Berghain techno club in Berlin

is probably Europe's most degenerate spot. People inside are drugged up and engage in open (mostly homo) sexual activity on the dancefloor. Despite that Berghain club is extremely hyped, part of the reason being is because it's very hard to get into:

news.com.au/travel/travel-ideas/adventure/the-secret-sexfuelled-world-of-berlins-berghain-nightclub/news-story/37b4be7ef871f8b5d73adcd6209c31db

If I were a dictator, I would order pic related to this and all other dens of degeneracy.

>Europe's most degenerate spot. People inside are drugged up and engage in open (mostly homo) sexual activity on the dancefloor

Personal experience, OP?

No I try to avoid those places. I've only been to "nightclubs" because of my mates. Nightclubs are obnoxious but places like Berghain are just utterly degenerate.
I prefer regular bars that turn on the music when it gets late

'Mind you that this is what our politicians mean when they are talking about "western values":

taking extasy and fisting your buddy on the dancefloor of some dark techno club

"degenerate" ... you sound like a religious sandnigger

this desu sempai

im kinda turned on OP I wish I lived in berlin >///>

looks like a great place to send the Safety Squads

It is degenerate. No discussion about that. If this is the state of Europe today then we deserve to be conquered by low IQ muslim shitheads

>club being degenerate
Wow

Who gives a flying fuck. Did this faggot not let you in or something?

It's also deemed as a high culture place , so it gets the same tax benefits as concert halls and theatres

>be homophobic
>use the word "degenerate"
>force own morals on others
>be too insecure to allow other people with different preferences have their own space where you or children can't even see them

yeah, you totally don't sound like a filthy sand nigger

Most degenerate place I have ever been to. Also most overhyped and dirty. Not sure what the big deal is since They let me in straight away.

>be me
>visiting berlin for New year's eve
>german friends obsessed with Berghain "best club in europe. Try it)
>go there on Saturday night rain pissing and hundreds of cucks waiting in line outside
>decide to go back next day
>finally enter first thing I see is a big poster of a man opening his gaping anus wherethefuckami.png
>go to first dancefloor, shit music amd faggot dancing in trance next to me then stripping naked ineedagun.exe
>decide to go to another part of the club
>see grownan with beard and biker look literally suck a dick then looks at me
>feels sick
>go to toilet
>group of 5 guys leave one single little cubicle where they were fucking or sucking each other off
>get offered shitty speed by a roach while in the toilet
>leave the place and never go back to Berlin
>adolfdidntdieforthisshit.jpeg
>this is what krauts consider entertainment

Nah I've never been to Berlin and this is nothing personal. It's in society's interest that this form of degeneracy is curbstomped

A techno cult just isn't healthy for civil society

You're free to do any of that in a democracy but the moment public finances is partially funding such acts under the guise of culture then government and society have lost their plot.

Why do germans always have to crank EVERYTHING to the next level?

laughed

jesus, techno was fashionable 25 years ago.
Its more dated than rap.

shithole

>there's a gay club in the same building
>that dumb fuck took the wrong entrance

agree. it's a shithole.

also agree. they don't deserve public funding.

but don't be a filthy sand nigger and go all jihad on thos fags.

If this is true than ayy, he fucked up hard

>But muh super-sekrit special club

People will argue about this, but it's good marketing, that's all. Most stories I have heard about it, one from someone that actually visited the place, called it absolute shit.

why do you complain? You have lolis eilling to fuck you and do drugs? Sounds awful right?

Berlin was a mistake.

The EU was a mistake

I don't have a problem with this as long as they keep their degeneracy in a containment area like a nightclub, it's only bad when they start doing this shit in public

Clubbing is overrated, expensive and it only seems to attract degenerates, you want to go clubbing and no be surrounded by degenerates? good luck with that, I used to go to nightclubs but it doesn't really matter which one you go to you'll always be surrounded by drunk, horny degenerates who have sex in the nightclub, we know what goes on in a nightclubs, I'm sure as hell know I won't be going back there again

We could mobilize the Muslims that are already terrorizing Europe to attack these places.

to be fair it's a boss night. There's sexual activity on every dance floor in the world, you're just not getting any

What's wrong with a bit of reckless hedonistic debauchery?

Bunch of puritan pussies and jealous cucks

okay we get it, you know the word degenerate

savage

I was making my point clear to OP that wasting his time complaining about a group of people doing things he doesn't like in a building he doesn't even go to is just wasted energy

This berghain is legendary

>Music is on another level (if you're not into tech by now just an hero because tech and rap are the future)
>ice cream parlour
>urinals lead to shower heads a floor under
>birthed drumcode label

I never liked Berlin, Dresden ftw

>dresden

We love that club Ja.

Geuss for the burned buildings that are littered throughout the city.

Don't even remind me that, how could you fuckers mistake Prague for Dresden, as if cucking us to Hilter was not enough, I will side with Germans every day against you imperialist bastards

I'm from Berlin, this is clickbait nonsense. Berghain is just an overhyped techno club, there are no secret sex parties or whatever. Lots of homos though because it used to be a gay club.

czechs are crypto-aryans, they will be one of the first to go on AryanDied

looks comfy af

>using buzzwords invented to destroy society
>condemn buzzwords which potentially underline societal structures
>implying there are more than 1 moral law
>implying that you have to be witness of people who engage in immoral behavior in order to purge them

yeah, you totally donĀ“t sound a filthy sand nigger

t. a man who sins is slave to sin

start creating pamphlets and put them up in muslim zones saying free ficki ficki with hot white aryans and hopefully you get pulse 2.0

then expand your vocab

Why are you here?

remove Berlin

why is anyone here

Just take photos of safety violations and report it to the local Fire Department (I assume Europe has those)

Germany and Sweden will be purged in ww3. Mark my words.

Spot the fag

We are crypto everything we have been raped left and right for centuries :^)

Fancy way of saying "reeeeeeeeeee"

Muslims should bomb it

destroy it , deport all customers

>that dumb fuck took the wrong entrance

He took the back door.

He looks like an actual demon

Like most major cities here, Berlin has to go.

>>be me
Stop this shit you reddit cunts, also it sounds like you stumbled into the fag club you dumb fuck.

Why should I? OP clearly is stating that this "degenerate" spot in Europe (A nightclub) is full of what I would assume he would call "degenerates" making the word "degenerate/s" the key word of the topic he has started. Simply by reinstating the word while in context with the topic helps with getting your point across.

This is a plot by KitkatKlub to focus all the attention on some faggot club, while the real den of degeneracy stays winning.

>rap
>dated
nigger grunting is as hip as it was 10 years ago, senpai.

this

>>be me
That's Sup Forums or /r9k/ fantasy stories

>flags
Yeah, those comments are not a surprise at all when coming from you two.

Live in Berlin and everything is 100% true what OP said. Just don't go to homo central. Let them self segregate.

wutzh you talkin bout kracka, we wuz puttin oute frech beatz 9000 yers ago in egupt back wen we wuz kangz b 4o you caem and stule uz

KitKatKlub is worse desu

Its part of the business model to allegedly be super selective at the entrance. It gives you hipster/ homo status if you get in so you don't mind it being a scam but:

>Be britfag
>Go to known prolific gay club
>Get upset when fags are sucking cock all over the place

This is like going into some magic cards shop and getting upset that its full of neckbeards and stinks of body odour

>Why do germans always have to crank EVERYTHING to the next level?
If you're going to do something you better be orthodox about it. This includes sucking cock.

>in berlin

wow, what a surprise that something in berlin is degenerate

Allahu Akbar!

Jesus chrsit, we should ban all the reddit immigrants , build a wall and make reddit pay for it

Looks like normies and nerds. I'm sure way worse stuff happens at actual gay clubs.