To give the undeserved is to cannibalize oneself

"A rational human being can not *live* under the morality that places others above himself." -Ayn Rand

To be charitable is to seek death.

Selfishness ftw

To hell with them I say.

objectivism is selfishness

>objectivism is selfishness
Selfishness: to want somethign for oneself. aka anybody ever

*tribalism ftw
Mine before the others.

It's best to be an objectivist in a nigrified society and a humanist in a white society

>objectivism is selfishness
No.

(((objectivism)))
(((individualism)))
(((materialism)))
(((atheism)))

being an objecvist and contributing to/caring about your nation/people are not mutually exclusive

>Ayn Rand
No thanks.

>being an objecvist and contributing to/caring about your nation/people are not mutually exclusive
Right. An objectivist works towards his values, and nation/people can be one's values.

they are if you're intellectually honest

That's just being a nigger. The strength of the white man has been cooperation, coordination and community. We built the greatest civilizations in the world by working together.

If you want to live like a nigger in a society where nobody cares about anyone but themselves, get your ass to Africa. See how great it is.

It's really ironic Sup Forums loves this shitty jewish writer so much.

>lolbertarians

Objectivism is individualism, the opposite of collectivism. It is a Jewish invented ideology to combat nationalism.

morals and being charitable aren't the same thing, leaf.

You can be charitable without placing charity above your own wellbeing. You just need to actually afford it.

>its all true!
>these 4 tangentially related jews with a combined net worth of a few million are secretly the true jewish master plan all along
>also did you know that hilldawg was /ourgirl/ the whole time?!

>We built the greatest civilizations in the world by working together.
you mean by fighting each other to death and after that fighting around the world to get more cucklonies than our rival

>they are if you're intellectually honest
It's impossible to derive happiness from the wellbeing of one's neighbors?

The objective truth exists whether or not you choose too see it. In this case you equate natural law to atheism. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

>Ayn Rand

This, a well functioning community creates stability and trust. Instead of looking over our shoulders we can put our minds towards the road ahead.

let me also state for the record that The Fountainhead was the worst dogshit I have ever read

>let me also state for the record that The Fountainhead was the worst dogshit I have ever read
muh literal interpretation/reading of a book of analogies/arguments

Real women have larger foreheads in relation to the face. That's a man. Many such cases. Sad!

>t.Lucifer
Fuck off kike. The only reason youre not all dead is because God is charitable to your forefathers, whom he loved.

If there was an olympics for mental gymnastics libertarians would win the gold medal.

Get out of here spookster!

get out of here Mohammad

he was or boy before we even knew it

helping your neighbor/tribe is selfish (increases your personal chance of survival) and also mutually beneficial

I recently started reading it but i loathe it. Atlas Ahrugged was great tho

Objectivism is too complicated for Sup Forums.

Rand: *sipping a wine* I do not tip
Stirner: *simultaneously drinking a coffee and smoking a cigarette at the same time* and why is that
Rand: Because it is a favor.
Stirner: ah *puts out cigarette in Rand's wine* see, I don't tip, because I'm an asshole, who likes to keep my money, and you could have just said that and I would have respected it

>Objectivism is too complicated for Sup Forums.
Pol would hate to be shown how much they contradict themselves. And they circlejerk 'muh jews' and 'muh globabilists' too much to accept that the problem is, as is obvious to anyone who knows them, themselves.

muh 'tipping is not part of a business model' meme

That's not how objectivism looks at it.
>Muh free market fixes everything even if I don't charge but instead ask people to comprehend it's my business model that they leave voluntary an acceptable amount of money for me to come by

Why tips is part of the business model?
I know there is common, but I though it was optional

People tip for themselves- to achieve happiness FOR THEMSELVES.

First tell me how this is untrue, and then tell me where I implied that this is not the case.

Since we do not have swarm intelligence
We are dependent on a hierarchical structure for security,
Resource distribution
And to ensure law and order for everyone.
Even hedonism can only take place within this framework.

>Why tips is part of the business model?

Tipping is part of the business model in that it is income.

>I know there is common, but I though it was optional

Yes, it's optional. Some places however, call 15% of the bill mandatory, and tag it on. It's false to call this a 'tip,' but it usually is. (Or it's called a 'gratuitity,' the same thing as a tip.).

Must have been a long line of coke, probably resting on one of your 'refugee's' dicks.

>People tip for themselves- to achieve happiness FOR THEMSELVES.
First of all, because not all people tip.
Secondly they would be greatly spooked to tip for "happiness".
Thirdly, it's a favor or a parlor trick to show lower prices to customers if it's mandatory.

> and then tell me where I implied that this is not the case.
Because it was a Business model, according to you? or did I not understand that part?

>First of all, because not all people tip.

One can be happy tipping, even if all others tip.

>Secondly they would be greatly spooked to tip for "happiness".

False. Tipping, for happiness, is normal.

>Thirdly, it's a favor or a parlor trick to show lower prices to customers if it's mandatory.

Tipping also improves customer service.

coke is what for beginner, I prefer rather meth then the beating of Jamal is also more funny.

>Because it was a Business model, according to you?
A business model is the financial working of a business. And since tips are paid to workers, tipping is, by definition, part of a business model.

red pilled people are the non-religious ones.

Your first post, I can see where it relates, but it supposes an entire train of assumptions/conditions that I don't beleive are necessary to objectivism.

Wait... are you explaining tipping the way you feel about it?
Or actually thinking this is the way objectivism looks at it?

I will sooner let this thread die than to be (inadvertently) trolled by an idiot.

Spooky
Here is a (You) because according to you
>Tipping also improves customer service.

Charity is useful this jew doesn't know any philosophy.
Your mother should have dropped you from the balcony.