WALL NOT INCLUDED IN BUDGET!

THE WALL IS OVER

"The president's close adviser, Kellyanne Conway, said funding for the wall would be left out of a budget measure that must pass by Friday."

I REPEAT THE WALL HAS FALLEN

THE SOUTHERN INVASION OF THE US BY THE MEXICAN PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

LINK: bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39708768

THE KEYSTONE PROMISE OF HIS CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN TOSSED ASIDE IN FEAR OF A BUDGET STANDOFF.

I REPEAT!
THE WALL HAS FALLEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/25/us/politics/mexico-wall-spending-trump.html?_r=0
cnn.com/2017/04/24/politics/trump-shutdown-fight-mixed-messages/
nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-drops-money-trump-s-border-wall-government-funding-proposal-n750851
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/25/trumps-reported-shift-on-border-wall-money-could-prevent-govt-shutdown.html
washingtonexaminer.com/ted-cruz-take-el-chapos-14-billion-to-pay-for-the-wall/article/2621250
conservativereview.com/articles/ted-cruz-make-el-chapo-fund-the-us-mexico-wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not in our budget, because MEXICO is paying!

BITCHES!

Even if Mexico pays in full up front, Congress still has to authorize infrastructure spending.

>bbc

Is there a plan for that yet?
I haven't heard anything about imposing a trade tax.

nytimes.com/2017/04/25/us/politics/mexico-wall-spending-trump.html?_r=0
cnn.com/2017/04/24/politics/trump-shutdown-fight-mixed-messages/
nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-drops-money-trump-s-border-wall-government-funding-proposal-n750851
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/25/trumps-reported-shift-on-border-wall-money-could-prevent-govt-shutdown.html

washingtonexaminer.com/ted-cruz-take-el-chapos-14-billion-to-pay-for-the-wall/article/2621250

yanks fucked themselves hard, he's also talking about reintroducing the TTIP
when are you going to revolt.
Impeach the cunt

What was the point of electing Trump as POTUS?
What a let down.

Get ready to taste my big chorizo gringos :D

Got my greencard with me :>

Jewnald Drumpf

>"Oh well we should use that confiscated money for a border wall!"
>"Okay, how."
>"Well figure it out."
It doesn't work like that. The government can't just take money and throw it at some project. Likely that money is already being utilized by some other program which makes use of confiscated drug money.

That was fake news

Trump has to get some victory before the 100 days and knows to back off the wall until the fall to make sure no shutdown that will be blamed solely on trump and the GOP

Time to invest in my local drug cartel, I guess.

>using blood money
You might as well say Trump's government was funded by cartels.

Man trump is such a hard negotiator. Art of the no deal

almonds activated

putting conservatives on the supreme court. maybe he can strike down affirmative action.

if he doesn't fix immigration though it's all clouds. there's no advanced brown country in the world. if spics become a majority demographic then we'll just be a 3rd world brazil.

And that money is from the American consumers
They're the ones paying for the wall in any case.

It's all 12352230452897d chess

Thank God! I was afraid that you Yanks might have to mow your own lawns and pick your own vegetables!

Don't (((they))) know if they don't toss us a bone by letting Trump fulfill at least some promises that we're going to go full Schutz Staffel? There is no where else to go.

That's pretty much exactly what they do. Also, drug money is very commonly the property of the authority that takes it. Cops fund their shit with money found on drug busts all the time, this is just a very large drug bust, this money is indipendant of the budget Congress has to approve, and with very little legal effort Trump can do what he wants with it.

>funded by cartels.
Yes, MEXICAN cartels, and doesn't that just chap your beaner ass that Mexico IS PAYING FOR THE WALL.

Talk about low energy!

>Confiscate money from an individual
>that means all his country is paying !!!

kek

DO WE HAVE TO CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT? I GUESS ELECTING HIM WASN'T ENOUGH.

It's money taken from a Mexican, that can so easily be used to build the wall no matter what Congress has to say about it.

In short, suck it.

>a individual represents an entire nation

Your mental gymnastics are laughable my man.

conservativereview.com/articles/ted-cruz-make-el-chapo-fund-the-us-mexico-wall

think of the avocadoes!

Not so fast muchacho

So is your butthurt.

>hurr mexico will pay for it

hahaha no they wont

its one thing for trump to suggest this because hes fucking retarded

but you voted for him which makes you cucks of the century, hows hillary doing in jail btw

>muh 6 gorillon D chess
>Mexico is gonna pay it

I thought he was going to cuck Mexico, not some poor cholo who's already fucked 10 ways from sunday. what a cop out