Austrian President calls for all Women to wear a Headscarf

Believe CNN that there is no Islamization of Europe

twitter.com/AlexBfromG/status/857155518531555329

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlexBfromG/status/857155518531555329
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever. They essentially asked for it anyway. They don't march against Islam or anything. If they have to wear headscarves, they'll bloody wear it and'll be proud to do it, the fucking cucks.

Bump

how progressive

Identitäre Bewegung is growing pretty fast in Austria. I wouldn't call them cucks yet. They came within a hair of electing someone pretty based and FPÖ is set to sweep the next election.

Is CNN the same broadcaster that said Australia will build a wall next to Slovakia? Yea it is

Anyways, the translation is simply wrong.
What he said was: every woman should wear the headscarf as a form of solitary with the Muslim population in Austria

if this ever happened in murrica I'd start going out in body armor, green face paint and a witch hat, pop muzzies in their kneecaps and then straight up anally rape them with the gun

That's not any better in fact it's worse.

>Australia will build a wall next to Slovakia
Now I'd like to see that

>Anyways, the translation is simply wrong.
Where is it wrong? It states in the end its for "Solidarity". Even though everyone with more than a pea-brain knows that this is simply trying to get all white Women in line to follow Islam.

Well deserved. Should have voted for the Sup Forums candidate

Same thing. CNN just made the translation more explicit.

Can you provide a bit more context? I've had enough of speculative threads kek

I really hope this is out of context. No one can be that bad at their job, right?

Why are all Austrian posters cucks? It's really such a strange phenomenon.

No you would not, Cletus.

Maybe you should adopt sharia law in solidarity with the Muslim population of Austria as well.
Its only the tolerant thing to do.

>every woman should wear the headscarf as a form of solitary with the Muslim population in Austria
Does this sound normal to you? Jesus Christ you germans are brainwashed.

Van der Cuck strikes again

What have we done

That's even worse.

Some are tutks from Vienna

*turks

He is getting BTFOD directly on his facebook page right now.
Even the normie idiots are pissed off. But they really should have seen it coming,

I'm getting read for this day

that's just as bad if you ask me

This is what they deserve for electing greens.

Not gonna lie, former VdB voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching VdB crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Literally the only piece of news I've heard about this degenerate since the election in December (apart from his pathetic inauguration). Thank god the president is utterly irrelevant in Austria. The real election is coming up soon with (((polls))) looking very promising. Social democrats are crumbling, Greens are dead, "far right" strong as ever at 35% and the conservatives have a great top candidate.

Conservative Government in coalition with FPÖ and based Kurz as Bundeskanzler to save our homeland pls

p u r g e

Kurz is a civic nationalist. He stated that Austria is an Immigration country, he is not against Islam and he wants to (((resettle))) "refugees". Good luck with that.

It's actually fun, I have been dropping redpills about Islam all day long and normies are eating them up.
Many are very triggered by headscarfs and that sort of stuff.

lmao.

Nothing wrong with wearing a headscarf you islamophobes, it's a symbol of female empowerment!

The prophet Muhammad pbuh was a feminist too!

Isn't that guy a fucking commie?

That day will not come in my life-time because I promise I'll burn Islam to ash before then.

Greens are like a watermelon. Green on the outside red on the inside.

Dammit I was hoping you guys were cracking down and imposing white sharia.

Instead more liberal bullshit.

Or like tomatoes, they start green but turn red given time.

They were always red just like (((pirate parties)))

How about no Muslims in Austria wear headscarves to show solidarity with the citizens of their new country? Perhaps it is they that should be demonstrating a move away from this misogynistic custom?

Oh who am I kidding? Only white people have to lost their culture.

> Wake up
> Go to Sup Forums
> See yet another sign that our continent is doomed

> Belgium 2018
> Go outside
> Get bombed in Caliphate of Molenbeek, end up in hospital
> Get call from mom. Dad just died at the airport in another explosion in the name of a pedophile.
> Leave hospital 2 days later in Brussels
> Great march in support of islam and #notallmuslims blcoking my path calling me a bigot
> Can't hold christian funeral for dad because it would upset muslims
> Try to buy some meat for dinner before going home. Everything is halal.
> Can't buy pork chops because religion.
> Son comes home from school wearing ISIS clothes. Teachers tell me he was pretend-decapitating people in the playground which is good for diversity purposes and tolerance.

Thing is I say "Belgium 2018" but some unlucky people might have already lived through exactly this.

Everything really is collapsing.

what the FUCK

im mad now
how can this actually be a thing ?

Sure, after being beaten with sticks.

In before Austria goes full Nazi. Again.

Feels bad man

Hijacking this thread now

I'm a 21 year old Syrian refugee posing as a 16 year old and I receive around 2000 euros net a month plus accommodation in an underage refugee youth hostel

One other kid in the hostel once stole a bicycle and caritas bribed the police and the owner of the bicycle to not press charges and they didn't thanks to the church tax payers in Austria

AMA

explain yourself sudetenbros

Inshallah Brudi :^)

try this in usa and get shot in the face

>t. freischaffender Kronen-Zeitung Leserbriefschreiber
:)

Folks, believe me, we have the best tradies here in Aus, the best.

Bazza is going to build a big, beautiful wall around Europe, you'll love it, and Turkey is going to pay for it, and believe me, between his mortgage and the repayments on his jet ski, bazza is going to charge like a wounded bull.

Post timestamp with pic of your hand. Thanks

>boiling frogs.png
Interestingly, when this experiment was actually done, the slow cooked frogs didn't just sit there as per. Once it got uncomfortable, they jumped out.
How soon before we put these politicians neckties to good use?

it is not any better, fuk them all porkmens

As long as things do not go wrong in Austria, economically speaking, they may be content with weak leadership like Sweden. However this does not seem to hold for much longer.

why dont we just end all handouts
then new people must work or starve
cut off all single moms etc etc
dont have kid if no money
you slut

end it all

top tier flag

Did the greens gain anything from his presidency? They didn't get more popular, he can't really help them with their problems or make their ideas acceptable.

It is just sad.

The whole frog experiment thing is complete bullshit

>throw frog in boiling water
>might now be strongly injured to make it back out of it

>put frog in slowly heating water
>frog jumps out when it becomes uncomfortable

It's simply a bad analogy for what those Anons want to express.

I reckon that's how this ends. You're never going to see anything happen while people are relatively comfortable money-wise, but under the weight of a few million itinerant muslims/africans, coupled with outsourcing pretty much all work to the third world, the money will dry up and people will get a bit unhappy.

Then Achmed and his ten rapey kids start getting attention.

Any third worlders that aren't cutting and running at this point with as much cash as they can carry are just stupid and they'll get caught in pogroms when shit hits the fan (as it routinely seems to in Europe, been a while since that continent set itself on fire).

imagine the nigger chimpout in the usa it that happened.
would probably immediately lead to a race war.

DO IT

Government shutdown plz

>Did the greens gain anything from his presidency?
XAXAXAXAXA

The best thing about his presidency is that Normies are getting some kind of hangover after voting for him.

Buyers remorse at its finest.

AUSTRIA YES

Remember this guy is voted for and beat Hofer.

Austria gets what it deserves.

Oh, that makes it all better... lol

I bet you voted for this guy.

er...yeah!
My point was that politicians think if they ust introduce this shit by stealthy increments, we'll all just get used to it and not complain. But history shows us that a better analogy than "boiling frogs" is "the straw that broke the camels back" (pun intended).

*just

In fairness, actual Austrians voted overwhelmingly for Hofer. All the Turks, Germans and other people that live there voted for the cuckold

Pretty much, yeah.
There is always a breaking point and it doesn't matter if you approach it fast or slow, it WILL come.

>twitter.com/AlexBfromG/status/857155518531555329

I'm at the point now where I actually want Islam to take over and destroy Europe.

Apparently all the men died in the wars.

You keep misspelling turds.

This has to be the lamest correction I've ever seen.

G-guys, he didn't say women WILL all have to wear headscarves, he just said they SHOULD.

>m-muh solidarity with hijab

van der bellen is an old aresehole, globalist and cuck.
but and i have to say it, he is going to get real butthurt by his own voters

Do you not see the problem with that statement?

who the fuck cares, mohammed?

>This has to be the lamest correction I've ever seen.
because it's also wrong

the thing he actually said is:

>"Jede Frau kann ein Kopftuch tragen. Und wenn das so weitergeht - und damit bin ich schon bei der nächsten Frage, bei dieser tatsächlich um sich greifenden Islamophobie - wird noch der Tag kommen, wo wir alle Frauen bitten müssen, ein Kopftuch zu tragen. Alle, als Solidarität gegenüber jenen, die es aus religiösen Gründen tun"
>wo wir alle Frauen bitten müssen, ein Kopftuch zu tragen
:^D

he said: the day will come when we have to ask every woman to wear a headscarf

can you imagine that? VdB actually made my week a bit brighter.

Haha! Well done for not voting for Hofer, you Austrian twats!

He's an independent centrist though. The media told me so. :^)

>pakistan is right to shitpost
>imported shitkins and leftists voted vdb in a quite close manner
>the real austrians voted for hofer, esp. men

4D chess. Such actions from green asshole will only alienate most of "mainstream" voterbase and provide votes for opposition parties like FPO.

>>the real austrians voted for hofer, esp. men
you'd be ashamed if you knew how many nu-males voted for Hofer. All the dyel-manlets who became pale like a skellington when i told them I voted Hofer after the first round.

Fuck can you imagine in Russel Norman or Meteria Turei was the president of NZ

>austrians voted for hofer, esp. men
This made bitter that even in the second round men btfo vdb hard. And more when I looked the 2013 results. FP was first place if you only count men and that was before the refugee crisis!

Do nt sorry Ahmed... We all believe you. Now back to the dune to sexually satisfy your goat or daughter.

Dont worry *

>I told cucks that I voted for hofer, they chimped out immediately. I spoke of real austrians not of libtards. pic related.

THIS

kek, the funny thing is I know many "muslim" (not very faithful) women in Lebanon and Syria, and they'd lose their shit if the president of their country asked them to wear a fucking hijab "out of solidarity with Muslims" kek.

Soon Syria will look like an oasis of freedom for women compared to Europe, mostly after they're done dumping all their terrorist-loving human trash into Europe.

this, it's mana from heaven, the perfect redpill for normies

>Have a puppet diagnosed with early stages of Alzheimer
>Make all established parties get involved to shill for bello because fight the NAZIS
>Make them invest money, personal, legitimacy
>Alzheimer stage 2 hits in
>Profit
Everything works according to plan. Nothing to see here. This shouldn't interest foreigners
NOBUMP

Must be great being a Green, you get constant 24/7 fawning coverage from the media even when half the caucus is mad as a brush.

I encrourage all other Alpenshitposters to drop redpills on their social media channels. It's the perfect opportunity!

>not using meta-trolling techniques to make them start questioning their own arguments
shiggy

>meta-trolling techniques
like what? Arguing FOR them trying a hijab now?