Why are Trump supporters so often gay or transgender?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HGkycgK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even gays and trans get tired of sjw bullshit..

Believe it or not, real trans people want a traditional family..
Not every gay wants to prance around like a degenerate in public.

>real trans people want a traditional family..
Ik, I keep trying to get traps pregnant, but it hasn't happened yet.

Because gays and trannies are still men in the end.

Since Trump essentially gives no shits about fags, the Identity Politics that drove them away from Fiscal Conservatism has evaporated, allowing them to express conservative views.

In a way, the SJWs drove that killing blow themselves, since they could only exploit gay men when the Christian Right hated them.

because they love controversy and drama... but in the end we have Trump, the worst president of all time

The Pulse nightclub attack, perhaps?

because gays and transgender are still males and don't really want white genocide instead they just want to be a faggot and have sex with other men

feminist, jews, muslims and people are color want to kill gays and ban it still. real feminist hate transgender women (male) cause they hate men and want to destroy us and just view them as a useful tool. muslims, blacks, and spics all hate and murder gays. they were only an ally with them to get their marriage shit and be seen as "normal" and now that they've got that to some degree it's time to go their own way out of concern for their own fucking safety.

if you flood europe with muslims and black africans then gays in europe will be killed like they are now and it'll only get worse as more come.

tl;dr they're still men and men mostly don't want to destroy humanity. it's marxist feminist and jews who want to ruin everything.

Because liking a feminine dick is the most non gay thing their is.

Because Trump promised to make anime great again and give every shitlord a futa waifu?

Because being pro-Trump is edgy/fringe and edgy/fringe degenerates are attracted to it.
They are not sincere supporters of Trump and not to be trusted. Like the faggots they are, they just want attention.

But that was the action of a crazy man with no religious or political motivation.

I can guarantee you that he would have shot up that building no matter who was inside. He was crazy, and this is why we shouldn't let law abiding people have guns.

The real reason is because most of Sup Forums is prison gay due to having no reliable source of pussy

Hmmmm, you might be on to something user

>#nottrueislam
fuck off you retarded faggot. a random skinhead murders somebody casue he's a meth addict and the dela goes bad they count that as right wing terrorism. when some anti-white nigger kills cops it's not even counted as left-wing terrorism.

mudslimes throw gays off roofs and kill them in everyone of their countries. it's only in muslim countries that's it's against the law to be gay in this world

POLGB DISCORD
discord.gg/HGkycgK

Because gays try and live their lives with the least amounts of punches to the head. But. If you have a foreskin because gays don't like zionism either. Then you can verbally abuse us. Makes us think you He Men will bring us behind a dumpster one day

Trump will make being a furry mandatory.

my locon trap waifu

>tfw no Sup Forums bf to love and love you back
If there's a God He'll end this suffering during my sleep. ;~;

they're mentally unstable because they claim to be anti-jew but support a zionist shill.

Post feet

I came here to see the traps with a Trump hat,
I'm sad now