Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA
youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw
youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Jew me, sue me"

Because if anyone gets to fuck little children it's going to be Schlomo and Co., not some nigger turned goy.

Kike me, kick me

They injected him with a paralyzing agent and he stopped breathing, anyone who knows anything knows that injecting that shit will kill you unless you have someone to breath for you

T. worked in a hospital and had to breathe for a guy when they injected him with the milky substance

he knew

youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y

I've heard it was because he knew too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA

He owned half of sony records and refused to sell it to the japjew so the slant eye heebs killed him for it

Propofol is just a sedative. Rehearsals all day on uppers... you need a come down, and why have a live in doctor if you dont get some sweet drugs when you need them?

He literally started exposing the Jews who run Hollywood, music industry etc..

Supposedly he was gonna reveal some serious shit and the truth about the higher ups (elites) on the (this is it) tour. Then he was assassinated before it even started

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

>jew me

Sony music entertainment Chairman (((Doug Morris.)))

Do a simple Google search and read the first sentence of his Wikipedia profile.

He beat it to a pretty young thing as it was only human nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw

Scraping, cloven momentum, canopic skewering antlers, scaled carapace a collection of emptied crania, unbound sinuous fixation, primordial serpentine spinal terminus, winged filigree of flame, hellish mandala of fire yet darker than the space between heart and lungs, million-eye, multibreasted allbeing, icon of Gorgon, beckoning, self-sufficient incavation, remaining undefined, exiting this strange tunnel, hole into the infinite image of transcendent space, nullifying temporality, pulling, rasping inward, harmonious music of death, ashen black talons impaling, indignant visage soliciting response yet integrating nothing, rather, cleaving all at once, bluntly, guillotine all the same, slavering jaws, canine snarling maw snapping shut, spray of essence, transmuting flesh into disjointed particles, carcass rotting instantly, fluid mass of spirit, emitting, radiating expression of existence, chaos punctuated by legal negation, not admitting, disallowing entrance but granting distraction, pining, desirous denial while turning away, becoming God the father, transforming while already embodying, treaded automaton, goose-stepping legion, obsessed tyrant devouring the son, acting out moral structure, oracular supplicant of compassion and mortality redeeming while subordinating, rearranging the suffering of being, prelude to immaterial declaration of knowing exploding forth over the cliff's edge

it's KICK ME, KIKE ME, you uncultured swine

Hi satan.

Because race is genetic not a choice.

I am a Alabama nigger and I want to be free to hell with NAACP

the wages of sin are death

i think the kike me part is more telling
jew me can just be a phrase
but kike now that has some weight behind it

Michael Jackson Names the Jew!

youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y