All jokes aside, should we just accept that terrorism will be part of our daily lives in the 21st century?

All jokes aside, should we just accept that terrorism will be part of our daily lives in the 21st century?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_April_2017
globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/
youtube.com/watch?v=89kAKmxILBU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

fuck no00000

>live in red state with actual 2nd amendment
>no terrorism

Just for urban retards.

What kind of a mentally retarded idiot wold say yes?

Yes

>live in state with no other people in it
>no terrorism

wow how magical

terrorism has been a part of life for centuries

you think Muslims started all this?

Anarchists have always been bombing shit, the IRA, right wing terrorists, left win terrorists, eco terrorists, that cult in Japan, you name it terrorism has been a tool used by disaffected minorities forever

the thing is now we have better ability to spread news and even video of these attacks so people get scared easier, actually encourages terrorists more

Yes, it's just my donkey Steve and myself here in 2000+ non-urban counties in the best country on earth.

We have been desensitized. No one cares anymore.

The upside to this means that terrorism is slowly losing all meaning: spreading terror among civilians

The obvious downside is the slaughter of countless innocence.

You guys have more than 2000 counties?
How much autonomy does a county have?

Fuck off, Sargon

Yes.

>We have been desensitized. No one cares anymore.

This is probably true. someone post that cyclical thing about terror attacks; facebook post, some monuments being lit up, and then ultimately nothing being done, rinse repeat & forever

no if we don't allow Muslims in our country there will be virtually no terrorism it's as simple as that.

a lot of it is already baked into the cake for western europe

>forever

What do you mean "forever"? I live right next door to Sweden and they barely had a nanosecond of silence after their terror attack.

People don't do that Facebook-flag shit anymore. People don't do anything anymore.

I know several people from Sweden who said "it was sad, but what can you do?". And that's the problem.

People don't know what to do, when we should be crusading in the streets.

yeah because there was never terrorism before muslims

I said virtually no terrorism as Muslims commit almost all terror.

never happened before

>I know several people from Sweden who said "it was sad, but what can you do?"

Didn't know it was already at that point. I guess it's just another feature of modernity that gets buried under the rug, similar to black crime in america. The white noise of living in america.

> Look at me, I'm a faggot who has to nitpick to make a weak-ass point

> Meanwhile, in reality, JUST in April 2017

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_April_2017

never been a non muslim bomb-

You're a fucking retard learn how to read.

>bombing leftist professors is bad

What youtuber uses that image??

Ok, so why aren't any of those groups making headlines nowadays. I see nothing but Muslims.

darude sandstorm

Did you just tell me to check my privilege or am I just being a retard now?

>b-but non-muslims also commit terrorism

Yes, but by far not at the same high rate as muslims.

Yeah we are beyond fucked in that regard. The real question is what happens when the terrorists realize that their current forms of terrorism isn't working? They'll have to up the antics of course.

We can't crusade soon enough I say.

yuno as a boy?

yes, cheery picking the 90% of non Muslim terrorists attacks in the US

globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

>An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims

Funny how faggots like you actually look to history for examples of terrorist attacks, but refuse to do so on anything else, like Russian ties.

fucked if I know

day of the rake

>>An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims

I really hope this is a shitpost

Great game

Should we just accept that muslims will be part of The West in the 21st century?

If you answer yes, you should probably accept terrorism.

No. Never allow the Left to normalise terrorism. Keep pushing for mass deportation and an end to mass immigration

>between 1980 and 2005
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Muslims are everywhere in the West and unless you combine ethnic cleansing, compulsory sterilization and/or deportation, and full immigration ban, this genie will not get back in the bottle.

Even then, something can always slip through like 9/11. Okay, maybe not that big since 9/11 could have actually been averted if intelligence and security agencies made the right choices, but no intelligence or security would realistically stop a random Ahmed from mowing down a bunch of people with a truck.

And even then, there were, are, and will be non-muslim terrorists also.

Not all terrorist attacks are the same. Its better to compare number of deaths not just number of incidents. But even if we take your numbers, muslims committed 6% of all attacks, but make up far less US population percentage than that (around 1% AFAIK), so there is still strong overrepresentation.

lol, keep fudging those numbers.

> One guy throws a firecracker at a building

> Another person shoots 10 people

Welp, it's 1 and 1, goy!

And even then, 1% of the population committing 10% of the terrorism is not a problem!

lol, you goatfucker apologists are the worst I swear.

realistically....
...yes

Jokes aside, your countries are full of faggots.
My country has been under terrorism for decades.
And the weakness shown by Europe and the new generations in my country is revolting.

Also global stockholm syndrome...

>flag
>ripping off jims old avatar

Most terrorist casualties are caused by muslims, especially compared to their share of population. Search for yourself:

start.umd.edu/gtd/search/

Terrorism has always been around. Just that these days terrorism is used as click bait and ratings bait. It's been used to describe pretty much any war to try and demonize any opposing force to sway public opion. Unfortunately the word terrorism is starting to lose its meaning and impact.

>The real question is what happens when the terrorists realize that their current forms of terrorism isn't working?

It really doesn't matter; through democratic attrition and demography, they could take over all of our institutions in the future without firing a shot, IDK if they will, but that is certainly an option

>Implying we are relevant

Let's hope we're long dead by then.

>implying the way the people see the terrorism is not relevant

NO.

>just accept that terrorism will be part of our daily lives in the 21st century
Not just accept but keep that in mind and beware.

>in the 21st century
Boy, do I have news for you. Bomb throwers is nothing new.

Terrorism is not new.. what were the American revolutionaries?

It's just a matter of time and perspective

>implying it's not jim fucking around with a proxy

It's just frustrating how slow baked and meta-political it is. Liberalism can create wonderful posterity for people, so much that they people who create and sustain it(whites) lose themselves in it, they have forgotten their race and their people in sports, consumerism, and abstract things. It's brilliant how insidious it is. You can't really escape it, because capitalism is so amorphous, it will seep into everything, and democracy gives us some illusion of control.

Sorry if that sounded too college poli-sci, but I'm just venting

What even happened to that yellow-fevered faggot?

Civil war will

Playing dead again, I think. In other words, playing games on steam while on offline status.

No worries friendo. I'm probably as angry and as bitter as you are, if only because it's my continent that's getting the shit blown out of it every week.

That being said you are spot on. There are few hopes left in the white man.

You can either be a cuck that accepts this as truth, while letting the government and police expand to 1984 big brother levels; where you rely on them solely for protection (protip, they dont give a fuck about you)

Or you can say fuck no, start carrying yourself, and train other people around you to be first responders to terrorists. All citizens should know basic first aid, how to put out small fires, and some basic combat. If half the population knew had some emergency response training, we could stop a lot more terror attacks, without sacrificing freedoms. But people are fucking lazy and would rather play on their new 900 dollar phone and jack off to whatever the hot new kink of the month is.

fuck terrorism, all respect to the poor cunts who have been killed and affected by it, but it's a side issue. what islamic apologists say about it is true, relative to everything else it kills a completely irrelevant number of people, and terrorism is not new, political attacks on civilians are not unusual around the world or historically in europe.

the demographic change, loss of historical perspective, detachment from cultural traditions, loss of self identity, group and sexual morality, loss of faith in democracy due to subversion and corruption, an increasingly islamised culture, severe masochism, failure of the education system and an ever more apathetic, irresponsible, hedonistic and self-entitled populace is the real problem. plus god died and we lost objective morality and structured religion.

terrorism is more a bloody symptom then a problem, in that it wouldnt be a problem if europeans weren't cucked miserable faggots with no spines who kow-towed to every humiliating and degrading demand made by anyone perceived to be our victim, and instead started to cheerfully persecute any minority that saught to undermine and destroy our way of life because that's what you have to do if you don't want to be utterly annihilated.

>before
Way, way, *way* less terrorism, if at all in many areas.

>now
All the fucking time.

I don't believe in an afterlife, but if there is one I hope there is a very special hell for those who play dumb and pretend there isn't a difference.

Did the revolutionaries ever deliberately attack civilians? Serious question.

Just the cucks who were adamant about remaining subservient to England. And even then, we just beat the shit out of them, and tarred and feathered them.

>live in purple state with actual 2nd amendment
>Towelhead uses it to snackbar a gay club
All-in-all, it's not the worst terror attack that could happen

>That being said you are spot on. There are few hopes left in the white man.

I keep thinking of ways out, by reading communists literature of revolution, etc. and it seems barring a catastrophic economic collapse, it's just impossible. The american telos of equality was always antithetical to conservative or traditional ideals(the real redpill is realizing conservatives where always the counter-culture, in a sense).

terrorism is at least a political side effect that you could at least talk to people about, hitting them over the head with highfalutin talk about moral apathy isn't really going to work, even though I agree with you

kek. No pillaging or massacres that you're aware of? Do you know if there was a class of civilians considered English as opposed to American (and therefore easier to justify as targets) or were they all English in their eyes?

>You guys have more than 2000 counties?
Nationally, yes. The state with the most counties is Texas, with something around 250.
>How much autonomy does a county have?
Depends entirely on the state. There are some states where the county is little more than an arm of the state government, but generally the counties have lots of leeway to make laws and override cities.

if you're trying to convince your grandmother that islam is a problem, then use terrorism. if outrage over terrorist attacks wakes the west up to the problems of mass migrating hostile 5th columns into their countries then good, whatever works.

it's not the real issue though.

I'm sure there were a few murders ,but I don't recall anything regarding massive campaigns of slaughter. Then again, I'm not a historian, but we're talking about an age where men would challenge each other to duels, so I'm sure there was a lot of that going on.

Those are Islamic soldiers not terrorists...

Agreed and then some. I actually think asian immigration is probably the worst and biggest threat to white survival because they can assimilate into society. wm/af is just as bad if not worse than bm/wf and those are the two the media pushes so much

Sargon using a leaf flag.

NO

I dont respect White people because you have allowed your country to be taken over by Muslims that spit on you and want to kill you.

You should be organizing into mobs and recreating crystal-nacht.

not a lot of white people think of themselves as white peopl

This one is from Spain. At least so his flag is.

NON! SACRE POURRITURE DE CHARROI!!

but of course goyim

>implying they're wrong

Sure let's accept it. But we should be smart about it.
New rule: daily attacks against mosques and muslims in the west.

Yes we should
>4u guys tho

>this is evidence

internet aristocrat

brought back memories for me too

he's still making content under a different name

youtube.com/watch?v=89kAKmxILBU

obviously browses Sup Forums too

i dunno about daily, but more or less, yeah we should. not endorsing it on any level, just acknowledging that stopping it entirely seems pretty much impossible without fully cracking down on people's freedoms

emmanuel macron.

if french get this guy as thier leader, than they truly fucked.