Redpill me on eyecare

My eyesight is pretty shitty but I'd prefer not to fund the international Jewry by spending £2-3k on laser eye surgery. Am i completely done for or do any natural treatments work?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pranayama
youtu.be/00XqvNwYMoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lurkin

also they have these yellow tinted glasses that make staring at computer screen easier for your eyes. They look gay as fugg tho. You can use f.lux and get a similar effect.

What is your prescription? You could try asking your doctor for a lower prescription for close up work, so you can retrain your eyes to focus in the full range of vision.

breathing exercises
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pranayama
when an indian says yoga, he means this

-4 right eye -3.75 left eye and some astigmatism in both. Unfortunately i think they're beyond repair

Get glasses, you idiot.

stare at the sun for a minute

Before i read up on it could you just tell me or not if you've tried it and it works? Never seen anything before indicating that breathing exercises can help eyesight but then again i know very little about vision

Laser eyes surgery was the best thing I ever did. No regrets.

It's about 4 years later and I'm nearing the point where I'll have saved money on contact lenses and glasses.

Do you have any problems with dry eyes?

I used to for the first year. It was annoying. Now my eyes are fine. The trick is to use the eyes drops all the time. Irritated eyes get inflamed making the dryness worse.

I read that as "I'm too poor to get my eyes fixed" seriously, LASIK is one of the few things left where what you pay is actually worth it for the service you receive. How many times have you spent more on something you dont even use every waking hour of every day for the rest of your life?

The eye is a muscle, and you can train it.
Just search for eye correction training vids. Saw one where you have to switch your focus between a small object, close to your eyes and an object, far away, outside your window.
I have -2.6 on both eyes. Started yesterday, but i dont expect fast results.
Also a reminder to do pic related, improve your posture, while youre at it.

Yeah alright, i don't have much money. Was just wondering if there was literally anything i could do to improve my vision without taking out a loan to buy lasik

Take out a loan and get it. Seriously. I am incredibly satisfied with my results.

Don't look at a tiny screen all day.

Eat carrots.

It works fine, but you should really wait until you're older to get it done. Laser eye surgery is one of those things where they usually advise against doing it more than once (there are exceptions, of course, but there are generally a lot of risks with repeat lasik work).

>yoga

POO

Already got them chief. Downwards spiral ever since. I thought my eyesight was supposed to have stabilised by this point but ever since i got glasses and started wearing them frequently my eyesight has went to shit

If they laser the outside, it can only be done once. If they cut into it and peel it back it can be done multiple times. That'd what they told me.

They use a tiny little saw blade to cut into your eye.

What age? I was about 25 till my eye sight stabilised.

24 on mayday. I don't even know what's caused my eyesight to go to hell though cause I honestly can't tell what i do differently now than when i had perfect eyesight

In other words: I'm to poor

geet eye bright, stop wanking, exercise, use your eyes to look at shit and make a fucking effort.

None of you should be complaining, I have tourettes and developed a new tic where I slightly push my fingers into my eyes. Mind you they're closed at the time but it still fucks my vision badly. I try to stop it but I find myself doing it subconsciously.

ASS

You are getting older. That's what happened. Wait till you hit 30.

TITS

With posts like these I do not mourn the passing of the white race. What a pair of retards.

Paul McCartney can help youtu.be/00XqvNwYMoc

I'm an actual eyeoptician.
How the hell do you think there are "natural ways" of fixing your eyesight? It's either your eye having a weird shape or your eyelens beeing fucked up. You will have to artifically fix that fuckup by cutting your lens or wearing cut glass that negates it.
Risky protip, go to eastern europe for lasering your eyes, way way cheaper, often better than here, they use the gear that was used in the first world 5 years ago.
You could argue that its riskier here because it is not done so often which means lack of experience.

actual retard

shut up grease monkey.

you wog :)

Occasionally pick out a small object in the distance like a tree branch or a sign and stare at it until your eyes adjust. Most likely you spent a significant amount of time looking at things a foot away from your dace. You gotta balance it out

With or without glasses on