Stop Denying Holocaust, Goyem

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/25/trump-condemns-holocaust-deniers.html

This is the biggest cognitive dissonance on Sup Forums.

Maybe reddit has cognitive dissonance. Sup Forums's perfect stance is to tolerate him (build the wall and deport more mexicans) but not to praise him since he is a sellout good goy who fired Bannon and appointed (((Kushner))).

I can respect people who say (((they))) had it coming.

Denierfags have been a cancer on the far right forever though, actually look in to the pre and postwar jewish populations (Holland lost 70% and it wasn't some poor shithole occupied by the commies) and read trial transcripts.

Denierfags might be right about gas but it doesn't matter they killed them somehow. People on the right unlike the left generally respect history.

Bannon has not been fired.

Will /ourguy/ ever rise to lead us? At least Ron Paul didn't win and we can still believe he was a pure and true meme politician.

B-BUT MUH GOD EMPEROR

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hitler was a Jew

The Holokaustus was a Satanic Jew burnt sacrificial offering

It was essential in the creation of Israel and "white guilt"

S'all part of the plan.

Sup Forums is right-wing fringe. Most of the right in this country are christian zionists. Christian only in name for dead-jew redemption points after their life time of unrepentant degeneracy ends.

Stop gassing children, Assad!

This thread is pretty comfy so far. It's like the shills haven't found it and everybody isn't either sucking his dick or shitposting about small hands and muh taxes. It's like... regular, impartial Sup Forums.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a kike

>what are political words

What happens if Trump denied Holocaust? Just use your fucking brains.

>hitler was a jew
yeah, keep eating that jewish propaganda up

What happens if he marries his daughter off to a Jew who ends up being his closest advisor on running the most powerful nation on Earth?

There is literally nothing wrong with loving Israel and jews. 14/88 brothers

The holocaust didnt happen (but I wish it did)

4Deez nuts

Don't disagree with King Kike and his little princess kike goys

THIS FUCKING GUY

>whataboutism

Kill yourself. Also, Trump considered him as no more than an advisor. Trump makes the final decision, not advisors.

>it's le 4D chess guyz XD

BAHAHAHAHAHAH, pathetic.

But really, this is just sad. I had more hopes for the US president.

Go away, you clearly have no brain. Since you are a nigger.

I would disown my daughter if she married a kike

Just like how presidents make the final decision instead of bankers? Good goy.

Who wants to bet that Trump has secretly converted to judaism?

Fukken saved

No, you autist. You don't get to pretend that making and unnecessary announcement about Holocaust deniers and being Jewish by marriage are two unrelated things.

Am i really the nigger in the room? Your flag can't name the nigger in this board, there's so many black people here under the US flag that i'm Poland compared to you, delusional shitter. Oh wait, i forgot, le black man =/= nigger XD, right reddit? Get mad.

Your argument was actually "muh 4D chess" though. It is you who is the nigger!

So, if Trump claimed that Holocaust didn't happen, what will happen? Nothing happen? It is you who are autist.

>So, if Trump claimed that Holocaust didn't happen
Let me stop you right there, asshole. Why the fuck would he do that? Why not just stop talking about it instead of holding a weekly Holocaust press conference?

I never said 4d chess, you stupid moron. Go back to elementary reading class.

We tried to warn you magahat faggots.

>we'll tolerate him for the wall
Why would any non burger tolerate him for a US border wall while he continues America's cancerous foreign policy abd creates millions more refugees for the (((UN))) to shove down our throats?

STOP RUINING MY THREAD! GET OUT! GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still better than Hillary desu.

>MY THREAD

We have to meme Ron Paul into office again, I hope he runs in 2020, I'll watch Trump getting BTFO gladly this time.

Why even bring up holocaust deniers in the first place?

>implying you didn't imply

Ron Pauls not going to be alive by then user...

>bomb syria
>"assad must go" bullshit
>harm the Russian relationships
>accomplish literally anything

how

So, you assumed.

Good question.

Nobody has said he has to deny holocaust, of course we know his family will get murdered by the jewish mafia if he does. Trump doesn't need to say shit. Why make a statement about holocaust deniers in the first place?

How old is he anyway?

>fired Bannon
No.

BECAUSE HES A MASSIVE KIKE

Prove it happened then
Oh you can't

you're so new you dont even realize that trump is revenge for what they did to ron paul
also you buy these threads hook line and sinker. no one is allowed to play the game except OP? no

That would be hilarious.

God damnit, Mexico! You're a god damned intellectual!

NEVER EVER FORGET GOYIM

It true. Trump was a meme president from the start. We all knew he was full of shit using car salesman tier tactics. A lot of it sounded good at face value though and shifted the overton window some.

What if the overton window was already very right wing and he just exploited it to get elected?

What the fuck is the point of all this?

Trump is a fucking shabbos goy, is it that hard to figure out?

It certainly was. From about 2013-2015 the radfem cunts made sure of that. People were thirsty for a guy like Trump to stand up to the PC police. If that was the end game all along, they played people like a fiddle.

so you want to give up now? or are you just pretending to know whats happened? because there is still 7 years of strategy before rand paul or another like him will be truly ready for america

You mean stop shitposting? Not so long as my heart is beating and there is breath in my lungs.

Will we ever see a great ungoverning?

Will He deport all the white anti-Semitic people too?

D R O P P E D

"We will take action." So, the US is going to finally lose free speech, like the rest of the west, huh?

There's another holocaust coming for Jews, but it's a holocaust all those who reject Christ are denying

If this thread is bumped off before 300 replies, we can conclude that Sup Forums is thoroughly compromised and that there are probably more shills here than non-shills.

It's "goyim". Not "goyem".

bump

THE ONLY PEOPLE AND/OR NATION THAT ANTICHRIST WILL PRESENT HIMSELF TO AS A "MAN OF PEACE" ARE THE NATION AND PEOPLE OF ISRAEL, AND NO ONE ELSE! - and that only because of his subtlety in seducing Israel into a Defense Pact with him. That's what the Bible plainly says.

All other peoples and nations of the world will know him as a "Man of War" - the "Violent One," the "Desolator," the "Bloody and Deceitful Man,"