OFFICIAL 26TH OF APRIL HAPPENING THREAD IN Sup Forums. #1

>Military convoys spotted in Colorado, and doing training in/near the mountains (exactly the kind of terrain North Korea offers up)
>Train spotted in Texas moving tanks and APC's west
>U.S subs and ships spotted going through Panama Canal

Despite North Korea's antiquated military, they still possess the largest submarine fleet in the world. Now I know what you're saying; "but they use diesel subs". Yes, they do. But diesel subs do not run on diesel all the time. Actually, they only run the diesel engine to charge their battery. Otherwise, they run nearly silent on battery power.

>Added to which, why unveil the brand new sub-based ballistic missiles now?

Now, I know it isn't easy to find a sub, and that it is probably far easier to find a diesel sub.....Unless that sub is using sound from surrounding diesel powered marine vessels in one of the busiest ports in the world (Long Beach) as cover.
Article talking about why an NK sub attack isn't far fetched

So there you have it. I realize it is wayyyy out of left field. And we all need to realize that in all likelihood; nothing will happen. However, I don't think it's the worst idea to discuss possibilities and be aware.
While I don't personally think anything will happen, I won't be surprised if something does happen. I don't know, but one thing I do feel, is that this doesn't feel at all like the usual NK/USA saber rattling. It feels like there may be a legit threat against the U.S.

>EDIT2
These were spotted in St Louis
DC terror drill on the 26th
Minuteman ICBM test on 26th
President Trump calling all Senators to White House on 4/26 for briefing on NK
Supposedly the 26th is when the USS Vinson and USS Michigan are scheduled to arrive in Korea.
USS Michigan arrival source
104th Fighter Wing to conduct night time drills 24th-28th
Iridium stolen in Mexico

Also, check google. Saturn is the main topic today. --> www.google.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7Y0ekr-3So
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/25/truck-carrying-radioactive-material-stolen-in-mexico-9-states-on-high-alert.html
radar.weather.gov/radar_lite.php?product=NCR&rid=ENX&loop=yes
youtube.com/watch?v=6bVHVlci4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAPPENING..

UOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!

IN...COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YES HAPPENING DAY!!!! WE ALL DIE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! BOMB IN NEW YORK!!!!!! REPORT AS MUCH MEME POWER AS POSSIBLE WE START WAR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

not happening, fuck off glp cancer

I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!

>Not happening

You scared faggot? Piece of shit, son of a bitch, suck my dick you fucking retard, go put a mexican burrito up yo' ass motherfucking whore, get cancer, get vih, I hope all your friends betray you and cut your neck.

BUMP!!! WHAT THE FUCK A HAPPENING AND Sup Forums IS NOT MEMEING IT TO REALLITY?!!?!?!?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU COME ON!!!!! KEK NEEDS YOUR RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HOW THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO SAY IT GOD FUCKING DAMN IT SHIT!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you really did a shit job on copying the thread from reddit.
you did not even copy the links.

but bump for interesting topic.
/r/conspiracy/comments/67e5p7/lots_of_people_have_pmed_me_for_links_and_info_on/

please take your pills
also Sup Forums is 18+

youtube.com/watch?v=-7Y0ekr-3So

fuck it
have what little meme magic i have left.

WELL DO IT YOU FUCKING NAZI, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THEN?! TO BUSY GETTING KEKED BY THE ARABS FAGGOT?

LET ME GUESS, TO ANSWER YOU NEED MORE INMIGRANTS UP IN YOUR ASS.

PUTA!!! TE PUEDO A TI Y A TODA TU PUTA FAMILIA!!!! A CASCARLA COMPADRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

>DAILY REMINDER THAT IF THE HAPPENING DOESN'T HAPPEN TODAY VUESTRA PUTA MADRE EN BERBENA A CHUPARLA HERMANO

eh i got norhing.
all out of gas

ww3 in 5 minutes

the whole world can go fucked themselves

>BE ME
>ME CAGO EN TU PUTA MADRE
>POST IN POL
>*IT'S UNVELIABEABLE I'M A CHAMPION YEEEEEEEE CHAMPION CHAMPIO-OHOHOHOOON.*
>MAMA TOLD YOU EHHHH TUS MUERTOS

HIJOS DE PUTA JAPPENIN AKI YA PADRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 MUERTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, you really like to use that capslock don't ya.

CHECKED 5 MINS LEFT UNTIL TEH ULTIMATE LULZ

We can hope.

Though if they nuke NJ would anyone really care?

I think even 9gag would call you underage.

UGH, YOU REALLY LIKE TO GET YOU ANAL CABITY RAPED BY NIGGERS AND REFUGEES don't ya.
;)

Nothing will happen.

Ladies and gentlemen I show to you a madman self replying to himself in hopes of a happening. Stop trying to shit up threads by bumping yourself up. Saged and reported.

Bump
May the Urbanite be crushed

>INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!1
INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!1
>INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!1

maybe he is the sane one and we're all sheep???

CRUSH THE DAMN URBANITE!

>Otherwise, they run nearly silent on battery power.
As compared to what? electric subs are noisy as fuck.

cancerous spanish fuck

get off Sup Forums and never come back

I live in colorado, ive seen many c130's flying west away from aurora (going towards the mountains)

It's happening in the Persian Gulf. Oh Master Kek give me digits if Iran will be BTFO too.

New York, mid level ACDA employee.Working currently with DHS on Gotham Shield in Bayonne, NJ.

All i can say right now is its worse than you can possibly imagine. Estimating close to ~11 million people killed in 3 separate fission bomb explosions in the greater metropolitan area.

Anyone in Jersey City, Elizabeth, Newark, Hoboken, Union, Bayonne, All 5 boroughs and Long Island should attempt to get as far SOUTH as possible, do not try traveling north.

Blowing my brains out tonight with the same flint lock pistol my grandfather used. Anything you want to know ill be here for 20 minutes and no longer.

Is there a country that has regular posters worse than Spain?

Not lapping? I'll bite, what times will this happen?

>be me
>live in NYC
>Go to McDonalds for Lunch yesterday
>Spot Ronald McDonald himself sitting in a booth with men in suits, notice he's talking on the phone, everyone looks worried
>I get my usual lunch, a 60 piece chicken tendie meal with large Coke
>I sit in the booth behind Ronald and listen closely
>"What do you mean it's happening tomorrow?! You said this shit wouldn't happen until July!...... GODDAMNIT. Alright, Alright, I'll get out of the city tonight, you make sure Grimace gets out too, ok?"
>he turns to his execs and says "I want all of you out of the city now, there's no time to take your families, leave immediately after this meeting."
>"Y-Yes sir" they say in reply
>Ronald turns around
>"HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING YOU FAT FUCK?! WHAT DID YOU HEAR?" He's grabbing me by my shirt, but my grease stains allow me to slip away, I hop on my scooter and speed out of there
I'm posting this now, the day after, wtf guys?! I'm scared, I think it's actually happening

Brazil. I fucking hate brazil posters. I think they shit post worse than canada

>Blowing my brains out tonight with the same flint lock pistol my grandfather used

Nice. Do you have kids? It would be cool if he could inherit the weapon and one day an hero with it also. Make it a family tradition. Btw can I see the fireworks from Aus??

At what time does everything goes down? When will be hearing the first news about the nuclear detonation and who will be blamed for it?

Will NY/NJ be evacuated completely?

Are Aliens going to be shown in this storyline?

Not sure, late afternoon, expect around rush hour times. All bridges, tunnels will be inaccessible.

"should attempt to get as far SOUTH as possible"

LIKE IN DAH OCEAN???

I thought they banned dumping trash in the waters decades ago....

Why is iridium on there?
Its more valuable than gold and heavily trafficked

LARPidty LARP

Fuck you

Will radiation flow north to boston? Should I get a plane ticket now?

Larp fag detected
How about you blow your brains out right now?

Nothing to live for, 35 and no kids or wife.

Expect one fission bomb attack in Mainland NJ.
After it all occurs, all lanes North bound Parkway will be cut of at TOMS RIVER. There will be no travel north of Toms River, North bound lanes will be used to minimize the congestion of people headed south. 295 and NJ turnpike will be cut off northbound lanes at TRENTON.

>this thread
This is some top cringe.

Which parts of Manhattan are done for?

Low power bombs, Only residual radioactive effect will be felt in Connecticut area. And north to Albany .
Youll be fine in Boston

Alright fag, when will this shit happen? I live in CT and my dad is in the city this week doing govt work with VIPs

I think its going to be a dirty bomb

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/25/truck-carrying-radioactive-material-stolen-in-mexico-9-states-on-high-alert.html

Expect Battery Park, Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan Bridge or Carey tunnel wont survive the blast making travel out of the city almost impossible from mid town to the south
I have to stress this, No highways or routes out of the city will be accessible GET OUT NOW

GIVE US AN HOUR!!! QUICK!!! WHAT ABOUT TRUMP?!!?!? WE NEED AN HOUT 10PM? 8PM?

COME ON DON'T DIE ON US

You gotta prove you're not RPing, and since you're apparently about to kill yourself, why not just post your ID?

I am a five star general and you wont believe how bad it is. The entire east coast will be in flames.
Within minutes north korea will be wiped off the map by nukes.
We are worried about the Russians, we could have global nuclear war. Ive got some brandy just for this occasion.

Govt going underground. If not today, then in the next few days.

Im ending my life, call me a coward or whatever. I do not want to live to see what will develop in the next week. Chaos.

radar.weather.gov/radar_lite.php?product=NCR&rid=ENX&loop=yes

PREVAILING WINDS ARE WRONG AT THIS TIME, MUST WAIT FOR SHIFT TOWARD BOSTON. -AISGDFREYH3729DKJCUZ-

pls be real
pls be real
pls be real
pls be real
pls be real
pls be real

Coloradofag here. Where abouts exactly?

>not wanting live in Chaos
That's like the main point of Sup Forums what are you doing posting here
>I'm going to kill myself
If that's the case than post your govt Id with a timestamp
My dad is with the trumps in NYC rn, he'll be ok r-right?

You're fine. The Norks can't reach inland past West Virginia or Utah and any fallout will be carried north into Canada.

HAPPENING CONFRIMED

lol that gun

Yeah, I'd, you got nothing more to lose

>Nothing to live for

Yeah except for what you claim, which would be the biggest happening in the history of Earth.

Nothing happe

Hey guys, this will be my last post ever made on Sup Forums. I'm a seven star General Lieutenant Corporal in the Canadian Marines, and the higher ups just burst into the room and started screaming right in our faces "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE, HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING". When I asked for details they just blew their brains out, one by one. It was a huge mess, and I'm writing to you now to warn all US citizens that everything south of the Canadian border is about to become a smoking crater. GET OUT while you can, we may only have a few seconds until the explosions HOLY FUCK LOOK OUTSIDE THE MUSHROOM CLOUD JESUS CHRIST WE'RE ALL GONN

If you come here again with some shitty Reddit copypasta I will find you and I will kill you.

>ywn drop a colony on Urbanites
Why live?

SORI3F
stand by
EUNYSABP6WP53K7HMUWXUQM

no shit.
please german make it happen

Kek

Now this could be a real happening

President Trump here, I wish you guys knew how bad it actually is. We're going to nuke NY, the South is going to rise again, a man made tsunami is going to hit Los Angeles then we nuke it, and to make up for the losses I'm importing millions of refugees

How the fuck do they tell such a small positioned guy: "Yeah 3 nukes going down in the next few days" and does not simply say "fuck it I am going home"? Like, just evacuate the whole city already and

Oh

Gotham Shield.

I get it now.

So much LARPing in here. I love it.

Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

Kek

Queens user here, I live right by JFK. Doubt anything is happening but hypothetically speaking, if Manhattan were bombed in the future where the fuck would I go? I'd assume all bridges and tunnels would be incapacitated or totally blocked off. All I could think of is driving to the east end of Long Island to get on a ferry/boat south or at least be as far from the city as possible.

Go southwest, away from the fallout. West Virginia would be your best bet.

>Stay
>Die

If you die one mouth less to feed, better for the rest of the world.

From 1-10, how much of a happening is this?
9-11?

Take me home, country roads

My last three digits

I don't know what I was expecting with this post

14/88.

Hello Sup Forums, this is president Donal Trump. We are doomed. This war is gunna be yuuuge. There will be no survivors.
Expect terra and nuclear weapons.
Within 6 hours the world as we know it will be destroyed.

I'm off to fuck Ivanka
God bless

Well I mean getting onto the mainland from my location. Since Queens/Brooklyn/LongIsland requires either a bridge or tunnel to get onto mainland US, if the bridges and tunnels were shut down like on 9/11 I'd be fucked. I was actually in school on 9/11 in Manhattan and since everything shut down I had to stay with relatives Uptown. If a real happening went down I figure all bridges would be shut the fuck down immediately, leaving everyone stranded until they reopened.

Fellow colorado fag here
I live like 2 miles away from buckley AFB which is also USAF space command. So idk if thats a target.

Don't hurt yourself on all that edge, user.

aa

The fuck is wrong with you

You can't be this dumb can you? The Army does field problems all the time at Pinon Canyon in Colorado. This is the most usual normal thing ever. I feel stupider for even posting in this thread

lol. k

>OMG!!!!

>MELANIA TRUMP A... MAN?!?!

>youtube.com/watch?v=6bVHVlci4fc

DAYUMN!!! HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL OR WHATEVER

BAAAAD MOTHA.

*trap plays*

Congrats on figuring out reality... up-staters are laughing at you and your situation... You are an island full of retards, and in the event of a habbening, you might as well be on the moon...

Marine stationed at Pine Gap here. Can confirm massive troop movements beyond those of us here for 'training exercises' Last few hours have seen crazy amount of activity here. It seems like we're getting ready for deployment. There has been a lot of rumours floating around here last few weeks, especially since Syrian strike. A lot of Marines had big hopes for Trump, people are super pissed. Everyone knows something big is coming. Many of us are watching Sup Forums and everyone is talking about this stuff. We are tech unit, so are able to post on Internet unmonitored.

HELLO I AM OP ALSO KNOWN AS THE JAPPENIN' MAN I MAKE HAPPENINGS HAPPEN WHEN I WANT THEM TO HAPPEN BECAUSE HAPPY PEOPLE IN THE HAPPENING PLACE TO BE.

AMA OR I WISH CASER TO YOUR WHOLE FAMILY.

IT'S NOTHING. As I told this user last night, nothing's gonna happen. Screen cap and share tomorrow you LARPing faggots.

WHY YOU SO AWESOME

if you burgers get nuked, please film it in landscape cheers cunts