Why is Hollywood so obsessed with this lately?

Why is Hollywood so obsessed with this lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tTI7kG4sTA
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The closer you look at ANYTHING the blurrier the lines get.

Is being a pretentious faggot a spectrum?

Because (((they))) told celebs to do so

My hypothesis is that gender isn't a thing. It's a word we use to try and pigeonhole a personality. You have your sex which is physically defined, and then you have your persona. That's it.

Gender doesnt exist and anyone trying to confuse the word gender with sex is a huge faggot. A persons sex does influence their strenghts weaknesses and interests.

this tbqh

BUSTED!

Trans movement long ago rejected the prospect that you can separate gender and sex. Try to bring that up to any of them and they'll start screeching how they're the same thing and both are binary.

>the closer you loom at anything the blurrier the lines get
>hitler did nothing wrong(?)

The closer you look at poverty and the wealth divide, its more of a spectrum.

People making below or above a certain amount of money per hour, whether or not they can survive on it, its a spectrum without any clearcut answer to how much a person should be paid.

That's right. Small creatures under a microscope is like zooming in on a computer. They just get blurry.

Also I really love how he doesn't seem to enjoy the 'prove it' claims. I guess Savage isn't a fan of the scientific method.

>Show ends
>Panders to lefties to get attention

Why does this sound familiar?

so gender is now autism

to turn you into bigger faggots than you already are

so gender is now autism

What flag are you?
(On mobile, sorry)

>Solipsism is science

How do we know anything is real?

Vietnam

>made a living busting myths
>YOU WANT PROOF? YOU'RE BEING A DICK

There are no words anymore.

This is Adam desperately trying to get back on TV, he saw that they made Bill Nye famous again just for reading the script so he will too.

So wait is this an official endorsement of Adolf Hitler from Adam "Gas the Kikes" Savage?
Wow that's brave for him to reveal his power level like that!!!
I think we might have to give him the old Ben"unload my nine on the welfare line" Garrison treatment huh?

>life is complicated
so
>we don't have to fix it when it breaks
???
he's such a fucking little pussy bitch

I can't even watch TV anymore. These cunts are insufferable.

well how do you explain this then

I don't understand why so many people say they see the emperor's new clothes?

oh you

>all these Engineers pretending to be scientists

Celebrities aren't smart, no matter how hard they try. They'll desperately try to fit in with the idiot masses but in the end theyre all the same kind of fucktard. Just attention whores who got lucky

>If you're yelling "PROVE IT"

Please tell me this retard was at that science march.

glad to see someone knows the difference

homos overthrew the jews because they were behind it all from the beginning and kikes were only scapegoat

Adam rejects reality itself, and substitutes his own

>Why is Hollywood so obsessed with this lately?

Its' the next step in the protocols. Christianity has successfully been destroyed. Next Culture has successfully been destroyed too. And last is to destroy the notion of what a human is. To destroy gender itself. Drag it down into the absurd, make thousands of genders blur everything. Until gender loses all meaning. Then we can finally have Satans kingdom here on earth.

That is what most people bring up for Bill Nye.

Gay marriage is legal now.

They need a new flag to carry, and a new wedge issue to define themselves.

literally who?

Wtf. M8 you have to go back. Your Reddit is showing. Fuck pol is ruined now because of you cunts. Don't give them an inch. You're either a faggot or you're not. And faggots should burn

There is an evil force in this world and we all know its zionism. And like it or not zionism has nothing to do with jews. Big part of them use the religion as a cover so they can shout anti-semitism when you try to out them.

I guess you can call them globalists but I think the term zionists is better. There is about 8000~ of them around the globe pulling their strings like on hollywood and famous people as the thread is about. Just look up that dutch banking whistleblower who outed their whole plan on video.

They are confusing sexual fetishes with genders. Sexual fetish should not define or redefine who you are as a person.
It's ok if you're into dressing like a woman and taking cock, but to redefine this as something scientifically based, is asinine.

personality is a spectrum.. gender is not, and these fucking idiots are trying to convince everyone that a personality is your gender..

you're a bit confused
zionists want greater israel to happen
globalists want commie NWO

>he's actually saying that gender itself doesn't exist
>there is only sexes and there are 2 of them.
t. grew up with the Mythboosters.

Now I know why Jamie Hyneman left that fucking cunt.

It's even more insufferable when the person presumes he's taking the moral, loving high ground (Adam's "hugs and kisses" salutation) while being a spergy cunt. It's like sweetieposting or "Good day, sir"posting

don't worry, Jamie Hyneman never says anything stupid

Where in the protocols can I read about the last part?

youtube.com/watch?v=9tTI7kG4sTA

Virtue signalling and conformity.
If you want the (((celebrity))) shekels you need to spout the company line.

>There is an evil force in this world
They have a proper name you know.
They are the Erev Rav. The original Priesthood from Egypt that has ruled all empires since then. They rule through deception and subversion. They eat children and worship their snake god. And they transgender themselves to get as far away from gods plan as possible.

This guy's tweets are gold

Gender used to mean the same thing as sex until like the 90s. It's just scumbags trying to encourage mental illness.

We should stop using the word "Gender" altogether and simply call it Sex. Gender is for objects, Sex is biological. But is funny that he is trying to deny the many studies on neurology, psychology, biology and many others have discovered about both men and women and how differently they work from one another and none of them entertain the idea of “Gender” having multiple spectrums outside a (((few))) specific ones that have no basis to prove their theory and happen to be released quite recently coincidentally.

>Gender is real becuz I said so don’t question it goy

DUDE ALL KNOWLEDGE IS UNPROVABLE LMAO OBJECTIVE REALITY DOESN'T EXIST

I never use the word "gender." It is almost always sex that we care about anyway.

Well apparently zionists or globalists arent in complete control or we would all be slaves by now more then we are already.

Are they against each other? Many globalists are zionists and vice versa.
There has to be people at the top who are not compromised or as I said we would all be mindless slaves under complete dictatorship already. (Well I guess we are in a way)

>mfw the closer I look at my dick, the more blurry lines I see.

Varying degrees of faggotry

WE LIVE IN A SIMULATION ELON MUSK SAID SO. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT YOU ARE ANTI-SCIENCE!

Wonder what Jamie makes of all this.

Which one of you magnificent bastards is this?

Bill Nye the Science Guy. Used to have an educational show that most kids grew up with, now he's gone full SJW cuck in a new show.

>Spectrum
Sure its a spectrum. Male and Female are like the visible colors on the EM spectrum. Meanwhile all the other made up bullshit ones are like Gamma rays or something. Which given the high suicide rate amongst this group of "brave progressives" is an accurate analogy.

>on mobile

kill yourself

Somebody tweet to that faggot that that myth was busted in season 2.

Gender meant sex until recently.

How dare you tell me to prove it when you know I cant!

Dick! Unfollow MEEERREEEEEEEE

so a Dawkins tier fuckwit...

who is the leftist scientist that perpetuates this kind of garbage on social media? I dont mean Adam Savage , there must be someone who they run to when they need validation

So this is why Him and Jamie never had more than a working relationship

where is this from? i need this info to further confuse the people ive been red pilling about "gender" recently. Rachel Dolezal has been my best fuel so far. she confuses them. this will be even better.

>They unironically paid a hooker to fuck them in the ass with a strap on, and now they are trying to justify it by saying the rest of the world is wrong and not them...
Ain't nothing wrong with butt play, but there is not need to act like its normal... Shit, it's less fun if you don't feel like a degenerate for doing it.

Its funny because they're admitting there's a creator of the virtual simulation
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas
Atheism is dwindling folks.

I dont know. I like to think they are working independently because kikes gonna kike. But their plans could work together (rule the world as the communist elite from greater israel) It even works with racemixing since then you have jews in greater Israel and low IQ mulattoes starving everywhere else because we all know how successful communism is.

That faggot was the one that made the assertion so the burden of proof falls on him.

I forgot that liberals can't science though, unless its a show for kids.

Good lord, what a cuck and faggot.

Black science man and Bill Nye.
Bill Nye, for what it's worth, is a colossal asshole off camera.

That's the flag of VPN

what made the lines so much clearer 20 years ago that these people weren't advocating for trannies then?

I agree, if anyone feels the need for their gender/sex to govern who they are more than that, I don't wanna know 'em

Browsing through his past tweets, Adam is on the same nu-male CURRENT YEAR level as Joss Whedon

link to video?

Was just reading complaints of Nye's new show and someone did compare him to Dawkins.

Somebody post that Pic of Adam doing an Ass eagle pose

That's you, isn't it. What a retarded mgtow tweet.

Why does this always seem to happen to balding, ugly men? This has happened to my friend as well, who is fat and balding.
Is it desperation for pussy in such a level that they think eventually this will land them some?

I mean I am a kissless virgin but I don't start worshiping every woman on earth, have some self respect!

Jews are pushing gender dysphoria to the max.

Expect Weimar Republic levels soon including legal pedo.
Jews did it before Hitler and they're doing it again. History repeats itself.

Funny how all of these assholes who claim to be skeptics and strong supporters of science, have decided to shit all over their credibility and become political extremists who value ideology over reason.

What a hypocritical asshole.

Progressism by definition needs for something to grow. The whole concept is the idea that we need to change absolutely everything whether broken or not. Change for the sake of change.

After achieving most of their destructive goals in the forms of abortion, desegregation and generally the subjugation of the white working class male, they must now cement their power by creating enough special interest subgroups to outnumber the voting majority.
This positions them to have everyone on board when the demographic shift finally takes power from the white man for good.
This keeps (((them))) pulling the levers despite being a tiny fraction of the population.

(((Adam))) (((Savage)))

He's officially an enemy

If by that you mean eventually everyone will be converted to islam then yes.

All of us who belong to non Islamic faiths are in decline.

>has a show called "mythbusters"
>can't bust the dumbest myth of them all

>self hating cuck white male

I bet he thinks he is unique as fuck as well.

Since when are mgtow against faggotry? I assumed they were all homos.

We heard you the first time, cunt

>My hypothesis is that healthy isn't a thing. It's a word we use to try and pigeonhole a body. You have your BMI which is physically defined, and then you have healthiness. That's it.

this

I dunno man. I dont like categorising them all as kikes. Anyone can be a zionist or globalist. They just all hide under the guise of being jews. They created what lead up to ww1 and ww2. Created the holohoax and israel after that. And now they have free reign in the middle east to do as they please or they cry anti-semitism.

I like to think that not all country leaders are compromised.
I dont think putin or assad are with (((them))) and gaddafi was most certainly not. Hence he was killed cause he didnt wanna follow their game for example.
Saudi arabia are most certainly compromised but not yemen cause SA are bombing them.
And best korea is probably not in on the game. Just a dictator who try to do his best but fails miserably and is a total idiot.

South korea was and probably still is under (((their))) rule.
I know for sure my country is under control of erev rav since all politicians are acting like total idiots and change what they say and want every week.

We should start diggint deeper into how to out who is good and who is bad