AUSPOL ABC is shit edition

>'Disrespectful and reprehensible': ABC slammed for refusing to condemn Muslim host and activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied for her 'disgraceful' Anzac Day comments

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4445546/ABC-refuses-sack-Muslim-activist-Yassmin-Abdel-Magied.html#ixzz4fKcx2zYP

>ATO launching global hunt for student loan repayments

canberratimes.com.au/national/public-service/ato-launches-global-hunt-for-student-loan-repayments-20170424-gvr502.html

>Kiwis could spend 10 years waiting for citizenship while living and paying taxes in Australia

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/26/australia-ripping-off-new-zealand-with-citizenship-changes

>Speaking to millennials reveals a growing trend of spending their money on lifestyle and experiences over property

domain.com.au/news/with-savings-aplenty-why-dont-these-millennials-want-to-buy-a-house-20170426-gvrerr/

>Turnbull - we're staying in Iraq and Afghanistan for a long time.

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/australian-troops-will-be-in-iraq-afghanistan-for-long-term-says-malcolm-turnbull-20170425-gvs56t.html

>Australian Conservatives merge with Family First

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-25/cory-bernardi-australian-conservatives-family-first-to-merge/8471244

>Full-time becoming a fantasy as Australians work fewer hours than ever before

theguardian.com/business/grogonomics/2017/apr/25/full-time-becoming-a-fantasy-as-australians-work-fewer-hours-than-ever-before

>Young people can forget about fulltime work and job stability, report says

news.com.au/finance/work/careers/young-people-can-forget-about-fulltime-work-and-job-stability-report-says/news-story/c9017177a8fcf5c0bd69186183f54ee4

Discuss.

Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0105977/?ref_=nv_sr_1
abc.net.au/news/donald-trumps-america/
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/26/australia-ripping-off-new-zealand-with-citizenship-changes
youtu.be/9v6u9pNADH4
youtu.be/Z_abN8-W_s4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY

fpbp

Kiwi scum only want our citizenship for the benefits it can get them.

Kill them all.

90th for increase immigration

Op is a fat nigger that sneaks in the bathroom in the morning while his mom takes a shower and licks her shitstain caked panties while jacking off.

ABC has no idea how shit it looks to non Greens voters every time it closes ranks around one of its own.

There is only so many times they can piss in the face of the people who pay for them.

>Kiwis could spend 10 years waiting for citizenship while living and paying taxes in Australia

Wise policy. NZs immigration rate is crazy and you know they'll want to hop over the ditch as soon as they can.

>tfw the ABC is the best news organisation in Australia but it makes itself really, really fucking hard to defend.

If they'd just stick to their actual fucking job...

FUCK YOU ABC WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS

actually he's a skinny chink with an arts degree in Melbourne

10 years for kiwi's?
come on their like our brothers. give the dual citizenship at birth same as aussies.

fuck off mate, I read your posts in the /nz/pol. just because they have laxed gun laws doesn't mean they're on par with us.

>B0NDi

that fucking ID

what did Kek mean by this?

Probably means Best Korea is going to nuke one of our most degenerate beaches

good for you, want a fucking medal?

Sup cunts just got off work.

he is the Australian vassal for keks will for tonight. let us hear his words of wisdom, for kek knows best.

>vassal
I think you mean vessel.

if your handing them out

Yeah I don't know what Sup Forums's problem is with Kiwi's. They're our brothers. Love the place each time I visit.

shit sorry mate, had a few too many. glad the message got through though.

I'll planet on straight in your mangled inbred chin cunt.

>drinking alcohol

god i cant wait for Yassmin Abdel Magied to officially make Australia a muslim country

my spelling if fucking atrocious tonight.

go to bed

Ayy what up cunts!

>'Disrespectful and reprehensible': ABC slammed for refusing to condemn Muslim host and activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied for her 'disgraceful' Anzac Day comments
>ABC being shit yet again
wellwaddayaknow

That is the will of kek and meme magic. He's trying to enlighten you but you are struggling my son.

Daily Reminder

Start bowing cunts

KRAUT GET OUT GET OUT

Who the fuck calls any of those African nations wogs?

kek gave me a chuckle though

You fuckin close your mouth and you fucking bow down right now you peasant cunt.

what does kek want from me. i am but a man.
glad i could help enlighten your night.

Why does the government even need to run a (((television))) station?

They should just sell the ABC TV to Murdoch and keep the radio.

mate i get to drink once ever few months, its all i got to look forward to until all the shitskins are deported/killed and until i can find a fucking job in this drought.

This is essentially avatar fagging now. Fuck off.

noice

If you want a good older TV series to watch lads, try Cracker:

imdb.com/title/tt0105977/?ref_=nv_sr_1

>They're our brothers.

Maoris are our brothers?

which one of you fashy cunts was this? It's a nazi wolfsangel in the syd CBD that I saw the other day.

Fuck bro she's hot.
Is she your sister?

t. 13 year old

show them some love. they may be sheepfuckers but their our closest friends.

They hate us. they have a real chip on their shoulder about us.

The Islamic interdiction of alcohol is one of those broken clock is right twice a day things.

Fucking sell it and impose the mandatory local content rule on it like the commercial channels. No one gives a fuck about TV anyway.

But we do care about cunts like Yassmin Abdel-Magied Being paid with our money to spread their pro foreign interest propaganda.

Smug little twat really outed herself to normies this time.

I used to be a member of 'Freinds of the ABC' when I was in uni. Before I was redpilled.

The club was literally full of marxists who only want the ABC to push one agenda. They would literally have a shitfit whenever someone right of centre was on Q&A because 'we shouldn't be giving these people a platform'

Nope it's more like a reality check.

Your fantasy of what you'd like Aus to be is long gone.

Us wogs have infiltrated everything.

We will be majority or at least we will hold majority of the power soon enough.

No more Anzac Day (chucked by Brits day)

No more Australia Day (invasion day)

No more queens bday (fucking whore plz die)

We will be implementing a few changes don't you worry

Every wog household in Australia is secretly indoctrinating their children

Game over skippys

the fuck? why?
bet it's because we got bigger dicks.

Yup, they've even got a whole page called "Trump's America" dedicated to hit pieces and smear jobs.

They didn't have one for bobama.

abc.net.au/news/donald-trumps-america/

I don't think anyone has a problem with real NZers. But central Auckland is full of people and none of them are real NZers.

And now you're role-playing.
See what you've done you fucking faggot OP? Fuck you for starting this shit.

he's got a stiffy for them because they have lass regulated gun laws and they showed off a pic of their town bike

its pronounced chop

that's shit as.

>young people can forget about fulltime work and job stability.
yeah because all the gooks, shitskins and poo-cunts are taking all the work.

leave my preferences out of this cunt.

Millenial: "give me a job, but also let all of these people in who want my job"
Millenials: "where are my jobs gone, this is my parents fault!

Brave? Brave.

Not role playing cuz

I'm a real life wog/sick cunt

Bow down and serve me fagget good for nothing lazy Aussie cunts

All yous do is winge mate, ooohh this bloke took me job, ohh fuckin wogs plowed me missus-how bout you cunts stfu and get a real job

She would be flogged and/or executed for singing in public in most islamic countries

I don't blame ya for it, she's lean, grainfed and shawn just enough to stay classy yet unkempt enough to show that she is well matured.
Prime bit of meat there

Muslim-Aussie teen SLAMS racist islamaphobes with just one POWERFUL song

everything i could ever need.

Glory to the state.

fuck it, i'm on your side now. writing that all out got me all worked up, why deny myself that quality kiwi delicacy? we need duel citizenship.

oh yeah baby. keep em coming, put a gun in there too

She's another example

Along with Anzac Day heckler
And that other lady from QnA
Think about it, it's become so mainstream

This shit was in heard of only 5yrs ago

Imagine in another 5

RIP skips

Muahahahaha this is so exciting !!!

>theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/26/australia-ripping-off-new-zealand-with-citizenship-changes

This is bollocks.

I studied immigration law last year and the 10 years is a maximum waiting period IF you are too much of a cheapskate to fork out a couple of hundred for the accelerated(which is really the standard) citizenship application.

she asked if you could put it in for her, I think she likes you user.
whisper I love ewe to her

good stuff user. you win.

Maoris are pretty cool, they deserve at least some respect for holding their own against the initial colonisation efforts for so long.

bump

so who here ready for the boomer tears after they get btfo?

So who will be the first to set fire to a ABC news van?

this thread is great opportunity to ban all australians

listening to redgum
youtu.be/9v6u9pNADH4

She would be seen as basically a prostitute.

Has anyone ever seen a ABC news crew and Journo in real life?

>2nd highest consumer debt in world
>record period no recession

when's it going to happen boys

> tfw student loan dodgers are just using loopholes like corporations to not pay.
> tfw butthurt Libtards say it's totally different this time.

will never happen

Regardless to if we actually want to let refugees into our country or not, detention centres are fucking awful and we should get rid of them.

biggest news of the day is bernardi's conservatives merger
and dutton's manus island "scandal"

What do we replace them with.

holes in boats

Either let them in or ship them back.

Personally I'm in favour of having them pay us instead of people smugglers and letting them in.

>british criminals
>FUCKING ABOS
>"strong"

Giving the Navy full authority to destroy all boats in our waters and offer 0 assistance to the people of the boat as they get eaten by sharks or drown/freeze

After a while the money used on ammunition will pay for itself because we wont have to host their leeching asses.

fuck this album is going off
have a listen lads
youtu.be/Z_abN8-W_s4

Shipping them back is 100% refoulment rather than the quasi-refoulment we currently have.

Letting them in is FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL. As well as encouraging more to come. We cannot handle the legal fucking immigrants the shitLibs saddled us with, we can't handle the several thousands more that would arrive with allowing them to come.

How about we do a deal and let boat people come in at the expense of legal immigrants?

Australia doesn't belong to Australian anymore. i love this country, but it's gone to fucking hell since the 2000s

sadly

Because telling them to fuck off is easier.

my oh oh oh oh oh