HAPPENING: MARINE CUCKING MACRON

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://www.lefigaro.fr/conjoncture/2017/04/26/20002-20170426ARTFIG00070-emmanuel-macron-rencontre-ce-mercredi-les-ouvriers-de-whirlpool.php&sandbox=1
There is a Whirpool factory that must be closed in the city of Amiens and relocated in Poland, Macron announced that he would visit them today but this coward just went to the commercial chamber (kilometers away) meeting """representatives""" behind closed door.
Just few hours laters Marine made a surprise visit at the factory meeting the workers themselves.
>youtube.com/watch?v=V9KCcnHQtfE

Workers are yelling "MARINE ! MARINE ! MARINE !"

MACRON ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOe0CryhwfI
youtube.com/watch?v=qe92l8E2kOw
discord.gg/EhSsY
spectator.co.uk/2017/02/whos-behind-the-mysterious-rise-of-emmanuel-macron/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-25/meet-real-emmanuel-macron-consummate-banker-puppet-bizarre-elitist-creation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice

Another video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=MOe0CryhwfI

In the meantime the master jew behind Macron, (((Attali))), said "Whirlpool is a detail".
youtube.com/watch?v=qe92l8E2kOw

she has 0 chance lol

go ahead and make these threads if it makes you feel better

DESU I ain't even mad.

Supporting the globalist economy relocating factories at will only perpetuates an economic model where our politicians think it's grand for us to have low wages because there is "jobs growth" and "investment".

But god forbid we start earning more because the (((investors))) will relocate the factory to Bangladesh or somewhere.

Too bad Marine won't crash this system, because Macron will win and cuck you all to hell.

Macron is also on his way, chasing Marine's tail.

The poor cowardly idiot.

Just think if you had a real job how much more money you'd be making

I don't know, shilling for the globalist gotta pay better than shilling for Bernie.

Oh this is beautiful.

Marnie's playing this fuck like a damn fiddle.

>she has 0 chance lol
She has way better than 0 once they all figure out what a clown Macron is

nice

I bet Macron's wife is so jealous

There is a huge difference between loosing at 30% or at 45%. So the higher Le Pen is in the deafeat, the larger the hope for the next minor elections (cities, regions,etc) is.

tres bien

>tfw got rejected by my wife's daughter

wrong

fucking seig heil. my faith is restored

Liked and favorited.

Just like Trump had 0 chance, right?

Pls tell me the French msm is talking about it

Not really because that 45% changes back to 30% for the next election because of minorities gaining voting rights. And with nationalism on the rise you're gonna start seeing alot of western countries fast tracking citizenship and giving amnesty to illegals.

i mean, disliked the second video ofc

what the fuck is a whirlpool factory

Genius campaigning desu

Le Pen has been strong since the start of the second round. But she's still heading for defeat unless there is some major breakdown in Macron's campaign. C'mon Russia, release some shit on him.

she will cuck him if we meme hard enough

what if she is just another kike puppet?

A factory that makes whirling pools.
Bitching but expensive.

A factory that makes home appliances

It's a kind of laundry machine

I think Marine destroying Macron would be even sweeter than Trump vs Hillary.
For one because it has a bigger impact on my own country, but for Brexit and Trump they could at least claim that no one could have seen this coming, but for this one there's no excuse why they still haven't understood that you shouldn't celebrate victory before the battle is won.

> (OP)
>
>Liked and favorited.

and now re-twatterd

I had a dream where Marion was chasing me with a knife naked on a beach.

I'm giving my meme-magic to Marine. I hope she does it.

You should listen to some interviews with Macron voters. These people have no idea who they voted for, they think he stands for change.

If Le Pen manages to drive home that he is 100% establishment her chances aren't nearly as bleak as the media makes them out to be.

If Macron looses, I think he might actually cry.

nice pepe

White goods, like washing machines.

>what if she is just another kike puppet?
Then we have nothing to lose.

It's kind up a pointless question until the second coming of literally hitler, and even then they say he was a one-balled cryptokike who didn't even gas so it's kind of a pointless concern.

it is just the usual never again bullshit. Pretty sure the jew wins, but the costs will be so high anything left from the Front National will have no chance getting a post in the next three decades.

It's amazing how Ben turned into /ourguy/

And all it took was a systematic and sustained slander campaign!

I'm sure there must be footage of this faggot snorting coke on a nigger cock in some parisian gay club come on

Save it, it's all yours my friend.

Is France the most cucked country in Europe?

macron is a legit faggot, I'm afraid this information would benefit him, how progressive to elect a faggot

It's a right side up fisher and paykel factory with appliances that work.

We fuck either way...fuck Im tired.
Not a single dead hooker since.

>cuck you all to hell.
You are in this with the rest of us. It's just a matter of time till Poland gets cucked just as hard.
Screenshot this and check again in a few years.

>it is just the usual never again bullshit.

The question is how well that still works. At least in my own circle of friends a lot of people are getting tired of voting against their own self interest because of some shit from almost a century ago and are disregarding that argument.

Obviously there are still people who dogmatically adhere to it, but the question is if they are numerous enough. Really, all Europe needs is one win in one of the larger nations - once the population elsewhere sees that deporting criminal foreigners and not letting every cunt enter your own country does not lead to the immediate rebirth of Hitler, these parties will gain much larger support.
It's why the establishment is shitting their pants so brutally. Because they know that it wouldn't just be 4 years where they don't get it their way - one victory and it's over.

>elect a woman
vs.
>elect a faggot

This should cause consternation

FINISH HIM

>check again in a few years.
Not an argument, I'll be in Belarus by that time

It's not the same thing as Trump or brexit. Both were 2-3% behind in polls. Le Pen is 26% behind. You're delusional if you think there's any chance she'll win.

>his name is (((Emmanuel)))
lol why am I not surprised that I haven't heard this until just now

Isn't it mostly the boomers who buy into the never again BS?

When I grew up our only real concern about WW2 was that the world would have been a better place if we won, fuck America for jumping in when we had Russia on the ropes and that the holocaust didn't make sense.

Terrorist attack when?

Pretty sure he is a literal cuck, must run in the blood.

>Brittany still voting to the left
this whole region should be purged with fire

You never had russkies on ropes after their first winter offensive. Your defeat was invetable, it would have only lasted little longer. You were already running back with tail between your legs when western allies landed in europe.

It's mostly the boomers, yeah. Probably because they were closer to the aftermath than the generations after them.

Really annoys the shit out of me that we pretend that Germany did not exist before 1933 or at best 1914 (and even then only as prelude to 1933)

>tfw even the (((media))) say Macron should watch out because victory isn't assured
>tfw a Jew criticized his speech and attitude yesterday on Cnews (i-tele)

>that pic
It's kinda eerie just how accurate caricatures can be.

>Workers are yelling "MARINE ! MARINE ! MARINE !"
well, that's indisputable proof she will win an impossible election
nigger logic

I expect ISIS will hold off, I doubt they want Le Pen elected as she'll go down on them hard.

NEW HOURS GUYS

22:30 CET
20:30 GMT

RAID WILL START AT THOSE HOURS

discord.gg/EhSsY

Now she only needs to do that a thousand more times in a month and she might win.

>raiding Sup Forums
such time waste

Wonder if she is secretly hoping for another terrorist attack
>Some sacrifices must be done.

Holy shit, what was that?

The plan is probably to raid twitter though.

That's what I'm thinking, honestly. The attack they got a weekish ago was very unorganized, and while it was most likely inspired by ISIS, it probably wasn't organized by ISIS. I think we're going to see a wave of attacks after the German elections.

factory workers were already voting for her
white trash will white trash
they used to be commies, now they are nazis
they are useless scum and should be put back to slavery

>I doubt they want Le Pen elected as she'll go down on them hard.
The question is rather which of the two candidates would bomb ISIS less. Their main goal is establishing the caliphate, not taking over Europe.
So their main demand is that Europe stops killing their fighters.

Poland confirmed for Mexico of Europe

more details (dig for dirt) on Macron: spectator.co.uk/2017/02/whos-behind-the-mysterious-rise-of-emmanuel-macron/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-25/meet-real-emmanuel-macron-consummate-banker-puppet-bizarre-elitist-creation

She's still going to lose.

Ironic that the decision to save Europe from Germany now rests with France, non?

well we can hardly rely on the Italians, with their reverse gears on their tanks...

Jan 2016 attack? Pretty much the one that sparked every other one. 150 people were killed I think.

perfect

France is going to elect a pro-EU cucks just like Austria and the Netherlands did. Continental Europe is cucked beyond redemption. Let them burn.

The future of the white man, as it always has been, is in the Anglosphere.

It's France. That would help him get elected.

Why did Western France vote left?

There are Muslims in France. There will be a terrorist attack again, this is certain. Where there are Muslims there is mindless violence.

fuckkkk my family in france are SUPER fucking macucked, cucked to the point i cant even reason with them.. no matter what i say or how i debunk the way she is portrayed in media they believe she is an evil witch with no good intention for FR

fuckkkkking help why is my family cucked like this

you know she orchestrated that last attack since it was coincidentally right before the election and she got a surge of votes because of it

she will kill more french to take power if she has to

We're kinda waiting for you to tell us that, Pierre

No, actually he cucked his wife's first husband back when she was his high school teacher. Go look up his wife and why she's so much older. He literally married his teacher.

So they had a fucking communist come up third with 19% of the votes.

and Le Pen was second with 23-21% of the votes.
When 19% of the populace votes communist, and 20%+ already Macron in the first round, odds of her winning are abysmally low - when the third most popular option was direct opposition to her political ideology, those votes are definitely not going to go to her

And now he's raising his wife's children

Their main goal is establishing a Global Caliphate, ergo taking over Europe.

I just checked the happening website and I didn't see anything happening. Happening.

HAPPENING.

That word happening. So much over happening use. HAPPENING. Did you know it's happening?

appeal to their selfishness.

Vote Le Pen or they will personally be murdered by Muslims

Don't ask me , I just compared the maps. Probably because they don't have as many immigrants and Marine Le Pen seems rather far right for a normie.
Remember Macron is a centrist cuck who its trying his best to appeal to everyone.

I can kill more french for fuck sake if it means her rising to power. Sad fact that with our cuck politicians. Finland will do everything EU globalist liberals tells us. We will ruin our economy, import niggers and muslims, give away more power to Bryssel and suck their cock then swallow their load. Our only hope against Germanys shit is France.

literal cuck confirmed

Still waiting on my negative reaction to this theory....

>that pic
where it from?

Sounds like a perfectly normal day to me.