Stopping yvette felarca the antifa scum

so how are we gonna stop this commie and her manipulation of kids in her assault of peaceful protesters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwfTPqn5kc
youtube.com/watch?v=OnpBMRP-tFQ
delong.typepad.com/malaparte-coup-detat-the-technique-of-revolution-2004.pdf
discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=7647
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/66w9n0/list_of_corporate_donors_to_antifa_front_group/
youtu.be/Bv_Oiu1bDrI
imdb.com/title/tt0068725/
youtube.com/watch?v=E6NkpmOb0CM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

murder

i was thinking something that would make her suffer as long as she lives... capturing at a protest and redpillin clock work orange style

Make her have an unfortunate accident falling down the stairs..

benis

photograph and investigate every antifa member, you never know what leverage you might find.

The PATRIOT Act

find the people that run their tech. '''investigate''' their degeneracy and then convince them to help you find out who the (((leaders))) are. maybe ask for a copy of the membership list while you're at it.

We need to track down people she's assaulted on video, and have them press charges state for assault and federal for violating civil rights.

After that, have the victim file a civil lawsuit against her, and everyone who funded her organization.

Do what the SPLC did to the KKK, and beat these motherfuckers at their own game. We're good enough at compiling video evidence.

fk off cia poofta

Let her keep doing what she's doing. As soon as the race war starts, she won't last 10 minutes. Focus on the big picture, and all the small stuff will fall into place on it's own.

It's fun to fuck with antifa, and to get involved in these little skirmishes. They have a broader strategic purpose - but that purpose is 99% public perception. People like her do more for our cause than almost any single user. If we get bogged down and focused on small-time targets like her, we'll lose sight of where we're going.

If we stay focused. We can turn this whole ship around and hit her with the propellors on the way back to a white western world where we call the shots again.

Lol if any of this happened she could A) play it off and say the racists and fascists are trying to threaten her, and turn that into a rallying point, or B) become a martyr, imagine the headlines "Kind hearted Asian woman, known for battling against racism and fascism, was assassinated last night" She could be of more use dead than alive to them lmao

This guy has the right idea

we should get her fired shes just on leave now and trying to make immigrant kids cry for her to come back. its just fucking disgusting using kids like that i bet their parents are illegals.

This should be our top priority.

Have you seen Sargon's video on her? It's worse then communism. Bamn is a fucking cult where they abuse children and keep them dependent on them so they do what they say. This bitch needs to be stopped.

Why don't we target all the corporate sponsors of Bamn.

Also it would be really easy to win the SEO game on Bamn and Yvette so why don't we trash her shit online?

watching sargon atm

Find a Chad who is willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good by seducing her into submission. She is probably unmarried and lonely, lashing out at society.

Fucking this.

"by any means necessary" I suppose

Praise Kek!

link the video

No he doesn't

We are definietly winning but America will never be a white Country ever again. Our only hope is to balkanize.

With respect to Yvette Farlaca, if we can't even destroy her life and take her off the board what makes you think we can do jack shit?

i wonder if we can use BAMN for the Kekistanis. take em over and subvert them to our side

You can't rely on the mayor of Berkley or the police there to help in stopping BAMN. You have to get others to collect and take action.

It's a long video.

He's also done a few other videos on BAMN, but I won't go through to all of them right now.

make angry rants in our basements
youtube.com/watch?v=OnpBMRP-tFQ

It's long but watch it to the end.

The far left is truly powerful and just as evil.

i wonnder if we can pin her house as hitlers house of love on google maps

She actually tries to physically attack right-wingers. It's an amusing sight to behold. It's like a puppy attacking an elephant.

Anyone who fights back would kill her in a single blow.

Yaeh im just watching SARGONS latest video and shes an absolute psychopath.

Can any 'Liberal' watch this and not think that she is insane? If we're at a point where this is acceptable, racewar is not far away.

best to start small and build it up for more KEKs like Shia

With the stick

is that what happen to her??

>America will never be a white Country ever again

But it could be. It's possible. It's within the realm of possibility. If you were in Weimar Germany in 1931, you might think that all hope is lost. But then what happened? The greatest nation the world has ever known was born out of the degeneracy and filth. You have to hold out hope.

We're one economic collapse away from a fascist revival. Just think of a patriot's army of 5 million men devoted to cleaning this country of the shitskins.

I'd love to see this Felarca bitch taken down. I really would. But I think the best way to do it is to force her to watch 8 years of rightward movement in the American political landscape, to build a wall to keep vermin like her out, to throw as many as possible back over that wall, and to refuse benefits and welfare to whoever remains. Then we'd tax their remittances 80% so they can't send money home without funding our wall.

We could satisfy our grudge against her without ever even trying. If we can get this shit done, she will hate life. She'll hate her whole existence, and she may even do us the favor of pulling the trigger on herself.

Destroy any possibility for her utopia to arise. Make her people 2nd class citizens. Sour the milk of the welfare teet, and leave them cursing our country as they go back to whatever shithole they came from.

If that doesn't work. Balkanize. Balkanize and reconquer.

Can we organize and plan some shit out? Why doesn't anyone ever want to do anything?

Send that flip home, plant some pot on her and let Duterte deal with her.

Based black man

/thread

>teaches kids
>hasn't been fired
I don't see a problem here

This is the only real answer. We need someone to put together a video of her committing assaults so we know who to get on our side.
If we tie it to a university we may get the folks paid a lot.

Can we use RICO laws to shut down ANIFTA?

Realistically, you can't. She's at home in Commiefornia and has too much political capital there to be ousted. Check out Sargon's latest video about BAMN, she practically told the school's board to go fuck themselves when they tried to suspend her.

But why would you? People like her are doing more damage to their own side than anything. She unintentionally delivers more redpills than Stefan "gas the kikes" Molyneux himself. I say let her go nuts, let her kill MAGA normie fag for not being far left enough.

Ok man sounds good.

I hope anyone here who knows the score is stocked on ammo and supplies.

When shit starts you niggs better be good to go.

Even with a guerrilla army of 1 million we would fuck shit up.

Waaaaaaaaaait ... they Mayor is ANCTUAL MEMBER OF BAMN (on facebuck) ahahhahaha wtf is going on ahahhaha i thought he was just somehow connected to it!

Amerilads what is going on ... i mean this would NEVER happen in germany. Even our exterme leftwing politicians have common sense.

Why RICO

"Responding to this fear, Congress passed the Communist Control Act in August 1954. The act declared that, “The Communist Party of the United States, though purportedly a political party, is in fact an instrumentality of a conspiracy to overthrow the Government of the United States.”

What do you think happened at Berkeley last time. W showed up and beat the shit out of them and chased them off.

Are there any books that talk about economic collapses and how revolutions occur. especially related to fascism?

775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United States federal legislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be ...

You cucks have all the laws you need.

I mean let's cooperate online to fuck with this bitch...

in may is the next battle be prepared the left are arming up but will they grow balls in time to use real weapons

She has a few weaknesses, if shes on camera or in public she has to act aggressive to appear strong in front of the BAMN members, the trick is to bait them into where they will get in serious trouble for attacking people.

The head of BAMN Shanta Driver is probably also a weakness. Yvette might over react if if Shanta gets tangled up in her mess. I'm amazed no journalist has taken a video camera, knocked on Shantas door and asked if she supports the violent BAMN attacks or will disavow Yvettes actions. As Shanta runs a tax exempt NGO it will be very painful to answer that question. If she refuses an interview at her home and is hostile, just wait until she goes out in public or events and run around with a camera asking if the condones violent attacks.

Rush the leadership circle.

There was this Malaparte book, "technique of revolution" that lists a number of historical precedents.

If Bamn commits violence can we get their NGO status revoked?

Thanks!

Just show up to her house and put a a burning cross on her yard

Dear Opinionists,

My name is Eric and I am now known as the bike lock bandit..or whatever. I am posting here against the advice of basically everyone I know. My career is ruined, I have fled my state, and I am honestly frightened.

I know that I will find no sympathy on this board and I really don't deserve any. I am ashamed of my actions. I hurt another human, Sean, and I am really experiencing sorrow for my actions. That wasn't my only shameful moment as this wasn't my first experience with stealth injury infliction.

The exposure of my actions have made me aware of exactly how abhorrent they were. I guess I had always compartmentalized what I've done as well as justify those actions. I realize now just how despicable I have become. I am guilty of hurting humans just because I feel they have an incorrect ideology.

I now know that I am a caricature of what it is I truly believe, and I will express this in court. I am prepared to take full accountability for my actions, and know that I deserve jail time. This brings me to why I decided to post here.

Please leave my family alone! I know that I deserve everything that is happening to me, but my innocent family does not. I hope that you all can direct your vitriol against me into compassion for my victim, Sean Stiles.

Thanks for any consideration... Eric.

They need another McCarthy to purge their public institutions.

You are aware Sup Forums supports Trump, not Hillary right?

I haven't read one. I'm gonna check out 's recommendation. I've mostly pieced my understanding of weimar->nazi together from podcasts and documentaries. Thus I just have a kind of... intuitive understanding without specifics.

I think we've got everything Weimar had, except our economy is strong, and we're not recovering from a massive war. I tend to think our history rhymes with theirs, but there's no guarantee we'll see history repeat.

every one go to her FB and report for hate or offensive posts

You and your family are fucked. I can't wait to see your skull being cracked open on liveleak you fucking nigger loving jew boy faggot.

As a person of color i have been recently contacting and attempting to beach these groups, to exposed them. Antifa want more people of color to join them

Here's the book in PDF.

I think its the whole thing.

delong.typepad.com/malaparte-coup-detat-the-technique-of-revolution-2004.pdf

Move Private board #343

thank you righteous man of color you make your race look good for once

Dear Opinionists,

My name is Eric and I am now known as the bike lock bandit..or whatever. I am posting here against the advice of basically everyone I know. My career is ruined, I have fled my state, and I am honestly frightened.

I know that I will find no sympathy on this board and I really don't deserve any. I am ashamed of my actions. I hurt another human, Sean, and I am really experiencing sorrow for my actions. That wasn't my only shameful moment as this wasn't my first experience with stealth injury infliction.

The exposure of my actions have made me aware of exactly how abhorrent they were. I guess I had always compartmentalized what I've done as well as justify those actions. I realize now just how despicable I have become. I am guilty of hurting humans just because I feel they have an incorrect ideology.

I now know that I am a caricature of what it is I truly believe, and I will express this in court. I am prepared to take full accountability for my actions, and know that I deserve jail time. This brings me to why I decided to post here.

Please leave my family alone! I know that I deserve everything that is happening to me, but my innocent family does not. I hope that you all can direct your vitriol against me into compassion for my victim, Sean Stiles.

Thanks for any consideration... Eric.

>If Bamn commits violence can we get their NGO status revoked?
BAMN is already known to commit violence, Shanta Driver never appears at events where they plan violence because she also runs that UEAA NGO. This is to give her a plausible way to deny she knew of or supported violence. If you can get her answering questions on camera she has no way to win, if she backs BAMN attacks it can be used as evidence to go after the NGO, if she denounces the attacks it will hurt BAMN morale and make Yvette look weak.

Some cop pushed her over when her and 6 chronies jumped some dude in Sacramento

looks good on her

>It's worse then communism. Bamn is a fucking cult

So... communism?

> He would like to imitate Mussolini
but in the manner of a northerner, a German, who believes he can simulate a
southerner, a Latin.
He's a pretty chauvinistic Italian if you haven't noticed.

>Please leave my family alone! I know that I deserve everything that is happening to me, but my innocent family does not. I hope that you all can direct your vitriol against me into compassion for my victim, Sean Stiles.
They want the BAMN cult not you, I'm sure everyone would stop if you gave inside information that can be used to defeat the BAMN cult or contact the FBI and work with them to stop the cult.

any one got a home address on her yet i wanna start sending her big black dildos maybe that will help with her anger problems

If shes really as unhinged and violent as she seems then all an user needs to do is have concealed carry and position himself where lots of witnesses and cameras can see him and shoot her in self defence.

That or a certain group could hack thier way into the BAMN facebook group and see if it turns up anything that could lead to a federal prosecution.

Gods fucking speed user.

who ever siad Sup Forums hates colored people. as long as their with us their just shades of white

I wonder if she's paid opposition or if she really believes this shit. Anyone got a quick run down of her history?

im sure Soros has his dirty crook nose in it

Pretending this is him,

Turn yourself in.

Demand protection.

There are enough threatening comments all over the Internet to convince a judge. If there's not a warrant yet..

Edgar Madison Welch

Is the name to drop when insisting you're in danger.

(You are) and your family is too, as long as it appears that you have got away with this.

This cunt is now the prime target

The Alt-Right ain't playing anymore.

This cunt is gonna get KTFO.

If she's know what's good for her, she'll keep her ugly chink face away from rallies from here on out

Casue shits gonna get real

Are her eyes really this squinty or is she squinting out of hatred?

Thanks Based Stick Man!

so you get you're the minority, you fucking gimp?

He has to be, that and dem slush funds. They're fucking insane.

discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=7647

she works with BAMN right now and is a middle school teacher but I'm pretty sure she got suspended and she has to get signatures to keep her teaching job

I've never met an Yvette who wasn't scum

Someone lawyer up and try and get her arrested for: inciting violence, orchestrating assaults, domestic terrorism, child abuse and all the other gay shit Antifa do

Report her and Louise to the FBI for terrorism

M80s inside glass bottles = IEDs, thats a felony.

Go there and when she assaults you shoot her. Pretty some desu. Just don't do it like those fucktards from /k/.

Actual signatures, or some on line thing we can kill.. I mean fk with..

No.. I do mean kill.

Apparently, a lot of Teacher Unions.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/66w9n0/list_of_corporate_donors_to_antifa_front_group/

It make sense, most of the antifaggots that have been doxxed are in Education.

im a leaf but also first gen immigrant from the USA (white as fuck family from Detroit) no way i could get a gun and bring it there legally to get away with it. wish i had my duel citizen and i could by one

>"it's worser than communism"
>implying it's not communism

Those on the right who show up to counter-protest need to adopt some of Antifa's strategies. Even absent any instigation of violence, people can still get fucked over by the legal system for defending themselves and others. Wearing similar clothes and hiding identity, as well as being organized enough to hide people involved in scrums from the police all need to happen. Protecting your identity is important in particular, because regardless of your actions if you gain any level of prominence you'll be targeted if you're not on their side.

youtu.be/Bv_Oiu1bDrI

I might have missed the link, thought I'd leave this here as a reference..

gimme the gist of this because i'm not watching an hour long video on some chink in america when I could watch this instead
imdb.com/title/tt0068725/

watch the first ten mins youll get the whole concept

>big black dildos

We all know canada is the worst and most cucked nation on earth but what are you doing redirecting your anger to a commie ally? Also day of the rake soon.

She ran for President of the AFT, a Teacher Union at some point.
youtube.com/watch?v=E6NkpmOb0CM

I misread "dress in similar clothes" to mean we should dress like them.. lol..

But I think I like the idea. It's gloriously deceptive.

fack of ya cunt im a decedent of murika im white and bleed red just alot less blue these days other than at the prime cuck that has taken over