Why aren't white ashamed of themselves?

Why aren't white ashamed of themselves?

>1857: The Gradual Civilization Act is passed by the Legislature of Upper Canada, permanently disenfranchising all Indian and Metis peoples, and placing them in a separate, inferior legal category than citizens.
1874: The Indian Act is passed in Canada’s Parliament, incorporating the inferior social status of native people into its language and provisions. Aboriginals are henceforth imprisoned on reserve lands and are legal wards of the state.
1884: Legislation is passed in Ottawa creating a system of state-funded, church administered Indian Residential Schools.
1905: Over one hundred residential schools are in existence across Canada, 60% of them run by the Roman Catholics.
canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org/intro2.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
m.hindustantimes.com/india-news/indian-american-engineer-srinivas-kuchibhotla-killed-in-kansas-what-we-know-so-far/story-3RTUjXWK9UsNENjiMA9RbK.html
m.indiatoday.in/story/indian-harnish-patel-us-south-carolina/1/896617.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are ashamed of our trash
That's the difference between us and the darker races

I think the real question here, friend, is why aren't all Indian people ashamed of themselves for, well, you know what I'm talking about.

No I don't know what you are talking about.

whites have no souls
they don't feel shame or common human emotions
youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

>Natives
>Not an inferior species like niggers.
gg made me reply.

And then they cry about people blowing them up.
In all seriousness they very well deserve 100 of WTC incidents.

>Why aren't white ashamed of themselves?
>1857
>1857
>1857

Oh I donno maybe because we had nothing to do with shit that happened in 1857

Oh I donno maybe because we had nothing to do with shit that happened in 1874

Oh I donno maybe because we had nothing to do with shit that happened in 1884

Oh I donno maybe because we had nothing to do with shit that happened in 1905

I'm Indian, you retard. I probably have more IQ than you but I'm not boasting like your cringy ass about it.

But what about racism now?

if muslims were 10% as savage as wh*te shits there would be millions of terrorist attacks yearly
it warms my heart when a white dies or suffers
i love blacks for the sole reason that some of them will help breed out wh*tes

Why don't you back Assad then though? He officially BTFO ameretards?

It was almost not even an issue when I was a kid until progressives and liberals started shitting up the place.

It's still not even an issue, do you see anybody getting lynched ya fuck? The real meaning of racism has been lost on you. You call Donald Trump Racist because of a border wall yet he shares his stage, microphone and business with people of all colors. REAL RACISTS don't fucking do that shit. Ya just shout racism all day at anything you don't like to make it seem like it's an issue to help you divide and conquer our country. Meanwhile bringing up shit from 18 fucking 57 the fuck outta here.

Moving the goalpost. Also no fucking proof provided, completely dismissing your own ealier arguments.

Nice try, Pajeet. Go build a toilet

i do

>implying I said trump is racist
You stupid burger, recently three Indians were killed by retarded Americans shouting at them to go back to their country

Small penis, easily wounded pride, rape as a family pastime, not to mention your lack of hygiene

So why didn't they go back?

Allison Weiss sounds fucking based.

Weiss is a Jewish name

You don't belong in White countries you belong with your own nation. The only grounds I would even begin to consider letting you in a white nation is if you were fully born again bible believing Christians who did weekly door to door soul winning preaching and teaching Jesus Christ. Even then you should be doing that in your own nation, not in ours. God seperated the nations at the tower of babel and you should be among your own people and not leeching off of whites.

The only reason you are even allowed in white nations is because of satanic Jews.

And there's nothing like native white in Canada. Go back to Europe. You don't get to say about things that you stole.

You are a subhuman. If whites say you're inferior then that's what you are Pajeet. Sorry.

Can you even prove that?
I can say things happen all day long.

Let me enlighten you on an old fashioned saying we used to have here at Sup Forums...

Post source or it didn't happen

Yeah, and this time we won't leave some of u alive.
U will see savagery

>Easily wounded pride
The nation which was under British empire for 200 years and lost all its economic impact.
Now reclaiming it while looking into the eyes of thieves and criminals have small ego and pride issue. Cool story bruh

>Lack of hygiene
Kek I agree people are u hygienic here but that's because of poverty and illiteracy. 3-4 years more and street shitting will be gone.

>Rape
India has population of 1.3 billion. And crime is propotional to population. There are exception there but rape happens everywhere, not that I'm discarding it but I'm just saying we're doing what we can in the meantime to better thw situation.

I live in edmonton, very sad story, I wouldn't say it's a white issue, how do I know that you yourself are not white, made that posting just so you could screenshot it come here and ramble about white people? Perception is reality.

Vae Victis poo. Woe to the Conquered peoples, who's rights are entirely implemented by the Conqueror. They're lucky we didn't decide to just kill every single one of their snow monkey asses.

m.hindustantimes.com/india-news/indian-american-engineer-srinivas-kuchibhotla-killed-in-kansas-what-we-know-so-far/story-3RTUjXWK9UsNENjiMA9RbK.html

m.indiatoday.in/story/indian-harnish-patel-us-south-carolina/1/896617.html

>Indians talking shit about Brits or Europeans.
Pic related, 98% of Indians are subhuman.

pOO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

'Thieves and Criminals'. Conquerors are not thieves, nor criminals. If you conquer people, or land, those people and land are yours. How can you steal from yourself?

so tough behind the monitor
not so tough when being deep fried in your own humvee engine oil

Nah bruh, I'm not here to rant and ramble but to question your reality. I don't live to make white feel inferior.

Whos fault is it that you were ruled by brits? They stole from you is that it? There were a lot of countries not ruled by them, only subhumans got themselves colonized.

Your people were shitting in the streets for thousands of years. What makes you think they stop doing it in 3-4 years. It's part of your culture now.

Swedecucks
Let Ahmed take it's course in your wife and they will leave you alive for few days

(you)

Nah, I talk to an Iraqi every day. He works in the kiosk were I buy cigars.
He's my little boipucci.
Muslim men are only meant to get their ass rammed by a BIG SWEDISH COCK.
They can't help themselves.

Firat personal toilet was used in Indus valley civilisation around 5000 years ago. How can you even say its in culture you stupid.
Its just poverty and illiteracy that they don't have a toilet at their home

बेहेन की चूत तुम सबकी

Ahmed is my little boipucci, I just give him some kronor everytime a shove a salami up his butt.

you know
when a guy puts his dick in your asshole, that doesn't make him your boypussy
just letting you know

He's my little danceboy, make him dance in a skirt.
I'm surprised you haven't flees to Kuwait and become a slave to some fat Saudi.

pics or it didn't happen

I'm gonna get some today.

You dig a pit in the ground. You put planks over it. You make hole in planks. You put cardboard around it since you cant build walls. That is called an outhouse. You shit in the hole.

You don't have to be rich or literate to build it.

>make her (male) dance in skirts
>doesn't have pics
convenient
you wouldn't be lying on the internet, wouldn't you, sven

What will you to the people who don't even own a place?

Ofcourse not, I am a good person

They should die trying to get a place to live. They can shit in public toilets. You do have McDonald's at least, right?

>3-4 years more and street shitting will be gone.
say what you want about India, but those wobble-head shitskins are ambitious...

The rest of the world is focusing on sustainable development and India is shooting for shit-free streets...

the only ass your dick has been near is anime ass when you pressed your dick on computer screen

I look forward to the day we stop fixing the infrastructure we built and you go back to dying from dysentery and starving.

I always feel a vicarious sense of pride reading this.

No, I fucked Aisha that stinking pig whore til her ass prolapsed and she keeps on coming back for my big swedish cock.

>implying India isn't already biggest developing country to look towards SDG'15.
We're already developing with sustainable development.
And if you think to develop one part we'll outcast other you're a retard of highest order.

>we stop fixing the infrastructure
>we built
dude you wuz kang and shiiiet
you didn't build shit
everything that is built in iraq is built by iraqis DESPITE you
as in, you destroyed it and we rebuilt it
we will never die of starvation
you know why?
because we invented agriculture you animal

indians will literally shit on infrastructure and farm lands such as streets etc. how do they have no shame. INDIANS SHIT IN PUBLIC

pics?

Because we're not all racists assholes like you.

It's about native Indians you kangaroo

>developing with sustainable development
jeez... 200 years of being t-bagged by Brits and you still can't speak English.
and you're talking about shitless streets in 3-4 years...

We wuz Babylonianz and shiet.
They would be crying from seeing you praying to a durka durka Saudi bedouin subhuman today.

Abraham was from ur himself
thus all his descendants, including Mohammed
all Abrahamic religions are ripped of my people's mythology
if anything it's vikings crying from seeing you worship a kike on a stick from somewhere in the levant

Its not my first language
And I don't really give a fuck about English

>Superpower by 2030

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, Pajeet.

Iraq yes!!

well of course you don't care about learning English. you have more pressing matters. like shit covered streets. glad to see India's got it's priorities straight.

when feces on streets is even an issue in the age of smartphones - AND it tops education - you know you're living in a failed state.

Based Borat.

>we invented agriculture
>Iraq
yes, where would we be if it weren't for shitskins sand farming...

No, you should be ashamed of yourself you smelly brown monkey man.

OIL! The only reason you're relevant.
>kek

Because that'd be impossible.

India should and will balkanise.

no it was invented in lithuania and exported to iraq
but you were hunter gatherers till 100 years ago because jews put you down
you savage slav shitter

Don't you be dissin my slav homebois, they had an empire and shiet.

I mean, she's right, isn't she? It'd just grow up to be a petrol sniffing, drunk savage raping everyone around him.

common even nigger empires came earlier