What does Sup Forums think about Catalonia independence

What does Sup Forums think about Catalonia independence.

Btw catalan independentist here AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ED8MjGuFI7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Franco did nothing wrong

Fpbp

you don't deserve it (why? - pic related)

Barcelona is not ALL catalonia.
And the minority that went to the protest are not all Barcelona. So no, not all think that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ED8MjGuFI7o

What is a Catalonia

Catalonia is to spain what ireland is for GB

Seperatist movements are generally speaking something very good, unfortunately they often get hijacked by lefties, not only Catalonian but also scottish seperatists come to mind. try to get rid of them and you'll be way more popular on Sup Forums

t. monarchistic Bavarian seperatist

Always had a lot of love for the based Catalans.

But I'm stuck here with sloppy Andalusians.

How many votes does your anti-refugees party get, then? In Catalonia I mean.

How do you feel about Occitans? Can we join up with you after you secede to form a super nation (Catalonha-Occitània)?

U L T R A R A R E
L
T
R
A
R
E

the best part of Spain

ahaha
puto charnego
stop crying like whinny bitches

Divide and conquer my friend

what's catalonia?

A region of Spain, the most patriotic towards Spain.

It's a bad meme that needs to stop.

Who cares, what's gained still nigs spics

They're a good looking people, proud, but fuck them because of their refugee shit

Waste of time

Stay together Spain

Franco made Spain united and modern with a strong economy

Catalonian independence would do Spain in. It would be reduced to Castille, pretty much everything else would go. Don't let that happen, Spain is a great country

It's a similar situation in Italy and even the UK

are catalonia and aragon seperate entitied?

it will never happen
t. catalan

ok just make sure when you guys have a war for independence you keep the refugees away from australia

entities*

I believe it's a normie meme that must fuck off.

t. brazilian

Yes. They formed a single political entity in the past, but catallonians claim Catallonia was always a separated "region", "province", or whatever. Honestly, I have no clue.

At this point, learning history is quite hard. It depends on who you choose to believe.

At least Castile is still legit

Catalonia being in Spain or independant of it, means nothing.

Best bros

Yes... two pieces of same pie both moorish slaves Castile resists..

He was a manlet faggot and wasn't fascist though.

Well fuck

That's what we're trying

No anti-refugee parties in Spain or Catalonia mate

We have a lot of history in common.

If Spain can be independent of eu that would be great.

Fuck independentist movements. Adapt or fucking get shot.
Pic related, they should be sent to reeducation camps or be shot on sight by the farmers/loggers.

stop your regional independentist bullshit

If you aren't castilian and defend Spain you can't call yourself nationalist.

Divide what mate? Spain is a shithole not worth conquering and all your political parties are already pro EU and sandniggers anyway

Bye bye Barça

>Franco made Spain united and modern with a strong economy

Catalonia legitimately belongs to the Kingdom of Spain and any motherfucker traitor thinks otherwise should be executed.

Well, I wish you good luck, no people should be forced to be represented by (((politicians))) who have nothing to do with them. Self determination is incredibly valueable, don't let that thought be poisoned by self hating lefties who use your movement as platform for their own ideas.

>was 12, school trip in figueras (catalona)
>only learnt castillan (main version of spanish)
>everyone in the spanish school refuses to use castillan at all, because hur durr revolution

>Franco made Spain united and modern with a strong economy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no

We are the same people. Our languages are dialectics of each other.

That's not an independence movement it's a resistance movement, learn your own history.

The only real justification you have for it, it's economical, everyone fought for the unification of Spain and the expelling of the moors now live with it, like any generation before you.

It's complicated indeed. I recently found a text of a Pope calling Ferdinand II Catalan which he wasn't. Even back then it was confusing.

When did Castile own provence 56%?

I literally do not care one way or the other. It has no chance of affecting me or anyone I know.

Thanks, good luck in Bavaria.

Get a fucking grip you LARPing separatist fsggots. Get married, get a job, raise kids, worry about important things. Will your miserable life in your shitty town magically change if your separatist wet dream comes true?

Go outside in Barcelona.

Not answered my question. Do you even speak English amigo?

>Catalonia to Muslims: Support Independence, Get Mega-Mosque
>Qatar to Fund Third-Largest Mosque in the World

Why is Catalonia betraying not just Spain but everyone in Europe?

>Bavaria is way more conservative than the rest of Germany
>native on refugee crime rate is highest in Bavaria
If we got our independence not even (((democracy))) could stop us from throwing out every last shitskin, since most people would vote for it. Now, Mama Merkel relocates thousands of them in our lands to enrich us, because we are bad goys and still are way too right wing, so yes, if we could represent ourselves life here would drastically improve. And I didn't even mention our economy, which is dragged down by poor states as well. Seperatism is the ultimate redpill, but you need to have a culture in order to get it, sorry burgerbro.

Hijacking thread to talk about pic related. After the whole bill nye thing, is there a trend here, educating kids that it's ok to change they're sex. Is the bus wrong?

That's what we are trying to deal with. I don't know any separatist defending Islam. It's the politicians and the sandniggers mostly.

You say we are cucked and yet this bus was forbidden and all the passengers threatened in your capital.

The bus is right,

Honestly fuck all these modern bullshit, and bill nye is a sell out he obviously did the show for money and he isn't even a scientist.

Yeah, almost no unemployment, 2,5 children per family and 8th most powerful country in the world

Bavarian independence is a meme

>German constitution prohibits Austria from voluntarily joining
>nothing would stop a union with an Independent Bavaria

China, India and other shitholes hadn't boomed yet. Also all Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union had a shit economy back then.

We would still be relevant in Europe

>t. Abdullah
Fact: Bavarians are the most powerful race in Germany.

To Americans, the Catalan people are just some variety of Spics/Mexicans that we don't give a fuck about.

No, we wouldn't, didn't you read my post? And despite being so "based" the society was degenerate af after the 50s

i would support it if you guys werent commies and if you didnt support republicans in civil war

basques were at least partly carlists
your "independece" is just an attempt to establish a marxist revolution

>AMA
Can you return to reddit and get cancer while you're at it?

Nonsense. Someday you will get into financial problems and then it's on the other states to save you instead. Just because you're the strongest province you can't suddenly shit on your kin because you're richer.

>Mem, i sa meva vida catalana?
It's nonsense again, you're like Bavaria here. Don't get all bloated up on your pseudo heritage. You're related to Spain

Also Andorra should belong to Spain.

We can't make AMA threads now?

We invented that shit.

>>What is a Catalonia

Its just some region of Spicland that's no bigger than my home town. The Catalan people speak some exotic dialect of Mexican and want to be different from the rest of the spics.

For some reason, the Catalan people are really self-important and think the rest of the world should care about their independence movement.

I read that as "california independance" and I thought it'd be nice if fat hicks weren't eating silicon valley's money in federal taxes and stifling innovation with their assbackward morals.

and then I realised you were talking about mexico.

They will bring Islam to spain, they the traitors must be slain if that is the case... and spaniards in Catalonia liberated

-In a scale 1 (comfy af) - 10 (absolutly haram) how betrayed you feel by convergencia? With them cucking now with independence.
-When Pujol hits the jail this week, and he snitch PP, PSOE and King of spain, will you consider it a victory for the procés?

I'm expecting a shit storm when this happens, tecnocrats and transición democrats on suicide watch.

Catalonia was a vassal of Occitania you moron. They should join us... We wuz templars and catars and sheeeit.
t. occitan

Catalan flag it's Aragon flag, Catalonia was vassal of Aragon (after Occitania), still they had their own gov and independence. With the union of Aragon and Castilla crowns, castilians destroyed that arrangement. They taught me Aragon kings as Catalonian kings in high school, until college i didn't knew the truth.

Many people didn't support them though. People here was mostly Catalan Nationalist back then.

>]
Whatever. Doesn't matter for me.

Why are you such a fucking faggot?

That's because of american hippie influence. Franco was way better than the communists, so you should thank him. Spain was developing very fast due to Franco's regime, once democracy came back, Spain fucked up (PSOE and 2009's crisis)

im just sad carlists grouped up with francos retards and were absorbed by those autists

also nationalism is bs
regionalism, ethnic separatism and similar is the way

you can literally say anything is a nationality
if tomorrow a million people identify as jedi knights and they stay for a 200 years
in 2 centuries we would have a proud jedi knight "right wing" nation

The flag of "Aragon" was the coat of arms of the House of Barcelona Occitan friend. And many people used the adjective Catalan to refer to the Crown of Aragon so the shit is a bit more confusing and relative than that.

Catalonia will open gates to moors once again..

does it really matter?
get a job

but jedi knights wont act as a nation, while a real nation will. They can call themselves a nation as a joke, but unless they will care for eachother and work for eachother its not a nation

so its like croatia-slavonia-hungary-erdely
shit we had back in the day

Regionalism is nationalism on a earlier stage u goose

A moderate republic would have been better though. Since we ended up being degenerate and shit anyway we could have prevented the civil war and kept the republic (we would be as we are now)

your country will be over run with muslims soon and will be governed by the caliphate so does it really matter to concern yourselves with such petty shit right now?

it isnt now
but hypothetically it could be

because ethnic and regional identity is rooted in history and tradition

nationality is rotted in 19th century liberal fairytales and propagated by identityless burgers

nope
read some history

My 10 acre block of land in a regional area separatist here AMA.

Never.

I don't think of Catalonia at all.

Did you invent a language?
Or even a dialect

Right Croatia, right...