Define success by pol standards

Define success by pol standards

How many jews have you killed today

fpbp

not browsing 4chinz

Success is imposing your will upon reality

Or in other words, success is being happy

neetbux

I have two measurements myself: Satisfaction with your work and family, and the ability to morally uphold the Christian philosophy.

FIBBITY FABBITY

Being happy without taking any opioids

To feel I'm doing the right thing.

Winning the American Presidential election

Literally will never be topped

How many (you)'s did you get?

See, Your Sup Forums success is literally based on attention, Mother nature defined it as such, Will you get zero replies or 100 and be immortalised in screencaps. Die before you get at least 500 (You)'s and you have no success, In most cases you might get a healthy 10 (you)'s on a quality shitpost, >Her is a good example on those degenerate tranny posts, Sleep well knowing that someone out there somewhere appreciates the shit you've just posted on this website. Tonight when you go to bed just remember what success really is, If you can't even get ebin upboats on Sup Forums, you can never really get anywhere in life, Don't make the mistake of falling into the wageslave measure of success. Reply to any post and you also detract from your own success rate. To think that even faggy redditors have more success than you neckbeards, this is disgusting. Post better shitposts you cunts

Now read every word after a comma or full stop

So much shit in this post my brain can't handle. Also, tl;dr

Leaving this board for good is what I call success.

The ability to breed within your own race, presumably. But a good chunk are split on the aspect of marriage given how many women abuse the system that already favors them.

being happy

Understanding that 2 + 2 = 5.

Educated, gainfully employed, fit, non-degenerate, Christian, skilled in a craft, own a home with at least one acre of property, married, three or more white children.

>Define success by pol's standards
(thread was a setup from the start. see pic)

Own land
Have a dedicated significant other.
Have kids and ensure their prosperity by means of production.
Inhibit ideals/ideas in said children by way of previously acquired knowledge in society to continue onto the easier path of enlightenment.

On an individual level?
"14 words"
Meet and marry a traditional white woman and have 3+ kids. Always provide for your family monetarily and as a source of wisdom and security. Raise your children not to be easily swayed by idiots but to, instead, have a strong sense of self. Make sure kids are red pilled on the major stuff by the time they leave your house. Don't let your sons become NEET, help them choose a legit career. Teach your daughter what a good man is by example.

the jews have been gassed and niggers deported to hawaii