How do people keep pretending this beautiful? Why can't people just give it a rest and be honest...

How do people keep pretending this beautiful? Why can't people just give it a rest and be honest, can't people tell eachother are lying when they say this is beautiful?

America explain

no one thinks she is beautiful. its just fat ugly women consoling and reassuring each other that they arent actually ogres.

> Thick healthy hair
> flawless chocolate skin
> symmetrical features
> voluptuous figure

I would.

im an oil driller myself but m8 she is busted. get real. have some standards.

You would what,
Forsake your culture and heritage, no thanks schlomo. This goyim is going to remember the 14 words

blacks support this because they know that black women are the most ugly, disgusting, arrogant and reject things on the planet
they need the sympathetic condescending faux praise to keep themselves from blaming everyone else for their miserable lives

Hot body, but that hair makes her look like a 70s microphone stand.

She's intrinsically beautiful as a human, but I wouldn't fuck her if she paid me.

Well.. theres always some man that explore dark cold places that no men has ever seen before.
You're like the Dora Explorer, but of fat pussy

GAY SLIDE THREAD. FAKE SAGED.
meme war is habbening biggly.

source?

Jews control our mainstream society

right here

Gross.
Lynch yourself, Jefferson.

>human

Don't you get bored of pretending to be edgy Mr. Studman69? She's "plain" at worst.

so, no source? :(

Two possibilities:

Either we are so demographically and culturally fucked beyond all hope that this kind of obvious and incendiary shit we're bombarded with is the coup de grace for white identity

Or they're ironically the most potent sources of right-wing race hatred for the coming purge.

I'm betting the latter.

Nothing intrisincally beautifully in unhealthy eating habits

Sorry japan, I'm so tired of this stuff already... I got nothin.

strong /would/