of shit

I'm going there for vacation in a few months (never been to the Grand Canyon). Should I stay in Sedona or Flagstaff?

Wisconsin
Packers are the whitest team

i see it done by the media and people who aren't from here or alaska (folks who would know the difference, and alaskans wouldn't ever have their abbreviation confused)

I would prefer my children be civilized mixes than whiggers

any cities without jews niggers or spics?

That's the Dems for ya, always fucking shit up

Gross

I see right through you libtard. Stay the fuck out.

baxter county arkansas

the democrats in Oklahoma are quite literally nobodies. most of them just fade into obscurity after they get like 20% of gubernatorial votes... oh and they're usually from one of the big tribes. it's weird here

If the libtards would stay the fuck out I would promote fuck off we're full, but Anchorage is a blue city now and they control everything

I agree with that, zero dans up there

>Civilized
>mixed

pick one.

Portland, ME

seriously how many of us okies are actually on this fucking site, also see that massive fucking dryline come through this evening?

fuck yeah, my most redpilled friends are almost all black here. it's the junky white people that keep voting democrat to get them that fat welfare check

i have been all over that state, from mcalester to owasso to enid to the shithole non-place at guymon. i kinda like it, but would not find myself there unless the money was too good to pass up. inhofe is your best export

Only Mormons say that

They can drink caffine only if it's Pepsi cuz they own shares

Iowa is full, so fuck off

I live in Connecticut. Please kill me...

kek, only stop for the onion burgers and cheap gas

This is true. saw two white ass thick blacked rimed bernie faggot couple today at the norman homedepot with their ugly little fat dog

Arkansas has really, really bad niggers though. Most redpilled states are Alaska, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho.

>up there
hillcrestposting?
or
ferndaleposting?
or
maumelleposting?

Is this just a bot thread because I dont see a key and no one knows what the colors mean but are upset for various reasons

SORRY TO DISRUPT YOUR FAGGY HUGBOX, BURGERS

JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE ALL FAGS

What in the fuck are you on about? Connecticut is based

i've been seeing a bunch now that you mention it... and yeah gotta love that blistering heat followed by glass breaking hailstorms

I grew up in West Hartford and I've not returned to that cuckville since I moved.

Tennessee is pretty nice if you stay the fuck away from Memphrica

That's little rock your talking about when referring about bad niggers

It's just a map dumbass

Race traitors get lynched.

confirmed we have bad niggers who are saying it's going to be a long summer

Yes Memphrica is awful, stay far away

By "most redpilled" do you mean "most trashy southern state" because if that's the case Alabama

The fuck you on about? It's only niggers and cucks here in CT unless you can afford to live in the ultra rich neighborhoods.

aus ill take you to chickasha for onion burgers at J&Ws any time go to a car show too

i in co its ok texis is the most redpill

East Hartford here. It fucking sucks.

The only thing I know of CT is the rich white areas so maybe thats why I think its based, is the rest of the state really that bad?

if you want the nicest/chill city in Arkansas go check out Hot Springs the only liberal people I know are the pot heads, but they dont really care

lived here my whole life and I fukin love it user

YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHH WOOOOOOOOO FUCK YALLL STATES ARKANSAS NUMBER ONE NUMMMMMBBBAAAARRRR OOOOOOONNNNEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA WOOO BABY FUCK YEAH FUCK CALIFAGS AND THEIR DRIED UP GOLD RIVERS WE GOT MOTHERFUCKING DIAMONDS FUCKING DIAMONDS REAL GODDAMN DIAMONDS WOOOOOOOOOOO AND METH AND COCAINE AND HEROIN AND MOTHERFUCKING GUNS FUCK YES MORE GUNS THAN TEXAS HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU TEXAS WE GOT MORE GUNS EVERY HOUSE HERE HAS GUNS AND WE BUT THE BEST BBQ EVER OUR BBQ IS BETTER THAN TEXAS YALL SUCK WIOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA GOOOOOOOOD WOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHH FUCK CALIFORNIA WITH THEIR GAYS QUEERS LIBTARDS AND YELLOW ASIAN GOOKS WE GOT THE BEST STATE IN FUCKING AMERICA FUCK YEAH WOOOOSHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA I AM FUCKING HAPPY SO HAPPY FUCKING FILLED WITH JOY!!!!!!!!

too many fucking faggots in Auston, to many niggers and Asians in Houston and too many soccer moms and spics in Dallas and fort worth

Nope east AL

you are cancer

A very bad summer.

yeah but theres like nothing fucking out there. At least in Cali theres some shit to do here.

He said "based" which was coined by a nigger and only nonwhites use that vernacular

Okie here, can confirm. They know about the Democrat plantation. Democratic voters are college students or retired boomers. Mattress Mary is not based though.

would live there

yeah....fallen is fucking shitty our reps are good and our other gov people, so good trump took tillerson. but seriously how many of us fucking okies are here. theres at least 5 of us regulars.........Alex. if you are one of them you lieing bastard saying you dont go to pol..

Oregon is pretty chill, fuck hipsterland (Portland) though. I live in Coos Bay, a town on the coast, and there's little blacks, no mudslimes, lots of conservatives, the only downside is all the crazy meth heads.

go away mormie shill

Tennessee

kdvr.com/2017/02/13/tennessee-bill-would-make-drivers-immune-from-civil-liability-if-they-hit-protesters-blocking-street/