AUS/pol/ neets are scum edition

>'Disrespectful and reprehensible': ABC slammed for refusing to condemn Muslim host and activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied for her 'disgraceful' Anzac Day comments

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4445546/ABC-refuses-sack-Muslim-activist-Yassmin-Abdel-Magied.html#ixzz4fKcx2zYP

>ATO launching global hunt for student loan repayments

canberratimes.com.au/national/public-service/ato-launches-global-hunt-for-student-loan-repayments-20170424-gvr502.html

>Kiwis could spend 10 years waiting for citizenship while living and paying taxes in Australia

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/26/australia-ripping-off-new-zealand-with-citizenship-changes

>Speaking to millennials reveals a growing trend of spending their money on lifestyle and experiences over property

domain.com.au/news/with-savings-aplenty-why-dont-these-millennials-want-to-buy-a-house-20170426-gvrerr/

>Turnbull - we're staying in Iraq and Afghanistan for a long time.

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/australian-troops-will-be-in-iraq-afghanistan-for-long-term-says-malcolm-turnbull-20170425-gvs56t.html

>Australian Conservatives merge with Family First

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-25/cory-bernardi-australian-conservatives-family-first-to-merge/8471244

>Full-time becoming a fantasy as Australians work fewer hours than ever before

theguardian.com/business/grogonomics/2017/apr/25/full-time-becoming-a-fantasy-as-australians-work-fewer-hours-than-ever-before

>Young people can forget about fulltime work and job stability, report says

news.com.au/finance/work/careers/young-people-can-forget-about-fulltime-work-and-job-stability-report-says/news-story/c9017177a8fcf5c0bd69186183f54ee4

Discuss.

Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

first for based barnsy

2nd for living with parents

thank god a thread without that self appointed aus/pol/ "thread maker"

why hasn't Yassmin been sacked? first the "Islam is a feminist religion" shit, now this?

Turnbull can cuck off. Not a Pauline Hanson advocate but can see the country jumping on her bandwagon

In the future ANZAC day will just be about worshiping the dumb fucks who went off and fought Israels enemies in the Middle East.

All you knts are faggots,
Pay out SJW's for being overly sensitive and virtual signalling.
Become over sensitive and virtual signal when ppl insult something you disagree with.
>the only reason i celebrate ANZAC day is because it was good for the gene pool

fuck you for ruining my millhouse mate

millhouse is nto a meme

Heya
cobbers

You're an SJW

milhouse is not a meme IS a meme!

That's not true. It will also be about me drinking and fucking uniform chasers.

I'm pretty sure it's the same guy. His text layout is always the same.

now that i've looked a bit closer, it does look like that.

he has to be with ASIO or something. "join our discord guys, nothing bad could possibly happen!"

nope hitler did nothing wrong, caitlyn jenner proves men are better at being women, And i dont understand why we care abobt fallen soilders as they where clearly the worst ones. If someone gets a Kill ratio of 0-1 there shit

>neets are scum
Why would you say something crazy and mean like that?

NEETs are the strong firm backbone of Aus/pol/.

>Full-time becoming a fantasy as Australians work fewer hours than ever before

>Young people can forget about fulltime work and job stability, report says

And yet the government is going ape shit at people who might EVEN DARE TO GO ON CENTRELINK.

This country is beyond fucked.

I joined when it first started and there was some fag Lebo that wouldn't let anyone get a word in. Also the tripfag was been only 1 post by this id for the last few threads.

what I thought too

Hey do you boys down under like pizza? My mommy bought this for me, it's like some veggie pizza with olive oil on it (I put it on there). I got IBS so I gotta have fiber and oily shit otherwise it doesn't come down easily.

>NEETs are the strong firm backbone of Aus/pol/.
This.

Someone has to cook my parents dinner.

good job virtue signalling the far right

way too much oil

>only 1 post by this id for the last few threads.
he changes him ip a couple times in the thread last night I think

sort of but i'm not wrong

Alas Bruce, I must lubricate it heavily so I have decent shits

fuck the abc and sbs

praise kek

>fag Lebo

The actual lebo that likes to go "nigger hunting" or the guy who acts like a leb but is a lanklet autismo with a history of substance abuse

>lanklet autismo
is that the one that says they're taking over and post the pic of guy with a mullet?

Bump.

The app mechanic

I moved out when I was 17 (in 2001).
When I first started renting, a room cost between $70-130 depending on size.
Not sure I'd be able to move out today, given the cost of a room has pretty much tripled.

Are your parents nice? Mine are shit so I can't stand living with them. Rather be poor than live with them.