White refugees

I was playing a little mindgame because im bored.

What if Finland would get swarms of white christian refugees from european countries.

Refugees that would say its not safe for a white christian in your homelands because rapefugees and muslimscum.

Wouldnt that put your traitorous goverments in shame, destroy their economics and be the ultimate ultimatum.

We have lots of space here, free and best education in globe, everybody speaks fluent english and not so many niggers and other lowtier people.

Lets make Finland bastion for white men, any thoughts brothers?

Just entertaining myself with a thought, but only white people accepted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGdBsuMhrLY
youtu.be/VBXKoZQwvDE?t=26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long as I don't have to learn Finnish

I would move to Bestland without hesitation, but you have border with Swedistan and Russia, we got only Germanistan.

Youll manage everywhere here by english, and we have quality icehockey too

I don't drink alcohol am I welcome ?

I was literally doing this exact same mind game 2 hours ago

Swedes are pussies and you dont see them here. Russkies are good people, they bring shitloads of cash to Finland via turism. No one here are scared of Russia, exept mainstream media. Soviet times are in the past.

Not all Finns are drunks, as long youre white and willing to contribute to our society

I used to live in Tallinn...visited Helsinki many times, and I began to love Finland. If I could find a job there, anywhere, I would move there. Preferably in the central north.

No shit Us bro.

We have space, and mass immigration of educated people would make Finland lots of business.

This pleases me.
I like the cold weather and have a masters degree.

And we have large group of ageing people, so work related immigration would do good for us.

I am Afrikaans but my wife I and my son can learn Finnish. But your government/EU will never accept us as refugees.

Thats why we need to make this a thing, white peoples by masses..

Doesn't Australia take in Afrikaners? I wish we did, but our anti-White govt will never allow it.

Honestly sometimes I keep my eye on dynamics ax developer jobs in Finland but I still contract for next two years here

You are the kind of people we need.

Are Goymans welcome in Funland?

does making a redpilled video game count as contributing ?

youtube.com/watch?v=jGdBsuMhrLY

Youve allways been brothers to us.

I always felt like german and finnish autism are very alike

You saved us in ww2, and in 1918 by food and weapons aid. Danke schön.

we take a hell of a lot. not officially as refugees though. and i have met uite a few here. they're more than welcome here though, imho.

Finland denied asylum for Ukrainians when there was happening something, Finland also denied asylum from few South African whites I know.

Finland is only for muzzies

Anytime

>be white
>claim white genecide
>get laughed at and sent homw
Even the poor cunt Ukrainians couldn't get asylum, how am gonna get in?

I like your idea. Is the immigration process hard for non-shitskins?

Isn't it more that we have strict standards for asylum so we don't GET SWAMPED BY BROWNS? Because lets face it, for every slightly shitty white country there's a dozen mud countries in worse state. Thus giving access to asylum from safer countries the muds automatically get in too.

This good idea. I will be citizen UK very soon. When come can I?

No more refugees, I don't care if they are european.

No they don't we have to immigrate officially. I t is extremely expensive. I qualify for express entry to Canada, but I still have get around 35000 to get into the country. I trying to save up and then sell my house. It is not easy... would be easier if I can get a job offer in Canada.

One of our past and greatest presidents kekkonen.. it translates kek machine

>kekkonen
>not mannerheim

what the fuck dude

One of our greatest not the greatest..

Just come here and refuse to leave, that what muzzies do..

It is considered extremely rude here when asians and eastern europeans become citizens, live here for decades and are still barely able to speak the lamguage. If i was offered the chance at asylum in Finland you can damn well bet i'd try to at least learn to talk enough finnish to make friends with native fins, even if they fo speak english. Its a politeness thing and shows the natives gratitude.

Id love to come over. I hear the hunting and gun culture over there are pretty big, would suit me well. I like the cold too, give me cold anyday over 35 degrees and 80 per cent humidity.

You see them here and there but they arent here as refugees. I used to know a few at my local catholic church. A family there had two 10/10 daughters that i wish i asked out but never had the guts to.

Mannerheim saved our country. Kekkonen is overrated as hell.

What's the surf like?

There is plenty I f white refugees in zimbabwe and south africa......

The story of inner-german post WWII refugees tells me one thing:

No one likes refugees. Even if they are white. Even if they are your own nation.

add this to your mindgame:
afrikaners that are not granted the refugee status in european countries because they are exterminated and persecuted because they are white, no matter religious or not.
i can't speak for non european countries like canada and usa though, because i don't know...

its decent

indeed, my familyname is the family name of the mother of my father, they changed it because my grandpapa was an austrian mountain soldier and they where afraid that my father and the family wouldn't survive the german holocaust after the war.
funny thing is my flemmish family name sounds more aryan than my austrian familyname. it's pronounced the same but written differently lol.

cheers (^..^)-d_|

no, no, no... you need higher requirements than that otherwise you'll get tainted with cuck-DNA

the land of a thousand lakes shall remain pure 'til my last breath

Any country but finland lmao i dont wanna freeze my balls off

she's a beaut mate

Fuck no
Fuck off

We dont need more people to drive down the wages.

Can I come. Me work hard. Very strong.

I am not giving up my country just yet. There is some hope left.
But if things get really bad, I would totally go to Ebinland. I am already well versed in your culture and love Sauna and Folk Metal.

AY YO HOL UP HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN THAT IF WHITEY
GON GO TO FINLAND
WE BE FINISH?
SHIIEEET.

>canadian
>balls
pick one

Nice so we can nuke/gass all you pigs for once

Mannerheim was a poor president who did jack shit. They just dumped him there. Don't mix up his role as general and marshal of Finland with president of Finland.

What's cool about Finland despite me maybe leaving my gf when I get there for a big Finnish farm girl who will have many of my babies?

youtu.be/VBXKoZQwvDE?t=26