Italy

Do they have Pizza Hut or Domino's in Italy?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.it/economia/business/2017/02/16/starbucks-300-caffe-in-italia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love me some of that chicken bacon ranch piazza

Italians are disgusted by USA style pizza.

The pizzarias when i was there had to use tomatos and cheese from specific places in order to be able to sell pizza.

like the tomatos had to be grown in volcanic soil or some shit

They don't have them. Still their pizza is better than american.

Italians mad as fuck Italian-Americans can do Pizza 100x better.

>inb4 Italo poster gets assblasted stating pizza was created in Italy

Can I get a wop to confirm?

>do they sell cardboard with melted cheese on top?

"no"

>he fell for that marketing meme and paid 2x the price of a normal pizza

No they like to pretend their pizza is better even though American pizza traditionally comes from Italian-Americans who decided to be creative and create new recipes and formulas. The Italians in Italy keep doing the same old same old. Sad!

Italian pizza is terrible, just like their coffee. Starbucks and Pizza Hut make better coffee and pizza than any italian piece of shit place where they probably piss in the coffee and pour marinara sauce all over it. That's why starbucks is the #1 coffee chain in Italy and why pizza hut is the most popular pizza place there.

idk why this american garbage is even called pizza

Does Mexico have Taco Bell?

/thread

No.

Italian fast food is even weirder, though.

Ahmed you haven't even been in Italy.

>>and why pizza hut is the most popular pizza place there.

Citation Needed

>tomatoes in volcanic soil
That's sounds totally reasonable and not at all cost prohibitive for meme reasons.

Meanwhile there are near infinity non-chain pizza options here and the average persons wage could buy shitty but still tasty dominos pizzas.

Apparently there are only some Domino's in northern italy, but that's about it. They aren't popular at all, as you can imagine it's hard to enter the italian market with this fake ass garbage when we wuz pizzaioli n sheit

Meant to say buy dominos pizza for every meal if they wanted to without it affecting their budget

I've been to Italy many times Ivan. I can actually afford to travel too since our salaries aren't paid out in rations of cigarettes and vodka.
>australia
Come to the northern hemisphere and you might learn a thing or two.

As an Italian living abroad where I can buy dominos I'll just say this. American Pizzas not as good. In italy there are no chains everything is local which makes it loads better. Come to Italy and try some.

I've been to Italy and had some of their pizza by the slice. It's fucking delicious and doesn't even begin to compare to any of the chains. Everyone meming about "muh improved murrican pizza" can shut up.

they have that here in Malta but it's only for dumb American tourists as you can buy a bigger better pizza for half the price at local places.

wired.it/economia/business/2017/02/16/starbucks-300-caffe-in-italia/
We don't even have a single starbucks over there yet Achmed, same goes for Pizza hut. The fuck did you go to?

do you live in London ? I know some there is dominos pizza at various places.. One is near lewisham

In your dreams.
Your pizza is puke on a bread.

This is a Mcdonalds here in Malta btw. Notice anything ?

Literally three or four plus major pizza chain franchises in every town in the UK; Dominos, Papa Johns and Pizza Hut.

Have Deliveroo delivering Burger King to the door and McDonald's about to start delivering too.

No curry sauce. Disgusting degenerates.

Spizzico used to be the closest thing to a fast food pizza franchise. I don't even know if it still exists

>t.italian ambassador to Perth

Not a single good looking chiq

bear in mind dominos is fairly low-end, even for chain places here

The best American pizza is made by Greeks and kebabs.

Didnt it become "Il pizzo"?

>Italian-Americans can do Pizza 100x better
Kek, and you really believe that don't you?

Only if you are a terrone

Starbucks put some palm trees on your piazza duomo in Milan though. And not even 20 minutes from Duomo there's a Domino's.

yes its not in Malta, the menus are in swedish.

>Do they have Pizza Hut or Domino's in Italy?
you could have googled this. stop wasting our fucking time cunt.

I visited Italy a short while ago and have a question, what was with the refugees always trying to sell toilet lighters and plastic flowers to me and my family while we ate at restaurants? Why don't the owners of the place yell at them to get out?

American pizza is fucking great in its own way. this is coming from an italian that has ate all over Italy

yes italian pizza is great when done correctly

WHEN DONE CORRECTLY

also you can not get an italian pizza delivered. They are undeliverable

American beats Italian pizza in this way objectively

Why do people care so much about "le epic pizza "? It's fucking peasant food at best

>no cheddar
dropped

Holy fuck how can a nation be so full of itself

It's absurd, but the bestvpizza I've eat in the states was in the 7/11 in florida.

OY VEY I WAS FOUND OUT

>muh margheritas
Looks like a pizza with all the good parts stripped off and burnt. Meanwhile Italian pizza is always the same shit whereas American pizza is so diverse in definition there's no "default" pizza here.

because we can

Yeah, when it done the yuropoor way, which is dough, some sauce, meme dollops of cheese, and a couple leafs on it.

There isnt a default Pizza in italy. Theres just a point where pizza stops being pizza and just becomes shit

>Värdemenyer
really affected my perceptron weights

I am 6 hours away from ordering Lou Malnotti's deep dish with spinach mix, delivered to my home on autism bucks.

Dog bless America.

>still tastes better than each and every one of the 10.000 varieties some Burgers came up with
If the fundamentals are good you don't need to throw all kinds of shit on top.

That's a sillity post

It's not their fault, jamal and mohammed ate everything in the fridge after fucking their wives

Also don't act your cancer-ridden food is any better, faggot
At least you guys have sticc man

Don't forget that this is the same country that mandates all houses have bidets

Faggot what else do we have to do aside from fuck emus and sink piss

you don't wash your asshole after you take a shit? what are you, indian?

I'm all for hanging merkel in the streets but don't act like your loudmouthed politicians are something to be proud of, last i checked your allies win wars for you

it's not like they do anything else besides taking rights and dishing out bantz, one has to judge them for what they actually do

No
we have no Starbucks and big multinationals

Now i see why your only source of pride is your carbs loaded food

Keep cooking, mario

This makes me laugh every time I see it

Kek
Checkd

We invented pizza. Fuck Italy.

>Taco Bell has attempted to enter the Mexican market twice. After a highly publicised launch in Mexico City in 1992, all the restaurants were closed two years later. In September 2007, Taco Bell returned to Monterrey, projecting an American image with an Americanized menu that included french fries, but it closed in January 2010 due to low patronage.
They did.

WE

>spending 15 euro on a shit pizza hut pizza where the ingredients cost 50 cents and your bill is spent mostly on marketing and delivery
>not just buying an oven pizza for €2

EXCUSE ME

>I love me some
Are you an illiterate nigger?

I've had imitation style Italian pizza and it was pretty good. I imagine pizza in Italy is better than America when America tries to do Italian style. I imagine a single slice of Italian pizza as a replacement for breadsticks as a side with pasta is pretty delicious.

I'd rather have an American pizza loaded with cheese and meats and veggies as a main course, however.

>pizza is so thick and fattening that he has to call it a pie

yeah obviously since all pizza chain started in Italy

>italians
>pizza

Huge globs of.mozzarella in random spots with sprigs of parsley and slices of tomatoe baked on

Or

>pic related.

come on now, we wuz also romans n sheit

Kek'ed and checked

Pizza Hut is by far the number one pizza chain in the world. Domino's is second, and they have like half the revenue.

That lasagna looks terrible man, c'mon. Use a better lasagna to represent please.

Most likely he rapefugeed through Italy.

This. Italian pizza is literally nothing. If I'm going spend any amount on food that I didn't make myself it's going to be something substantial.

desu this looks much worse than:

>/Threading yourself
Next time kill yourself, faggot

Yeah well USA style pizza is disgusted by Eyetalians just for the record.

I've eaten both (yes, in Italy for the hipster slice up there) and you're not wrong. It's not that it's bad but it is shit in comparison to American pizza.

Most immigrants comes through italy before they end up in scandinavia

American pizza is shit Dominos is overpiced rubbish I only go to a local place where they do it italian sytle with the big oven much better

Unfortunately the only alternative to those chains in most places are shitty kebab houses ran by smelly Turks.

It's way too hard to get quality pizza here.

I've heard Domino's is much worse in America.

>ordering a single slice
for what fucking reason

Can I go to Valletta?

Pizza Express?

Fuck the big chains. There are brick oven pizzerias in the US that do American style pizza but cooked in a brick oven like it's supposed to be. That blows Italian style pizza out of the water. It really does. You can't compare Dominos or Pizza Hut to some little Italian place specializing in traditional pies cooked in a brick oven. That's the fast food version of pizza and not a fair comparison. You have to compare American style pizza that's handmade and cooked the same way. It's just so much better. Once again though, the Italian one is good too just not nearly as good.

>his country's only contribution to humanity has been the Cuckoo Clock

>shitty kebab houses ran by smelly Turks.
No fucking good.

This. If I want the real deal "Italian" I can go get unlimited bread sticks and salad for 5.99 at Olive Garden.

Also you guys may be my ancestors of whatever the fuck but you seriously are almost as disgusting as squatamalans.

> t. 6 ft 2' 208 lbs of rock hard Italian American cock

American and Italian pizza, both are trash.

Turkish pizza is the ultimate breadpill