Sup Forums what is the definition of a good human being? Do you consider yourself as one?

Sup Forums what is the definition of a good human being? Do you consider yourself as one?

Pooing in loo is the way of Civilization

A man is defined by how he chooses to treat those less fortunate than him.

Post more chubby doggos.

paying lip service to love & peace & unity makes you a good person

actually doing things is overrated

1. Don't burden your fellow man.
2. Don't be a lazy fuck.

People who respect personal property and refuses to use force to make people do what benefits them at the time.

>my body is mine
>my thoughts are mine
>my actions are mine
>therefore, any consequences of my actions should be mine too

Evil people want to shove off bad consequences of bad decisions onto others while stealing the good consequences of other people's good decisions for themselves.

haha so cute, poke.

POO IN THE LOO

Chubby cat

>caring about being (((good)))
>caring about anything other than being happy

Hehehe yes goy, forget about borders and your country, be a hedonist eheheheh *FURIOUS HANDRUBBING IGNITES THE SURROUNDING ATMOSPHERE*

Kike bitch

Are you a Star Citizen™, goy?

If you don't hate, you're not a good human being
That's Sup Forums's definition

You feel it. look at yourself in the mirror. say "I'm a good person"

If ANY doubt arises. you are not.

You're not wrong. Without hate for your enemies, it's hard to defend what you love. This is why women invite our enemies in.

also

Are the Sup Forums rules even being followed anymore?

actually I did my part getting borders for my country by voting for Trump. I want borders because looking at subhuman shitskins in my country makes me unhappy. now that that's taken care of I'm back to playing video games and consuming media 24/7 while collecting autismbux.

>being a rulecuck

No, I haven't bought a picture of a spaceship for the affordable price of a 2000 $.

It's literally as simple as not violating the NAP.

Is that dog autistic ?

Honestly I never think about it, I just help out people who could use it when i feel i need to and hope it gets them further.

Doing good things for the sake of being seen as good is how we got to where we are now, with people donating 5 bucks to some charity then parading it on the internet for an asspat. Still, I won't berate people for virtue signalling as long as it helps, I just leave them to whatever circle jerk they are appealing to.

Yes, that is what I am saying. You are a hedonist, counting on the government to steal money from productive people to fund your worthless existence. You are no different from other communists.

Can't tell if the cat is extremely chill to be held like that, or just extremely lazy.

I'd define it simply as a person who strives for improvement. Improvement in one's self, improvement in the community, improvement in general. Always productive, always industrious, always moral (as this is an necessary aspect of making improvements). Seems rather simple to me.

Poor overfed doggo by their subhuman scum

>no different than communists

Ayy, people are/were literally worked to death in communist countries.

yep, stay mad wagecuck. I'm living like royalty, never working a day in my life while you slave away trying to be a (((good))) goy.

if you are on this board then you are far from a good human being. Don't kid yourselves

i think this epic meme can answer your question pajeet ;D

There's no such thing as a "good human being". Even the ones that seem to be altruistically working for the benefit of others do so because they have a perceived ROI whether it's salvation or whatnot.

Not every one on Sup Forums is a deluded neo-Nazi
fanatic. I myself am a right leaning libertarian.

There is no good human beings

>“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. - Mark 10:18
It's impossible to be good, but to be a better person one should understand and follow the New Testament.

That's exactly what I just wrote. Stop plagiarising you fucking rube cunts.

This doggo is fat and cute.

stop playing with your food

This desu.
Pretty much everyone is "nice" when it's expected of them. Otherwise, most people don't seem to be.

According to you anglos aren't human.

They're not

Im selfish and mostly remorseless. So probably not a good person. As for what makes a good person? Nothing. People are either givers or takers and both are pathologies imo