Hello i am a failed Australian Born Chinese Sydney born and raised

Hello i am a failed Australian Born Chinese Sydney born and raised..

I went to see a psychologist. I told him im thinking about living in a regional town such as ballarat, albury, townsville, etc. he asked me "do you see yourself more of a country boy?" I was perplexed by his question because in front of me an anglo man asking me a question as if i too was a fellow anglo, which i am not. I believed he was being genuine but i took almost as a sarcastic remark.

Does my lack of personal identity run this deep? Do i no longer consider myself Australian due to a lack of outdoor exposure coupled with increased multiculturalism in which anglo culture has been muffed into lesser prevalence?

I hate myself because im not white, i fucking hate asians and all ethnics in sydney. If only Sydney was 90% anglo it wouldn't have been this way but the government and greedy new age Australians are so greedy for extra shekels that they would roll out and sell themselves out to the chinese and arabs.

As a chinese-Australian i have seen it. Why do you have chinatowns? Why are ethnic enclaves legal? Why do you allow buisness signs to be written in anything other in english?

There are now businesses that have no English presentation at all.

The only true anglo area in metro Sydney are eastern suburbs and even then the eastern suburbs are getting gooked up.

You people are so cucked for allowing ethnic enclaves and it's such a shame pauline hanson has also been bought out by the chinese.

Sometimes i think i should just go to china with my grandparents and learn how to be a real scummy gook.

Sydney, the most iconic city of Australia (fuck up melbourne) to the rest of the world is full of asians, curries, and arabs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oD4cBReV10Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kinda country you want senpai?

Just rice my shit up

Say no more lol

look at this shit from 2011 census. 2011. White Australians is barely over 50%. Did i mwntion that was 2011 statistics?

Get ready "sydneysiders" when 27 june 2017 comes with the fresh 2016 data it's going to blow your fucking mind. Sydney isn't Australia anymore.

Here's what you do

>Be anti immigration and vote right wing meme parties, think one nation or more extreme, don't vote major parties their cucked like the rest of the world
>Be anti Chink and Muslim
>One day return to China and make it glorious, no race mixing and no having chink children if you want to actually help the country you live in, otherwise it will just become a shit hole
>Return to any other Asien country or America for that

>I went to see a psychologist. I told him im thinking about living in a regional town such as ballarat, albury, townsville, etc. he asked me "do you see yourself more of a country boy?" I was perplexed by his question because in front of me an anglo man asking me a question as if i too was a fellow anglo, which i am not. I believed he was being genuine but i took almost as a sarcastic remark.

You're autism off the charts mate. He was simply asking if you would prefer to be away from the city and move to a quieter and more peaceful life in the countryside.

I completly butchered that green text that's for sure

*Your

Go back to China

go ling anderson mode

W E A R E F U L L
E

A
R
E

F
U
L
L

To be fair a lot of that "non Australian" is British after ww2, the white Australia policy was still in around the 60's and 70's so plenty of people from White countrues are still alive who wern't born here

No youre not full HAHAHA. Australia has sold out. Go greencard a thai whore you cuck.

What are you doing in my country cunt?

Gotta love a bit of aussie autism

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU

You're aussie mate. Don't listen to the slack jawed ice addicts posting here. Move to the country if that's where your heart is. You'll meet some nice people out there.

Sold out to the chinks.

We will have a chink PM in 20 years.

le civic nationalism.

I can't wait for the last White man to look at the overwelming amount of Chinks and say "We're all Australian here"

Your country? Australia has sold out. If you live in a major city you need to fuck up you hypocrite.

i honestly dont even care. as long as i get to keep fucking asian girls in peace this abo country can go to the wolves. wouldnt even bother fighting it this country wasnt built for white men. leave it for the niggers

Stop caring about spooky identity bullshit

Just be what you want to be

If you want to go live in a rural area nobody is going to care, there's been chinese in australia since the goldrush and every country town has a chinese restaurant.

Don't let Sup Forums's bullshit racism nonsense discourage you.

I am, you are, we are Australian.

Go walkabout mate.

Literally just go live in a small country town or work as a jackaroo on a station or something.

Go to the pub every night and bogan it up and you'll be ocker as before you know it.

When are you anglo cucks going to stop selling to foreigners for extra shekels and band together to kerb stomp some foreign ethnics?

Yeh agreed that the cities are beyond fucked in terms of ethnic enclaves. If you arent trolling then you sound red pilled enough to hold true aussie values. Maybe a change to the country would suit you. I wouldnt go full country town tho like under 5k people may be a bit of a shock. You may even encounter racism yourself in these more remote areas. Somewhere maybe 25k population or higher? Canberra is a shit hole but it aint as fucked as syd or melb ethnic wise.. yet. I have relatives leavin sydney now because of the curries and the arabs. They literally feel like a hated minority. 50 years ago it was the opposite. Mediterraneans arent bad because they made semi effort to integrate. Asians that were born there and moved here are just fuckin rude inconsiderate cunts. Imo the arabs are the worst tho. Lebs, turks you name it, if they are mozzies then they arent worth living around.

Go where the work is mate. Test some places out atleast before you consider going back to asia. U like the heat then head north. Qld is full of decent cunts in terms of manners and personality. Dont mind the cold? Head south. U enjoy the coast then hit the coast.

Get the fuck out of the places that have been compromised by segregated groups that oppose aussie values.
Maintain your aussie values, doesnt matter a fuck what you look like as long as you can keep up with the bantz and you are a friendly cunt.

Pls greencard as many gooks as possible.

You stupid cuck. Youre suppose to tell me to to back. You're a disgrace to your country

>I hate myself because im not white

PROTIP: this board is starting to fuck with your head. you are getting meme'd on.

take a break from Sup Forums if you must, but just stop this elliot roger complex that you have about race.

live your whole life wishing you were white or become a well-informed and based asian man. they are your options. the choice seems pretty simple to me but w/e.

Im red pilled enough to know true aussie value is either dying or dead. If anglo Australians do not hold them and is happy to sell out to foreigners then i see no point in your so called "aussie values"

Dont forget to green card Sophie Zhang

Are you the faggot tripfag?

From one autist to another,

Slam back some tins and bust out a bit of racist slam poetry with your mates on your back porch. Then you wont have a big wad of One Nation jelly spilling into your pants next time you get stuck behind a Singaporean furry in the narrow isles of your local Bi-Lo

this is your future chink boy

I dont trip

Oi boys I'm a fuarken white Italian but I can help. If we can pool all our resources together we can create a machine that will turn every gook into Steve Irwin.

Shut up you ethnic wog shit

Taste my TNS ya poof cunt

you've changed IP like that cunt does.. I don't believe you.

Then whats the trip?

honestly the only way australians willl ever become racially conscious is if the shit skin population out populate us

asians are just to easy to get along with. unable to create a reactionary movement based off asians. in a way its almost worse having asian immigrants because white genocide is assured here, i couldnt care less this oven country is not designed for humans t b h. im going back to england

confirmed melbourne arts degree chink

outed yourself drongo, we all know who you are. better change your IP again
you wanted the attention, you got it

>singaporean furry
wew

Why do you make it sound like i care that you "ousted me" pretty eye rolling how proud of yourself you sound over something that doesn't bother me.

I wouldve gladly confirmed who i am but i never used a trip so i wanted to clarify whether you're thinking of the same person.

I said you outed yourself but what person do you think i'm taking about?

What nationality are you mate? You sound like shit cunt ethnic nationalist that has never travelled out of the city. In terms of aussie values, the country is still rich with it. I grew up in a small town that has had 1 asian family since the 19th century gold rush. Had one kid that has assimilated completely. Is accepted and Is teaching their kids the traditional aussie values. No bullshit ideologies like the koran involved. That is the real enemy of our values in the coming century. White australia is long gone. Civic preservation is now paramount in terms of looking forward.

>Herro psychorigist I need to talk
>Okay what do you want in life?
>Werr I would rike to rive in the countryside
>So you want to be a country boy
>Gook complex activate

Yep and the cities hold the majority in the federal

blaming white man for invasion of blacks, sand niggers and asians fuck outta here you faggot

muh civic nationalism

Just throw away your race. Abos,Chinks,Niggers,Arabs we're all Australian, whites are dead so don't even bother we should all just kill ourselves

Dumb cuck, your the equivalent of medieval France begging for Muslims to rule. Christianity is dead they own Spain lets just get along and turn them slightly less Muslim

Dude if another country tried to invade australia tomorrow, would you defend this country anyway you can,if the answer is yes then dont call yourself chinese-australian ,your australian , if not then fuck off we are full

This faggot again

Wow yooooooour a cuunt

T.only gook in town

>Why do you have chinatowns?
Best fried rice in town, user.

Come over to singapore, its a great place for Chinese.

wait wait wait wait wait wait just a god damn second.

>Townsville

Is this for real? The city of fucking Townsville? You've done it again, poo in 'roo.

I aint a race mixer or advocate of such. I'm not keen on letting any more non whites in either. But there will be no brown or yellow genocide in the coming future so the best fuckin bet is to hold the values we have and do our best to keep a white race alive. The damage is done. Best change the mentality of shit migrants to better adjust to aussie value mentality so at very least live in a better place for our white kids than what could possibly be. So white and brown with traditional aussie values? Or white and brown under sharia law? What would you prefer. Best of a bad situation is what im talking about. The white australia policy would of been a fucking pearler if it didnt shit the bed 60 years ago. You got a time machine?

I'll prefer not being a half defeatist cuck and no non Whites. Sure we all want the few non whites here to be good that's basic knowledge but we sure as hell want them deported if we can.

You don't understand. There won't be whites in the future to live alongside the yellow. Just yellow.

two words, rural Australia.

Yore*

Rural Australia will get btfo just like Rural America. How many Chinese take aways do you see in your rural town now?

It's still gonna happen even then if you disagree your fine with all your major cities and the majority of your population being non white. They're control all the politicians,the companies,the army and anything with any real power.

Yeh nah im killing the fob cunts when the race war starts. Gas all lebs, chinks and Jews.

And this is a prime example of too much Sup Forums

Which won't be enough to keep us alive. Eventually that'll be all that's left until it too is either overrun or simply doesn't breed enough to replace itself.

Do you have example for this happening in history

>it's such a shame pauline hanson has also been bought out by the chinese.
Probably had a change of heart when she realised that Asians were better off than Muslims, It's kinda funny, ever since Muslims have become a problem in Western countries, a lof of people have stopped complaining about the "Asian Invasion" and started focusing on getting rid of Islam

South Africa
Current to Future day Europe

>Just throw away your race
And the end goal?

The utter destruction of diversity I presume

Never see Chinese take-aways, just fish and chip shops run by whites offering good chicken snitz burgers.

United States

So you consider the asian influx problem is something alot worse than the islamisation of the west? I agree in australia specifically the asian influx is definitely more prominent but ultimately the ideology id prefer my great granddaughters etc.. to grow up in is not to be sharia.

>Be Chinese
>live in Australia
>"wtf why are there so many Asians here? Sydney sucks!"

Fucking kill yourself or leave, you're part of the problem

auspol pt 2

I'm guessing you've never actually been to real rural america...

auspol pt 2 cunts

Both are a problem that need to go. Neither belong here.

And those small towns sure as hell don't have much poltical power against the big cities.

What your saying is your fine as long as Whites are contained to shitty little country towns. Practically what the Abos or Niggers in America were. And it wouldn't stay that way people would move in, it would just happen slower then the major cities. It still ends with the destruction of White Australia

I would 10/10 rather be the cuck of China than the cuck of Islam, I'd trade 100 chinatowns for one gated Islamic sharia law community like the UK has.

Age of the dragon, we may as well adapt now as Darwinist. The west had it's chance destroyed itself with it's own hero agenda to be manipulated by Israel to fight countless war after countless war in the middle east. Our culture has been shameful since the 80s.

t.60%

It doesn't matter what happens in your little town, one day when your all cities are 100% nigger and spics. In your small town a nigger and his family will turn up there one day.

Just one, then a few generations later there's three non white families, then four then five then Whites are gone

Rather an Asian who considers himself one of us and see's the perspective than one who is alienated by people with ideals like you causing thousands of asians which create gated communities.

be more realistic in your beliefs about what you can change in this world, and think more as an individual and what you can do about it.

Chinese culture is pretty redpilled. Feminism doesn't exist, strong family values and focus on hard work. Little tolerance for degeneracy although they aren't extreme about it like Muslims.

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

You said you're Australian born. So you have an Aussie accent most likely and you know how this country works. The racism comes from non whites more than it does from whites half the time. Most of the people posting here would have just as much of a hard time as you fitting into a truly rural town as you would, as long as you are a decent person that's community minded and willing to help out they'd change their initial prejudices very quickly. And country towns hate social retards. Its weird that you seem offended by someones friendly nature.

I have a LOT of racial prejudices by default, shit I'm on pol right now. But I treat individuals as I find them, and you seem like you're looking for excuses not to fit in. Chinatown in Sydney exists because a lot of Chinese are incompatible with our culture yet want the advantages of living here. I don't like immigration disadvantaging my fellow natives,but if you are here and you are a decent person and you contribute, and I can have a decent conversation with you and we share a sense of humour I don't really care where you're from. Better you than some retard dole bludging Australian native. Stop over-analyzing shit.

If you move to the country it will take a long time to be accepted. Not because you aren't white but because people want to know that you can pull your weight.

What you need to do is shut out all the narcissistic delusions your brain is conditioned to generate as a result of living in our over-analytical postmodern society. Discard the pseudoscience of psychology and base your decisions and directions life upon being honest with yourself, doing what you love and keeping yourself in harmony the natural order of life.

Being Australian born Chinese doesn't mean fuck all.

So you consider the asian influx problem is something alot worse than the islamisation of the west? I agree in australia specifically the asian influx is definitely more prominent but ultimately the ideology id prefer my great granddaughters etc.. to grow up in is not to be sharia.

Still doesn't matter if all you have are little country towns and basically no control of politicians, it wouldn't matter if the Whites in South Africa wanted to retake their country their gone and fucked.

maybe it's fate, to put us in balance.
Maybe they'll vote in a way that would destroy parties like the greens once they're citizens.

Actually yes

The Asians are subversive and good enough to half fit in but are non white and still cause plenty of white collar crime, and still ends with the destruction of classical Australia

Muslims on the other hand blow up buildings and get people redpilled. And if you take a look at our immigration Muslims make up a FUCKING TINY amount of immigrants compared to Asians. Asiens are the greater thread

But I'll have neither, you don't have to only dislike one of shit cunts

I definately wouldn't throw out the whole of society, especially the era of nietzsche psych

whole of psychology*

Where is the AusPol thread?

Found this gem and I know that Sup Forums needs to get to the bottom of it.

>This faggot yet again
Fuck off out of our country already.

>Little tolerance for degeneracy
Hardly. But they do keep it behind closed doors instead of parading it through the streets as is done in the west

This thread is about asians you dweeb.

This is right. Same goes for the States.

And I was using you as an example. Doesn't matter if your remote outback country town is 100% white when the rest of your country is 80% or more non white. Your race and culture will still die out

going by his post I doubt that he's even been to rural Aus. cunts think the bitumen is all that exists

I'm a Han Australian as well except I wasn't born here. I used to live in Sydney and I can tell you I felt the same way about not feeling like I belong. Most of the chinks are mainland chinks which are the worst and half the white people I knew weren't aussie, they all came from Europe. It wasn't until I moved to Geelong where the Asians identified themselves as Australian and I lived with white people for years that I got to feel I was part of this great nation. I currently have a white gf as well so I can tell you that moving away from the big cities might work out for you. It was a lot harder finding a job though

Yeh i ultimatly agree with the shift of concern tho.