How to save pol from r/alt_right_the_donald?

how to save pol from r/alt_right_the_donald?

Woah that's such a good idea. Rick is like the mainstream symbol for cynicism and misunderstood intellectuals. If we got the online yellow press to start warning old people and retards that rick was a hate sumbol, it would redpill an entire new generation.

Hey, that's pretty good

right?

>They 404 the last thread
>This thread pops up

Jesus christ the last thread JUST GOT DELETED (for good reason) please fuck off.

Oh but yeah you're against this shit so I guess I agree with you.

I'm conflicted on this idea

although it makes senseas a Sup Forums browser R&M is so reddit it hurts

It didn't really work for Harry Potter or Star Wars, why do you think you won't give up after a week this time?

JUST DO IT ALREADY FAGGOTS

Kek confirms R&M is so reddit it hurts.

>all this shilling against the idea

What has Sup Forums become?

JUST STOP TAKING OUR MEMES YOU FASCIST FUCKS
RICK AND MORTY IS OURS LEAVE IT ALONE

>*UUUURP* the kikes, morty, we need to *URP* gas em. Ricks are the master race, morty.

how did they get away with this?

here is a (you), go back to tumblr

R&M isn't reddit at all, and that doesn't make sense because there are some dark corners of reddit. I assume you mean surface level reddit, and in that case, which ones? Rick constantly hates on women, gays, jews, etc.

>HAHA Jerry wouldn't be *URP* a-a shame if you were hiding any JEWS in your-your-your household Jerry? AHAHAHAHA *ricks start laughing*

Are we literally being invaded by RnM shills?

Your show fucking SUCKS. It's not funny or smart. It is NOT scientific, it's the type of scientific inspiration behind "March for Science", "I Fucking Love Science", and "Bill Nye the Genderqueer Fag"

Your writing sucks, the voices are annoying, it's shit and kill yourselves.

It isn't meant to be scientific, why are you so upset?

By not making cringy memes to try to get normies to see those massive franchises as somehow dangerous. Rick goes into very intricate philosophical dialectics, which makes it easier to make up something he said with "redpill" content in it that is believable to the casual listener, and put it into a meme.

Shill.
This is Sup Forums and that's how we have fun

holy shit cringe

Leave our cartoons alone, you nazi pinheads. How will we ever recover?

>I-it's the kikes Morty! They're running the f***ing media Morty! *belch*. The holocaust was f***cking staged, Morty! *throws up on self* Tha-that's why, that's why, we gotta go back in time Morty, to make sure Hitler doesn't die Morty!
>Gee I don't know Rick, a lot my favorite TV shows are written by jews and-
>It's apart of the f***ing scam Morty don't you see! They've made a race of cattle out of you Morty! And I know this because the jews are actually a parasitic alien race from planet Stein! We have to blow those alien c***suckers the f*** up before their queer agenda causes out pure white heritage to die out! *pisses out kidney stone*
how did they manage to get away with this?

I don't like the show either, but it can be used to our advantage.

this guy is a fucking shill

this guy too

please ban

You don't.

you're an irredeemable retard if you think rick and morty is suppose to be at all scientific accurate in any way

Beat them at their own game.

Go away evil dogger

>I don't like this
>Shill

Seems like you don't want us to do this for some reason, you like antifa?

Holy shit 10/10

We'd have an even better advantage if you drank bleach you fucking faggot.

Nothing mentioning jews, but about maybe modern feminism, degeneracy, race and intelligence, etc. Those topics are gateway drugs for places like this.