Really. I mean... really? What will it take for Sup Forums to jump ship...

Really. I mean... really? What will it take for Sup Forums to jump ship? You don't have to admit you were wrong--he sold you a bill of goods that you took on good faith, and he never intended to deliver.

Admit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

samharris.org/podcast/item/forbidden-knowledge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do faggot leftists post dumb shit like this? Dont you have an antifa rally to attend?

dont you have an antifa rally to shitpost about

Never attended an antifa rally.

But the guy has yet to deliver on any substantial campaign promise. Name one.

Trump lies for the love of lying.

He literally said he'd make Mexico reimburse us for the wall after we built either directly or giving us a better trade deal.

You fucking shills wonder why your tactics don't work while at the same time give ZERO fucking effort into researching anything. Gen Z please save us from you cocksucks.

Brought a shit ton of companies to the US creating jobs.

Trump sold us out for israel.

It seems pretty clear that he'll say whatever helps him in the short term, no matter the consequences, with little regard for the long-term implications. Anyone who is reasonably intelligent and wants to argue about that it being intellectually dishonest. He'll say whatever gets him out of the situation he's in, but he does whatever the last person to talk to him says he should do.

>assad must go

More like

>assad needs a slap on the wrist

Killing TPP in its crib
Deporting Mexicans
Making liberal faggots throw a fit
Creating the social conditions for political street violence

how do you fucking expect he to do it?? the closes he can do is add a tarif/ tax to mexican imports, and in that case, Mexican companies will just blame it publicly on Trump tarif, raise the prices and the consumer end will end up paying for that new tax.

I haven't liked his hawkishness, but I am able to appreciate that he's doing this as a compromise to prevent another shutdown of the government. It's the same shit as Ryancare, where it seems like it's his fault, until you look closer.

Actually, no. He "negotiated" with a few individual companies with middling results. When a president "brings a shit ton" of companies" and jobs to the US, it's because of policy, not because he talked to a car company and "saved" 300 jobs. As if the president is the one that makes shit like that happen--Congress makes laws.

He's a small man with small ideals, who thinks on small scales, because he doesn't know any better.

sage

>Creating the social conditions for political street violence
This is good how?

>Deporting Mexicans
Not sure if just racist or...

>Making liberal faggots throw a fit
You elected a president just to make others angry? Way to actually care about what actually matters. kkthx

>AUTISM
MSITUA
>AUTISM
MSITUA
>AUTISM
MSITUA
>AUTISM
MSITUA
>AUTISM
MSITUA
>AUTISM
MSITUA

>where it seems like it's his fault, until you look closer.

B-b-but Sup Forums told me he was a master negotiator!

Was I lied to?

I'm a right wing retard cuck so I love getting fucked up the ass by a billionaire globalist neocon

>You elected a president just to make others angry?
More or less -- the greedy geriatric was their "murder weapon"...
samharris.org/podcast/item/forbidden-knowledge

Some autists just want to watch there asylum burn...

>discuss trump somewhat negatively
>SAGE SAGE SAGE

Because everytime the liberal judges block his orders we blame the liberal judges, not him.

I literally can't jump.

I am gonna tell you why people here still half-heatedly support Trump. Nothing, and i mean nothing, you can conjure up will make us believe that Hillary was a better alternative. Trump isn't perfect but he is the best option the right-wing had.

This. Even a few of my liberal friends went conservitive over this recent bullshit.

>Nothing, and i mean nothing, you can conjure up will make us believe that Hillary was a better alternative.

THIS!

With Hillary in the white house, you'd still

>have Obamacare
>have no travel ban
>have continued funding for sanctuary cities
>have military intervention in Syria and
>have elations with Russia on an all-time low

Really dodged a bullet there.

The man is getting sued rofl of course he will say anything to get off the hook. I think he's a fucking retard but cmon.

>that Hillary was a better alternative.
Or any of the rest of the faggots that were choices.
Bernie? Cuck communist kike.
Johnson? The biggest name the lolbertarians could dredge up is a total retard.
Yeb! and Rubot are establishment shills.
Rato? Bible thumper, but better than the rest of these.

Trump and Rand were the only decent options. And Rand quit after the first primary.

As long as the deportations keep up and beaners are scared to come here and are btfo consistently idc that much

What he said in that tweet is what most people understood the first time he said mexico was paying. Are you retarded?

maybe if he knew how to fucking word EO without all the vagueness and exploits, and not making it sounds like he has a bone to pick with whatever minority he is fucking.

Nope. He does something unconstitutional, and a judge overturns it, but that doesn't mean that judge was the only one who disagreed with it. It just means that was the FIRST judge who had the opportunity to rule that way. Pump the brakes.

I'm so glad we didn't elect the candidate who would be under investigation by the FBI, who would be hawkish in Syria or North Korea, who would cuddle up to Goldman-Sachs, who would engage in nepotism to pick advisors/cabinet members...

>OH WAIT

>Trump and Rand were the only decent options
>2 guys that have prove in the past 3 months they have no fucking idea how a government works
you really how sad this is

Doesn't matter. We still get mad at the judges, not him.

Or maybe your dumbass libshit judges can stop reading intent into it. Can wait for based Gorsuch to blow the fuck out of your 9th circuit retards.

>look at this giant bar that the top 1% is gonna save!
>what's that? nobody else could possibly save that much since they don't even have that much in the first place? user, stop questioning things!

haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha this.

Really sad how bad your shilling is, Reddit.

no, it went from
>MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL UP FRONT !!!
to
>WE WILL MAKE IT AND THEN FORCE MEXICO TO PAY US BACK!!!
and likely will end up as
>PLEASE CONGRESS, PAY FOR MY WALL!!! ITS THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT AMERICA!!!

wow so all that yelling and those facial expressions were intentional and not involuntary reactions to the content?

you liberals are more butthurt than you've ever been
that's what i voted for and he has delivered in spades
you're so bootyblasted that you're actually coming to our turf to try to convince us you're anything but a bunch of worthless faggots
little do you know that you're slowly being converted
you will be one of us soon, mark my words

I'm also disappointed with this and a few other things, but in the end, no one of us knows what is meant by "at a later date". It is simply, and obviously, way too early to jump ship unless Trump specifically and directly says he's giving up on something really important. This did not happen with anything yet.

Think of these tweets what you want, but turning on Trump without waiting at least about a year to potentially let things unfold, especially since, again, him flip-flopping on promises are only speculations, is outright stupid. Trump, for all of us, is the best chance for a better future in decades, and fucking him over so early out of sheer paranoia only minimizes your chances of getting what you want, simple as that.

However, do complain in a reasonable way whenever he (seemingly) fucks up, so that he knows what's upsetting his supporters, potentially making up for it or at least being able to get misunderstandings out of the way. Stay neutral and wait till a bit into next year if you want the best chances, you can still hate on him then, jump ship immediately like a crybaby if you wanna minimize 'em and, at the same time, empower those who have been fucking up your life for decades.

Besides, the only people here trying to get you to drop Trump are either shills, trolls, or nu-Sup Forums anons who came with the last election and who know just as much about politics and history as your average neo-nazi who smokes weed, gets drunk and wants to fuck latino women while still thinking of himself as being an Übermensch.

TL;DR: Don't let them intimidate you and sage ShariaJew threads.

German IDs are quickly becoming Canada/Australia tier.

perhaps, but the alternate was Shillary. remeber that.

>in some form
>paying in spirit

>reddit
now, im offended

you know that they cant just block it cause :they feel like it:, they have to show a part of it is or can be exploited to undermine rights or broke other laws.

in this case a president dont have enough authority to block ALL federal funding to X or Y cities. specially cause in theory Sanctuary cities dont broke any law or procedure

That is the dumbest chart I have ever seen and you feel ashamed for posting it.

> savings in $ not %

you think we were born yesterday

How many impeachments do we need before Jeff Sessions is the President?

You're not even trying anymore. Don't expect anymore free (you)s.

The shills are really obvious today.

You cannot actually be this stupid.

Do you live in some alternate reality where other countries actually have to do whatever our Orangutan in Chief tells them ?

Absolutely predictable, only retards truly believed drumpf.

>deporting mexicans is racissss :(((

you have to go back
>>>reddit

can you elaborate?

It seems pretty obvious that Trump has 2 modes:
>What he says
>What he does

The two only occasionally line up. If you voted for/against him based on the campaign rhetoric, the guy in office isn't the same as the candidate. He's clueless and button-mashing, which carries you for a minute or two, but isn't going to win long-term.

i don't give a fuck about the wall, i want immigration law enforced though. the wall was just to campaign on.

You know you Trump fags die just a little inside every time he breaks a campaign promise but you'll never admit it. Trump's a pimp and you all are his hoes. Little by little he's breaking you into following him no matter how often he lies.

pls go back to r/le donald

>mfw shilling this hard

>that's what i voted for and he has delivered in spades
[citation needed]

Guys!
Remember the screencap of the reddit thread where they talked about spreading to Sup Forums to widen their political beliefs.
Ignore the threads.

just for the record, "impeachment" just means there's a trial. For a crime. It doesn't mean the president gets convicted or even removed from office.

Bill Clinton got impeached. He was still president afterward.

Seems to be an educational thing.

>at a later date
Passing the buck when he sees it's not feasible right now. Which is fine in a few cases, but he wants to build it regardless, and try to muscle payment later. That's a fucking stupid idea, especially for someone who claims to be smart with money.

Jump ship to who? These shills are terrible. Trump is literally the best we have.
You really think I'm going to change my mind and vote for a bunch of commie faggots who want to turn my son into a girl because he likes Frozen because Trump isn't going to have mexico pay for the wall upfront?
I don't think you understand; I'll go build the motherfucker my self if it means saving my country from those leftist voting invaders. So I'm more than happy to take the bill. Its better than my tax dollars going to inverting the penises of the mentally ill like Comrade Sanders and crew wants.

See They make it way too obvious. They can't go five seconds without talking about reddit.

Seems to be a cuck thing.

>condescending retard continues to do nothing besides being a condescending retard
Reddit, you really have to go.

do you lack basic reading comprehension?

yeah, cause his end goal was to just be president. lying about things he wanted to do and getting everything he tries to do rejected by some cuck court judge was also part of his plan. his just wanted to be in the white house. like, he said he wanted to be president so he can make america awesome. but instead hes just gonna lie and not get a second term. because that's not what he wants, he just wanted to lie. do you realize how stupid you are? trumps wants to do these things, its not his fault the liberals cry crocodile tears and then everyone flips shit and stops him at every turn. no, trump is what this country needs. and trump is trying. try being open minded and support the guy, eh?

Excuses of a battered wife /broken hoe. As long as he's still taking care of some of your needs it's ok if he passes you around to his billionaire friends so they can get some ass (cash) from you.

Did you, dare I say, mouthbreathe while typing that comment?

Explain how he's been successful even once.

>Seems to be a cuck thing.

You would know.

A FUCKING DEUTSCHE

Nope. I'd like an explanation of how Trump has actually done what you elected him to do. Aside from "make liberals butthurt," since that's pretty obvious.

I said this some days ago but I got blasted by, what you can call, legit drumpfkins by now.

I told them that the wall was simply a red herring through his campaign, he isn't planning on building it but he is planning on keeping the topic active and have continuing troubles getting it funded and built. He'll end up blaming everyone else.

The issue of the wall being built will move in a materializing way near the next election when it's "definately being built in the next 4 years"

yeah no shit

>you have no choice

see.
Also you can't read.

I would've voted for a border wall no matter who had to foot the bill.

I don't care if everyone in the nation voted for me personally to build it on a budget of $3 and a rock, I'd find a way to do it even if it required killing illegal Pedros and stacking their bodies as a barrier.

>my political values are being challenged by logic and reason
>SHILL

Lmao we're not paying dumb gringos

Pay for your own infrastructure and stop asking for welfare from us

I agree with this, to a point. I think Trump saw "President" as the coolest, most prestigious job anyone could have, and he went for it. He only cares about being able to say "I was president of the United States." He doesn't actually care about what he does once he's there (unless it makes him look better, but he doesn't seem to want to work too much to help his case).

>Read
You're the one pushing that opinion. Point me to those facts, please.

>you liberals are more butthurt than you've ever been
that's what i voted for and he has delivered in spades
you're so bootyblasted that you're actually coming to our turf to try to convince us you're anything but a bunch of worthless faggots
little do you know that you're slowly being converted
you will be one of us soon, mark my words

It all goes back to this, which isn't a collection of facts. It's just "Trump's awesome," without anything to back it up. Try again.

>still not responding to the facts
see pic related friend.
I also count the 3 executive orders that have been blocked by activist judges. It's not his fault a bunch of activist judges are being faggots.
he also is bombing the shit out of isis, and his move in Syria seemed to be effective enough, even if I personally disagree with it.

why are people arguing with you? you are so stupid and biased. as biased as the people you talk down to. I didn't vote trump, but I support alot of his values, and of course I have criticisms. but honestly, i can see the liberal bullshit agenda that's being pushed against him in a vary unfair way. you need to wake up dude. put the bong down and realize that trump is one man getting shit from every direction and he's willing to fight back instead of give in. but you sit here and make assumptions about his personality. you give this man no chance because he hurts your fweeings. you're done friend, and im pretty sure you made thread earlier about people "buying it' and im pretty sure some german blew you the fuck out with good points. stop making these threads. you're not fooling die hard fans, or anyone with a brain

you've quoting the wrong person twice in a row. btw
and not responded to any facts.

>Not sure if just racist or...

>i'm not reddit I swear fellow racists

I fucking hate this piece of shit now. I really do.

It's not just because he called me evil, I don't really care. It's that he's honestly just fucking stupid. He probably really believes the holocaust happened. Fucking loser. There's no 4D chess to it. He's just a moron.

>Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early

Is he illiterate?

SCOTUS pick was pretty much what kicked me over from a protest vote for Aleppo man to Trump, and I'm pretty happy with Gorsuch and his record.

I also want basic bitch GOP shit like tax reform, but that's a big issue that needs more than 3 months to work out. I'd rather he get it done right than get it done fast (like the trainwreck non-starter that was Ryancare)

Why? For doing what he promised?

But I don't want to stop the drugs :'(

>activist judges
LOL. Jurists who interpreted his rushed, obviously pointed, and clearly ill-thought-out, executive orders as unconstitutional? The court system is huge, and those were just the FIRST judges who ruled on it. Not activists. Grow up.

>he also is bombing the shit out of isis, and his move in Syria seemed to be effective enough, even if I personally disagree with it
He bombed an airfield that was operational again the next day...?