AUSPOL fuck abbos edition

>'Disrespectful and reprehensible': ABC slammed for refusing to condemn Muslim host and activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied for her 'disgraceful' Anzac Day comments

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4445546/ABC-refuses-sack-Muslim-activist-Yassmin-Abdel-Magied.html#ixzz4fKcx2zYP

>ATO launching global hunt for student loan repayments

canberratimes.com.au/national/public-service/ato-launches-global-hunt-for-student-loan-repayments-20170424-gvr502.html

>Kiwis could spend 10 years waiting for citizenship while living and paying taxes in Australia

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/26/australia-ripping-off-new-zealand-with-citizenship-changes

>Speaking to millennials reveals a growing trend of spending their money on lifestyle and experiences over property

domain.com.au/news/with-savings-aplenty-why-dont-these-millennials-want-to-buy-a-house-20170426-gvrerr/

>Turnbull - we're staying in Iraq and Afghanistan for a long time.

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/australian-troops-will-be-in-iraq-afghanistan-for-long-term-says-malcolm-turnbull-20170425-gvs56t.html

>Australian Conservatives merge with Family First

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-25/cory-bernardi-australian-conservatives-family-first-to-merge/8471244

>Full-time becoming a fantasy as Australians work fewer hours than ever before

theguardian.com/business/grogonomics/2017/apr/25/full-time-becoming-a-fantasy-as-australians-work-fewer-hours-than-ever-before

>Young people can forget about fulltime work and job stability, report says

news.com.au/finance/work/careers/young-people-can-forget-about-fulltime-work-and-job-stability-report-says/news-story/c9017177a8fcf5c0bd69186183f54ee4

Discuss.

Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agQpK6H3LP8
bbc.com/news/world-australia-39663424
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does Aus/pol/ think of Perth?

Went to Employment Plus today to do my weekly hour of job applications. Had Sudanese motherfucker talking to one of staff there how he hasn't given a resume to them. He flat out said he didn't want to look for work said he shouldn't because he was a refugee and this is racist. Fucking nigger ape.

no jobs if your low skilled fuck

Perthite here, it is a jobless shit hole full of bogans and ice addicts.

>Weekly hour of applications.
>Calling another NEET a nigger for not working or wanting to work just like you.

I'm being a faggot and drinking UDL's

no one can drive propperly

and I cant spell properly

You're also being a pleb.

Is he, dare I say it, 'our guy'?

whats wrong with abbos?

y tho

>Young people don't want to buy into the property boomer scam so they spend their money elsewhere
I'm doing a 360* and leaving Sydney

Picture related is the answer for all your problems.

WHATS WRONG WITH ABBOS???

Its a pleb drink.

what would an upstanding gentlemen such as yourself drink?

Australia sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=agQpK6H3LP8

They stopped classifying them as fauna and it caused some problems.

Ok little brother

lol

Then stop coming here. People cry about chinks and indians, and while they are a problem, you maoris and samoans are all fucking thieves rorting the welfare system and taking jobs that should be for young aussies

my mum drinks that shit, are you a 60 year old women, or just a cock sucker?

t. Australia's Australia.

Non-country.

youre a fucking wanker

you don't supply the secret ingredient do you?

>move to AU because NZ has shite schooling
>been here for more than 10 years
>have to wait 3-4 more years to get citizenship

I did have a wank a few hours ago

What do you guys reckon about kiwis living here and getting citizenship?
I don't want the moaris here but im fine with anglo saxon Kiwis who come here. Is there any legal way to let one in but not the other?

>Scum complaining about other scum

>kiwi posts as he sits on his mates massive deck

Ask them which country is better, if they say new Zealand send em back.
Bad lil'kiwi fagets will defend NZ to the last bone

Serves you right traitor.

Are you surprised mate? On the news tonight was a story how a Muslim was molesting and trying to strip underage girls at a beach.

He got caught and guess what the court said? "That poor Muslim! Its not his fault!" and they let him off with no charges.

Its official, our government supports Muslims trying to rape Australian children. Time to take justice into our own hands.

Anyone else heading to the beach to do what the law refuses to do?

No, more like Australia's Canada.

I apply more then that, but have go down to your job service provider and do an hour of applications there as well per week.

Better than cunt drivers in Sydney who would see you dead if it means they get home 1 minutes faster

LET ME JUST STATE MY OPINION

Cronulla 2.0

>He got caught and guess what the court said? "That poor Muslim! Its not his fault!" and they let him off with no charges.
what the fuck

CRONULLA MAAAAAATE

TRIPS SAY YES!!!

I'm studying I also apply for 60 jobs per fornight

Ughhh, can we vote to put that toolbag at #1 on the deport list?

where? link to story.

>ABC still refuses to apologise
Toim to cuck their spending lads

I want some nut job to kill him

Hi australia. I hope you have a nice day today, your my favorite uninhabitable wasteland.

even the normies hated that muzzie it was pretty white pilling

go eat a burger you fat cunt

>Only been to Perth once for a wedding
>white guy, well off/well dressed
>went to only nice bars/restaurants
>no tatts, no hoodies, very white
>got asked for drugs 5 times in 4 days

The fuck is wrong with you people?

thanks cunt, youre my favourite habitable wasteland

You too

kek just read this

A 12-year-old boy who was apparently trying to drive across Australia has been stopped by police 1,300km (800 miles) into his journey.

The boy was pulled over in Broken Hill in the New South Wales outback on Saturday after a patrol noticed the car's bumper dragging on the ground.

Police said the boy had been attempting to drive 4,000km from Kendall in NSW to Perth, Western Australia.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-39663424

Lest we forget the Christians being slaughtered en masse in the ME at the hands of Islamic agression, enabled by the likes of Yassmin.

freezing my dick off m8

i heard that the other day. what a fucking legend.

apparently he was going to see his dad or something

aww, that's pretty sweet. what a little trooper. didn't say that in that article

I think there is an attitude problem with quite a few young people who are jobless.

"there are no jobs"
>not actually trying to get work

How are their tendies?

lean, their eggs are good too

It's on channel 7 news and radio stations. Checked ABC, SBS and the major channels as well, they aren't hosting the story online, tune in to any news you can.

I went to rant to the wife about it and she'd heard it on the radio too.

99.9999% they're gonna try to bury it, gotta dig it up and spread it

How are we going to Australia into a glorious anime land like Japan?

We need to do something about this bitch.

Give me aussie pussy?!

I just noticed, you have almost identical flags. Actually I thought you were the same country. WTF. Am I dreaming. Which o you are the premier shitposters, who has those big birds that chase the Canada Goose around. Fuck

go back to Syria

Unlike Germany you can't walk to our country for pussy Mohammed

Pop quiz, user. (No google, I'm monitoring)

>what is the only native Australian plant exported as 'food'?

How the fuck do we only have 1 plant any other country considers food?

Pop quiz, user. (No google, I'm monitoring)

>what is the only native Australian plant exported as 'food'?

How the fuck do we only have 1 plant any other country considers food?

Yeah.. Dunno about investing in the Sydney market. Dunno how it can keep rising

Based ABC for sticking behind Yassmin. Just a bunch of racist bogans wouldn't agree with her statement.

Lest we forget naru manus and the refugees lads.

I will go to straya and fuck a aussie cunt and non of you can stop me!

Eucalyptus oil.. is that a food?
Paddymelons?
Roo. Yeah i'd say its Roo steaks

Nigger wasn't born there, not one of them - nuance

>We are a ice addicted dhithole

>plant
i'm a fuckhead maybe Kakadu plums, they're nice

macadamias. also im ana immigrant :) aussies are too stupid to know this.

>witnessed

CRONULLA
R
O
N
U
L
L
A

can we export you?

>be me
>call for crash in 2004
>call for crash in 2008
>call for crash in 2011
>fuckit.jpg
>buy in 2013
>see huge growth
>know im gonna get fucked soon

It's gonna happen, user. When and how deep is the question. Bet your arse gov will do ANYTHING to limit the losses, including bringing in 6 gorrilion nips.

a lot desu senpai

>plant

And no, none of them

Defund the ABC and give me more NEETBUX

The ABC needs to hire a fundamentalist Christian presenter to even things out if they don't want to fire crazy eyes Yasmin.

It can't keep going up, boomers buying from chinese buying from boomers.

Shit is going to pop sooner or later, banks are going to have to bailed after all the boomers who took out mortgages on investment properties flop, and the other boomers who thought it would rise and retire on it because they've been too fuckin lazy to save money in their life are going to screeching for larger state pensions. AUD is going to tank like a bitch so I need to play it smart sooner or later and transfer my fuckin 80k into a US portfolio and my super out of real estate.

Prepare for the shockwave lads, she's comin'

Nope.

Macadamia.

Thats is.

Only fucking thing that grows here anyone in thr world will touch.

Dead set wasteland

How many tribes did this?

Oh, hello sir.

Also, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, we are full, sorry.

Have a macadamia for the road.

That would be bigot and regressive, user. Keep up!

New senate nig nog is so fucking based she is now independent senator after the merge with bernardis cuckservatives

I've got my super in balanced and high growth at the moment. As soon as things start to drop im moving as much as possible into international shares.

Mate, how can I go back when I am a citizen, I have my hot white aussie wife and family home here? Now I just have to make some beautiful brown children and I am set.

>open borders with welfare entitlements

The NZQ is a difficult one

nice bait kid

im not mad about staying in the middle east, we cant have our troops home getting fat and lazy.