>Browse Sup Forums see a daily reminder to stop smoking weed
>Read trough all 265 posts
>Find mountains of excuses by anons why not to stop
>All of them get BTFO'ed by quitanons
>Realize I wasted 9 yrs not fulfilling my fullest potential
>Epiphany.jpg
>First 24 hrs without weed in 9 yrs
>Its so hard but rewarding

I hope this helps someone else and I plan to pull trough my addiction and post daily reminders to help others try to quit and help myself cope with the urge.

Make me

>Be me
Tldr

Pot is the only thing stopping me being a violent psychopath.

It also prompted me to study, Know your way around chemicals and speak to your doctor.

he has solopcism and thinks he can control people with his mind and everyone is just an aspect of him and a figment of his imagination.

The Kind of person to make a mess and have someone else clean it up.

I used to smoke pot every day and it started ruining my life.

The key is moderation, there is nothing wrong with smoking a joint once in awhile but you can't let it control your life.

I don't want to make you. You are your own man and you are free to do as you please. I just wanted to share my story because i know there are lots of other anons in a similar predicament.

You wasted your life don't blame the pot I just had a smoke and am now talking down to you while I look at robotic parts I need to order for my sex-bot.

so don't you tell me about wasting time if you haven't even been to the moon yet.

You know what those astronauts did on the moon?

Played Golf.

Imagine if they where doing your taxes right ?

You are the problem not the pot.

Not really just thought it would be a good way to tell the story of my addiction.

Sort yourself out.

So you abused weed to the point it started making your forget stuff now you need to warn everyone not to be a POS with no self-control, no willpower?

The memory side effects are temporary and will go away in time you fukking pussy.

Wait until you get the withdrawal nightmares.

I've met a guy who smokes annually
1 week per year, he sends his family on vacations, gets booze, weed, other drugs and goes into debauchery spree inside his own house
I see no problem with that.

Good!
You must be strong enough for inevitable race war

I've converted quite a few stoners and I'm a stoner myself. We just shouldn't promote it like we do with cigs. I'll tell you it's a way better habit than pills and drinking. Pills lead to heroine a lot of the time.

That is just an excuse you know what I am actually addicted to?

Telling people off how do I combat this issue you fucker ?

I may have tourettes.

No they won't. I smoked daily for 10 years and just like OP I can often lose my train of thought mid-sentence. It fucks your brain for life.

This.

You are still high OP.

Well it didnt for me, get better genetics,

I smoked weed since 17 (24 now) and whenever I stop smoking weed I can't sleep for days and my appetite is beyond fucked

Heh... i'll quit tomorrow..

Tbh

LSD > Weed

It's your life.

If you want people to stop smoking weed, stop posting images of the stickiest, ickiest weed you can find. That shit looks so cash

I'm finishing uni with a 9.7/10 avarage, I have a long term relation ship and daily sex, i have 2 dogs and lots of friends. I traveled trough whole of Europe and apent 4 months working i Cali last summer. My life is just fine but the weed is holding me down cause I know I could have done more. If you need to bash someone else to feel better about your life then you are a sad sad man.

I just stopped too. I had to write down a line for everyday that I don´t smoke in order to not want to ruin it all by occasionally smoking and the relapsing like Eminem again.

Time to stay sober. That shit was not cut for me, been smoking daily for about 4-5 years. Younger anons; dont do it.

Well yeah but you new that. Also if you stop, your short term memory will improve again. Makes you lazy too.

>Pills lead to heroine a lot of the time.

kek opiate pills you mean?

Cool story Quentin

Thanks for your story OP. I'm planning on quitting this summer. It'll be tough because weed helps me deal with some chronic mental health issues and function normally, but I feel like I'm becoming an empty and lifeless person the more I smoke habitually.

Jeff sessions is just some old bastard. Can't enjoy himself so has to ruin it for the kids.

A few days ago a friend of mine got into a psychosis due to smoking too much weed. No telling when he returns to his normal state.

You are babbling incoherently. Try pulling that dick out of your mouth.

the first couple of weeks are the hardest,just stay busy, and get the weed and all smoking implements out of your house.

sell them to a friend, or just toss them in the garbage on a whim.

t. quit smoking everyday for 6 years 3 years ago, don't even like weed anymore

Genuinely glad you stopped ruining your life with weed mate.

However my life's just fine so I'll continue smoking moderately.

The brain does cure itself, but then again you also need to start retraining your brain, reading books is a good way to speed it up again

This guy knows

>Smoke weed everyday
Why do people do this? Even if you smoke weed you don't have to abuse it. You could smoke once in a while and have no problem but you choose to abuse it and rot your brain.

I have a spaceship and am in contact with extraterrestrials I am also building Robots and programming to make alot of cash.

No It doesn't make me feel good its an addiction to psychological bullying and I recognize it as a fault not a perk.

It is simply a mental condition I express and am aware of I am simply stating you need to evaluate yourself also taking responsibility is good but don't use half measures go full force slam your balls in a drawer show not the world but yourself you are serious.

>"le old grumpy white guy so he must be wrong" meme

>I abused a depersonalization drug for years
You've got a severe case of brainfog man, don't quit cold turkey or you're dopamine levels will never recover, slowly transition off it by smoking less and less

literally same story as yours except I stopped at 24 and two years later I haven't touched the stuff back.

1. You either smoke or you don't. There's no middle ground or occasional usage once you're an addict.
2)be a good lad and stick to it, recovering will take you a long time, but after 3 months you'll have full will power to not get any urges unless you're retarded enough to freely go back to it.

Blessings user.

Leaving drugs behind was the best choice in my twenties, after accepting God, no doubt.

Weed research is in infancy since it now the new this g to get legalized,so the long term effect are unkown since before the tests were in lower number.

I think you summed it up bretty good. I have no self control over the weed abuse and I wanted to share my story and also the story of the britbong that inspired me to stop blazing. Hopefully it helps someone else also.

>yes goy, stop smoking the natural herb goy, drink more brain-cell killing alcohol goy, wjhere's your (((budweiser))) goy

>First 24 hrs without weed in 9 yrs
>Its so hard but rewarding

Oh fuck you. I had to stop for almost a week and was going nuts. Now I have it again and I am almost alcohol-free.

I've been smoking and drinking for years HEAVILY, but I have to quit now and could never do it without weed.

Of course if you smoke it before a fucking algebra exam, it's going to negatively impact your grades. It's not FOR that.

I can't wait! That will tell me I'm on the right path.

You don't see Justin Trudeau trying to ban it

I'm trying.

Quit taking pills.

Oh gosh I know this all too well... waking up sweating and freaking out is the worst part too

It's fun, increases your dopamine levels

I smoke everyday, allows me to have more intense/trippy dreams

weed withdrawal nightmares

fucking nightterrors are you serious ?

what a fucking joke.

he can handle it, for all the fake please there has to be a taxation. Don't avoid the pain, embrace it.

Thats what happens to most people, including myself, normally like 3-4 days of being an emotional wreck, then not being able to sleep, going from hot to cold, but its not THAT bad and only lasts a week or so, if you have any benzos like xanax, even just a 1/4 of a bar will help with getting some deep restful sleep. Comedown of mdma is way worse IMO, that also lasts a week and is far more debilitating than comedown off months / years of smoking weed.

I wish I could moderate it. I used to smoke cigarettes and stopped 2 years ago because I couldn't just smoke one with a cup of coffee or a beer. Sadly I think I have an addictive personality.

>i´d rather not be a cannibal

What did they mean by this?

>be me
>27 years old
>smoked daily since 16
>mental faculties as good as ever
>promoted at work 3 times in the last 3 years
>still smoke every day

You guys need to gtfo with this shit.
If you started failing at life, thats on you, not the devils lettuce.

>tfw got a 1520 on my SAT a decade ago while robotripping hard

yes marijuana inhibits the brain from adequate REM sleep. Once the subject is left without it, the brain gets deep cycles of REM sleep, one symptom is very lucid dreams.

>Comedown of mdma is way worse

Now that is a fucking nightmare. Quitting weed, booze, cigs just make you anxious, this is like being mentally retarded, possessed and suicidal at the same time for up to 18 hrs.

>I'm finishing uni with a 9.7/10 avarage
what do you study?

stop abusing it then.

eat a kilo of sugar a day and see what happens to you.

No need to be anti-drugs at all.
If you're a average human being, you won't be able to take any form of drugs intensly if you want to do anything else with your life.
Non of the people I know still smoke or drink during the week, because it make working more annoying the next morning.

TL;DR

Normal people use less and less drugs as they get older and get more responsibilities.

(((you)))

>tfw to intelligent to let my weed smoking come before my responsibilities

Was the weed holding you down or were you holding yourself down? Everybody likes to find an out

No idea, maybe they could relate that to smoking by eating away at yourself mentally and physically?

Oh man I told myself so many times I'll quit tomorrow! Today is the first day I'm actually pulling it off! Can't wait to see what reality feels like after 9 years of haze.

>Start forgeting what I wanted to say in the middle of a sentence

Usually this is a sign of getting some good shit, that is, if you're high when it happens

>Holyshitimlosingit.jpg

Try eating some B6 and B12 vitamins

Mushrooms > LSD

good I hope their fucking brains melt because they harm people with perscriptions that use it medicinally.

Might give you a slight boost in the short term but that is the stimulant affect the dissasociative will cause amnesia in abuse and the long term effects of abuse are pausing and inability to use fine motor skills and brain damage.

Itll turn you into an actual wheel chair bound vegetable.

You're gonna make it. Serbia strong.

Smoking high quality sativa twice a month is healthy.

Occasional non-addictive drug use keeps the mind from going stale and gives you new perspectives. I find 4 day fasts followed by weed or /psy/ use to be incredibly enriching and aid in focusing in on what's important.

Heavy use =/= 1 bowl at friday evening after a week of hard work

>I could have done more

I've also heard this coming from people who don't smoke weed, to be honest. While I agree with you that smoking every day can fuck you up really hard, I enjoy smoking it every now and then, even if I have shit to do.
The real drug here is alcohol.

Weed is forbidden so you're more dependent on (((pharmaceuticals))). Its prohibition invites Moroccans and all other sorts of human trash to make easy money in drug trade, since there will always be a large chunk of weed consumers no matter how difficult it is to get. Solution: Pull your nose out of other people's business and let them do as they please. I know this is hard to comprehend for someone raised by communists, but if a person chooses to fry their brains with hallucinogens it's their problem, not yours.

These too. As well as the fact that weed has medicinal uses, different strains treat different things.

For example. Golden Goat treats PTSD. It's awesome. But then there are kinds that treat insomnia and obviously all they do is make you pass out.

>an energy drink will have the same positive effects robotripping gives.

I thought weed actually lessened your ability to dream... I think it makes REM sleep not occur or something..

Check out Allen Carr's Easy Way to Quit Smoking.
I highly recommend it to anybody looking to quit anything.
I quit smoking because of this book for about 6 months.
I had other shit going on with my brain (depression) that made me go back to it, but I was living with two smokers, and I was completely fine.
I do vape now, still retarded, I might give it another read soon so I can stop wasting my money.

>I need a chemical band aid to help me function instead of actually fixing my shit
Off yourself.

One of the most cunning tactics of the jew is to argue ongst themselves for all to see.
How about you STOP poisoning yourself entirely? Get fit and read you dumb fucking limey. Every fucking Brit.

beerus looks really weird here

I smoke weed on a recreational basis hell I think taking money away from Mexican cartels and didin dus is a good thing. Just don't smoke it daily and keep it purely recreational/social. Stoners are degenrates.
Smoking once in awhile and indulging yourself every once in awhile is fine.
P.s. don't feed the nigs buy American weed only.

I don't dream when i'm high, they come flooding back when I dont smoke for a while, so that would be true for me.

I quit smoking weed 33 years ago
When I got into the workforce, felt it slowed me down
Quit, meet a guy that sells me nice green bud for $335.00 a 1/4 pound
Sell to stupid niggers at work
Niggers push me into prominent roll, because I treat them right
Make lots of money because niggers feel indebted to me.
Stop selling a year later because muh paranoid, still rake in the cash at work !
Good times, the 80's, good times

Oh you have never met someone with psychopathy ?

You are right user! I want to quit weed for science, so I can see if its me or the weed!

I smoke weed every day during night hours, to watch some movie and relax, or play BF 1 with my bro's.

Its a cool way to relax after work.

People who smoke X joints per day and are jobless, are a whole different story.

I have a job and read tons of books, by brain doesnt feel like it has holes everywhere.

100% of weed horror stories come from Sativa abuse.

Sativa is addictive

Sell me Sativa and Ill fight you.

Then why do I keep having vivid dreams

it messes with your dreaming.
when you quit you will get insomnia and weird dreams.

Give me 1 good reason

Cocongratulations user! I')ll try to follow in your footsteps! Time to stay sober!

I'll be doong tgese threads i stead of lines because i feel like there is great advice to be had in these discussions.

Maybe you'd have more vivid dreams if you stop!

trying to poison me and get me hooked on your shit.

If you are so fucking pathetic you are afraid of your dreams you should maybe kill yourself ?

You might as well be doing heroin with indica.

Sativa makes you think and accomplish things. If you want to be a lazy burn-out, indica is the way to go.

Good. I'm probably one of those quitanons. It's always the same story in these types of threads. Don't fall for the typical stoner in denial bullshit. They think they have it all figured out, but they don't. That's what insidious weed does... makes you think "well at least i'm not an alcoholic" when you are a full blown stoner. Weed is for losers keep it up

>sativa
Most hc stoners don't smoke sativa. Sativas barely get me high. Indica on the other hand gets me baked relatively easy. Almost all stoners I know smoke strictly indica strains, you got it backwards man.

t. SoCal stoner

Dunno what they sell in Finland but LSD is waaaaay better. Less emotional. Less introspection. Just fucking grand external visuals and internal psychotic hell.

Indica makes me too lazy, sativa makes me too crazy, hybrids make me crazy then too lazy.

Still smoke all of them though cause they are each fun in their own ways.